Photo

Original email address to unfreeze account

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 whatdoesthefoxsay

whatdoesthefoxsay
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:41 PM

My main account got frozen recently and although I've rectified the situation with TNT, I got Tony P answering my ticket and he's hesitant about giving my account back because I cannot remember the original email address (I've given him every other little detail). Is anyone able to get this information for me? So sad not playing Neo..

#2 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:53 PM

I'm not sure how we would be able to determine your original email for you. Can you think of other games you may have played around the same time that you may have access to accounts for (to see what email you used)? Ever since coming back to Neopets like four years ago (with some hiatuses in there after), I keep a document with the email, password and birthday of my Neopets account(s) on my computer.. so I can never forget my stuff again. I've had to ask TNT for my second account back. And after they changed servers, I had to ask for a few side accounts back. So keeping that information has really helped.

#3 whatdoesthefoxsay

whatdoesthefoxsay
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:20 PM

The account is 5-6 years old and was originally a side account but after my main got purged I went back to it, knowing the last email/pw for the account. As it was a side I didn't use a main email address of mine to create it. I did record the DOB/original PW but not which email I used. Silly me. That's why I'm hoping to find someone skilled on this forum~!

#4 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:22 PM

The account is 5-6 years old and was originally a side account but after my main got purged I went back to it, knowing the last email/pw for the account. As it was a side I didn't use a main email address of mine to create it. I did record the DOB/original PW but not which email I used. Silly me. That's why I'm hoping to find someone skilled on this forum~!

I dont think we offer those kinds of services, if you can't remember your email, then we can't help you out.

#5 whatdoesthefoxsay

whatdoesthefoxsay
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:28 PM

I dont think we offer those kinds of services, if you can't remember your email, then we can't help you out.

Sure, but there's no harm against checking/asking. This is a cheating forum and there are people that know ways to do things. So just asking for help if anyone knows how, now that petpetpark is gone..

#6 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:28 PM

We don't. We don't do birthday cracking, or email cracking. We don't crack anything. Except eggs. When we have eggs. Which is never. 

#7 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:29 PM

Sure, but there's no harm against checking/asking. This is a cheating forum and there are people that know ways to do things. So just asking for help if anyone knows how, now that petpetpark is gone..

we're cheaters with morals or something like that

#8 whatdoesthefoxsay

whatdoesthefoxsay
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:29 PM

cheaters with morals? I like that :)

#9 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:32 PM

Sorry for hijacking your thread, but I need to ask. How long did TNT take to answer to your ticket?

#10 whatdoesthefoxsay

whatdoesthefoxsay
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:35 PM

Sorry for hijacking your thread, but I need to ask. How long did TNT take to answer to your ticket?

Feel free to hijack :) Tony P answered my ticket after 6 days, then ongoing correspondence.

#11 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:38 PM

Feel free to hijack :) Tony P answered my ticket after 6 days, then ongoing correspondence.

Damn, I would rather wait another month than have Tony P assigned to take care of my shit.

#12 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:41 PM

Damn, I would rather wait another month than have Tony P assigned to take care of my shit.

Sorry to go on a tangent, but what's wrong with Tony P?

#13 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:42 PM

He's an asshole to put it simply.

#14 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:42 PM

Yeah. Asking someone to retrieve your email/birthday, especially given we cannot confirm the account actually belongs to you, starts to enter the realm of hacking and/or thievery. This site is for taking advantages of site glitches, or automating boring and tedious tasks. Hacking =/= cheating.

#15 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:45 PM

What Rocket said. Tony P just doesn't give a crap about your problem and will just be a bitch to the end!

#16 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:45 PM

Really? I got my main frozen two AC's ago, and he gave it back within 5 days. Just saying that he was unfreezing it and giving me my temp password. 

#17 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:47 PM

Funny thing is Tony P is the name of the owner of the hotel I work at... LOL

#18 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:47 PM

Really? I got my main frozen two AC's ago, and he gave it back within 5 days. Just saying that he was unfreezing it and giving me my temp password. 

You are really lucky, then! Tony is the worst monitor I ever had the displeasure to deal with.

#19 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:48 PM

All my experiences with Tony P have been awful, and I always end up wanting to murder him.

#20 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:50 PM

All my experiences with Tony P have been awful, and I always end up wanting to murder him.

Damn. He was so nice to me when I asked for like 6 old sides back. xD He didn't even say shit about the fact that I had more accounts than I was technically allowed. 

Maybe he was hangry on the days he read your tickets.

#21 whatdoesthefoxsay

whatdoesthefoxsay
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:53 PM

okay okay, lets not turn this into a 'we hate Tony P' thread :)

#22 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:55 PM

okay okay, lets not turn this into a 'we hate Tony P' thread :)

Going on @Rocket and @Brunno notes, that'd be a very successful thread :D

#23 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 04:27 PM

We need to expand the private rank budget to include eggs then!

Then I can make pancakes! And I make good pancakes! New private perk: Pancakes made daily by me! 

#24 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 08:50 PM

Lol Tony P. For me he like immediately unfroze my account, but changed the bday so it was younger than 13 (can't use neoboards and stuff) but when I sent in a ticket to get the bday changed, they wouldn't change it since I didn't know the original email and couldn't confirm I was the original user. Due to this, I find it weird they'll give back my account but not change the bday because "I may not be the original owner"

#25 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:05 PM

Lol Tony P. For me he like immediately unfroze my account, but changed the bday so it was younger than 13 (can't use neoboards and stuff) but when I sent in a ticket to get the bday changed, they wouldn't change it since I didn't know the original email and couldn't confirm I was the original user. Due to this, I find it weird they'll give back my account but not change the bday because "I may not be the original owner"

Talk about weird... I believe I had Tony P for a ticket once regarding 1 of my sides. I remembered everything but he didn't think it was enough information, even though everything i had written down was about 95% of everything I ever did on the side ahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users