Yay Kate!

Thanks for the congrats, guys! 

Strat and Swarley, I've already told you this, but I'll miss you guys! :p 

#52 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 768 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 07:59 AM

@Swarley It's going to be weird but definitely glad to know that your studies will be flourishing and that you'll be closer to your dream goal.

@Tauriel Yaay. If you find the stress of juggling all your duties too much, my offer to walk and feed your bears and meese still stands.

@Strategist Congrats on the newest addition to your family! Sending your entire family lots of love from Timbuktu, thank you for all that you've done and also especially for putting up with the awkward running joke about your awesome pen.

@Emily Congratulations and may the coffee machines be ever in your favor! The multitasking and mental acrobatics must be insane but of course you would be the one to manage it. Thank you for all your efforts in everything!

I'm unused to all the color changes now : /

#53 SheOfTheEnderworld

SheOfTheEnderworld
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3,838 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2016 - 12:10 AM

Grats @Tauriel though you have some enormous shoes to fill...I don't envy anyone trying to replace @Strategist as an Admin here!

#54 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 9,489 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2016 - 12:20 AM

Just wanted to say a massive thanks to all who I have been involved with over the years of me being on staff. I have had the time of my life in every aspect of the positions. I have learned a lot and also grown as a person exponentially. You have all had a great influence on me and my life and I am sad to have to give it all up.

I will still be around, there's no doubt about that. This place can't keep me away xD

I look forward to seeing what the new team can do and I know the site is in good hands with the likes of @Tauriel and @Emily at the helm. I'm sure the new staff that they choose will benefit greatly from their experiences as I did and I hope the potential candidates have some great ideas to bring to the table :)

If any of you ever need advice, whether it be related to the position or not, hit me up.

I wanted to make a farewell video for y'all but I simply haven't had the time to do so. So for now, this is me, signing off as Admin. Peace!

#55 SheOfTheEnderworld

SheOfTheEnderworld
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3,838 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2016 - 12:25 AM

Just wanted to say a massive thanks to all who I have been involved with over the years of me being on staff. I have had the time of my life in every aspect of the positions. I have learned a lot and also grown as a person exponentially. You have all had a great influence on me and my life and I am sad to have to give it all up.

I will still be around, there's no doubt about that. This place can't keep me away xD

I look forward to seeing what the new team can do and I know the site is in good hands with the likes of @Tauriel and @Emily at the helm. I'm sure the new staff that they choose will benefit greatly from their experiences as I did and I hope the potential candidates have some great ideas to bring to the table :)

If any of you ever need advice, whether it be related to the position or not, hit me up.

I wanted to make a farewell video for y'all but I simply haven't had the time to do so. So for now, this is me, signing off as Admin. Peace!

<3 you Mike, and definitely will pester you more than you wish LOL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users