@Strategist

You called?

#27 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:17 PM

@Maha

Bro, that is the worst. Did you ctl-z it? That is the best button ever made. It brings back what once was lost. Pretty much proves the existence of a deity. 

#28 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:20 PM

You called?

@Maha

Bro, that is the worst. Did you ctl-z it? That is the best button ever made. It brings back what once was lost. Pretty much proves the existence of a deity. 

I confess... I actually had no idea what to say but accidentally posted before I could type some bullshit :(

#29 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:19 PM

congratulations ladies! very, very well-deserved promotion, i'd say. thanks for all of your hardwork @Swarley and @Strategist! congratulations on the new baby, mike, and good luck on your studies, octavio! :)

i'm really excited to see who will be our spanking new moderators and possibly get warned by one of them :p

#30 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:05 PM

Yay @Tauriel & @Emily~

Thanks guys for doing such an awesome job! @Swarley & @Strategist

#31 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:23 PM

I read that as Trump whoops  :rolleyes:

I did that like 3 times. I was thinking "what the hell is happening to this forum????"

#32 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 11:38 PM

@Strategist
You're a good friend and one of my favorite people on Codex. It's sad to see you step down and know that Codex has become a better site because of the work you've put in it.

@Tauriel You are awesome. I think you'll do Codex a great service by becoming an Admin. Congratulations girl!

@Swarley Easily the kindest person on site. Sad to see ya step down buddy. You're still my favorite moderator thus far though.

@Emily Nothing to say. You work hard and now you're gonna work even harder. I think you're 100000% up for the job. You got this! Congratulations!

#33 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:36 AM

wow big changes :)

@Strategist Gratz mate and thanks for everything you have done for me you are one of the reasons I stayed in the first place.

@Swarley Thanks dude for all the work you put in NC will have to find a way to fill the void

@Emily gratz

@Tauriel gratz to :D

#34 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 05:16 AM

Congratulations to all of you and may none of you fuck up.

#35 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 05:48 AM

congrats people, especially to you kate, you are my favourite f***face ♥

#36 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 07:05 AM

WHAT. WHAT?? This is too much information to process without a bottle shot of vodka. Brb

@Strategist congrats (again) for making a new tiny human! God knows how much this world needs people, right... Jkjk :p I'm glad it's a good reason that will keep you away from the admin position. Thank you for all the times I bothered you about the gifs I wanted to make as profile pics, and the names changes, and... all that. I guess it's time to start annoying someone else...

... @Tauriel! Congrats on the promotion and prepare yourself! xD

@Emily I gotta say, the bold looks sexy good on you. Good luck to prepare the new baby mods! :3

#37 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 09:25 AM

Woo congratulations all! :D 

#38 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 09:25 AM

@Swarley acho que nunca te vi de roxo... Quando se tornou private e mod eu estava ausente e não vi a sua ascenção. Só te conheci azulado. É estranho.... o roxo... mas cai bem :p

#39 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 09:28 AM

@Emily I gotta say, the bold looks sexy good on you. Good luck to prepare the new baby mods! :3

She was bold before, you stoopid :p

@Swarley acho que nunca te vi de roxo... Quando se tornou private e mod eu estava ausente e não vi a sua ascenção. Só te conheci azulado. É estranho.... o roxo... mas cai bem :p

Sério? xD Pois é, mas nem eu lembrava como ficava de roxo hahaha

#40 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 09:31 AM

She was bold before, you stoopid :p

Sério? xD Pois é, mas nem eu lembrava como ficava de roxo hahaha

Only now my brain noticed that. Are you saying my brain is stoopid?? >_> watch out, dude, you're not mod anymore.

#41 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 09:33 AM

Only now my brain noticed that. Are you saying my brain is stoopid?? >_> watch out, dude, you're not mod anymore.

Yes! And that's why I'm saying that, no need to pretend to be nice! >:K

jkjk

#42 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 09:43 AM

Yes! And that's why I'm saying that, no need to pretend to be nice! >:K

jkjk

A gente usa uma expressão "com a verdade me enganas" e aposto que foi isso exactamente o que acabou de acontecer nesse seu post....

#43 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:11 PM

Whee exciting! Congrats @Tauriel and @Emily :3! And since @Swarley and @Strategist will stick around as users it's not the end of the world xp

#44 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:11 PM

Whee exciting! Congrats @Tauriel and @Emily :3! And since @Swarley and @Strategist will stick around as users it's not the end of the world xp

Thank you! :3

#45 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:52 PM

Thank you for all your hard, and continuing for a couple of ya, work! Very much appreciated.
@Strategist @Swarley @Tauriel @Emily

#46 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 21 January 2016 - 04:57 PM

Congrats to everyone!

and to everyone who stepped down, I hope things go well in what you do!

#47 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 08:34 PM

Well damn :(  @Swarley and @Strategist  Awesome reasons you guys, but I hate that you're stepping down.  

Congrats @Tauriel and @Emily !!

#48 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 04:35 AM

Lots of changes. Lots of changes indeed.
Many congrats first of all. None are more deserving than you lot. It'll be an honor and pleasure minioning under your reign. of terror 
As for the rest?

Smegg off!  :fyou: 

Spoiler

Much love & respect to you all. :heart:  

#49 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 07:35 AM

Yay Kate!

Thanks for the congrats, guys! 

Strat and Swarley, I've already told you this, but I'll miss you guys! :p 

#50 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 07:59 AM

@Swarley It's going to be weird but definitely glad to know that your studies will be flourishing and that you'll be closer to your dream goal.

@Tauriel Yaay. If you find the stress of juggling all your duties too much, my offer to walk and feed your bears and meese still stands.

@Strategist Congrats on the newest addition to your family! Sending your entire family lots of love from Timbuktu, thank you for all that you've done and also especially for putting up with the awkward running joke about your awesome pen.

@Emily Congratulations and may the coffee machines be ever in your favor! The multitasking and mental acrobatics must be insane but of course you would be the one to manage it. Thank you for all your efforts in everything!

I'm unused to all the color changes now : /

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users