wankers shlongs weiners members organs

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#26 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2016 - 01:28 PM

I'm not donating my organs, it'll ruin my plans for taxidermy. I'm going to put it in my will that G has to keep me around til he dies. :D

You realise that they take out the organs before stuffing, right? :p Those bits tend to go off fairly quickly and nobody wants a stinky, stuffed Ali hanging around in the corner of the room. :rolleyes:

As for me, take whatever you want after I'm dead. Or send me to Gunther von Hagens. I'm fine with either option.

#27 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2016 - 01:42 PM

You realise that they take out the organs before stuffing, right? :p Those bits tend to go off fairly quickly and nobody wants a stinky, stuffed Ali hanging around in the corner of the room. :rolleyes:

As for me, take whatever you want after I'm dead. Or send me to Gunther von Hagens. I'm fine with either option.

Yeah, but I feel for taxidermy purposes, they probably do a much neater job.

#28 DregsandDregs

DregsandDregs
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 01:48 PM

I'm not donating my organs, it'll ruin my plans for taxidermy. I'm going to put it in my will that G has to keep me around til he dies. :D

Eh, they have to take your organs out anyways when they do taxidermy.

Are you going to be in the main room holding a shotgun in safari apparel?

#29 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2016 - 01:55 PM

Yeah, but I feel for taxidermy purposes, they probably do a much neater job.

If you're interested I've been taking some taxidermy night classes at my local community college and my rates are quite reasonable. The teacher said my pidgeowl was near flawless.

#30 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2016 - 02:04 PM

Eh, they have to take your organs out anyways when they do taxidermy.

Are you going to be in the main room holding a shotgun in safari apparel?

See my post above.

Also nobody wants my organs. Pretty much all of them are in a bad way by the age of 26.

If you're interested I've been taking some taxidermy night classes at my local community college and my rates are quite reasonable. The teacher said my pidgeowl was near flawless.

You could have convinced me of that if you hadn't brought in pidgeowls!

---

Anyway, clearly organs are needed and people who donate them are good human beings, but nobody should be forced to donate. Otherwise it sort of defeats the point of wills, no? It could be decided that any of my assets are better off being dealt with in a different way from my choosing.

#31 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2016 - 02:57 PM

I used to think I wanted to be taxidermed so my grandkids/great grandkids could still sit on my lap. Maybe I could record some slightly racist/homophobic things to say so I sound like a normal really old white guy. But now I just want my head mounted above a fireplace mantle. 

#32 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2016 - 03:14 PM

I used to think I wanted to be taxidermed so my grandkids/great grandkids could still sit on my lap. Maybe I could record some slightly racist/homophobic things to say so I sound like a normal really old white guy. But now I just want my head mounted above a fireplace mantle. 

I want my husband to feel haunted until the end of his days. I think I've got the sort of eyes that will look haunting when dead.

#33 KittyNikki

KittyNikki
  • 114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:08 PM

I'm donating my organs...Then I wanna be a tree. ;)

Honestly I feel if you want to, then go for it. If however, you do not want a part of you living on, then meh. Ultimately it's all up to you. Your body your choice.

Edited by KittyNikki, 25 January 2016 - 10:08 PM.

#34 testing321123

testing321123
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 07:45 AM

In my country, every healthy person is automatically nominated as a Organ Donor upon death (assuming your organs are in good condition),

Unless you opt-out from the program.

if you do decide to opt-out from the program, and it happens that you require a organ donation, you'll be placed in a low-priority list.

Honestly, i wouldn't care that much once I'm dead.

But of course i rather my organs not be donated if possible, or only to my close friends/family.

#35 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2016 - 07:53 AM

if you do decide to opt-out from the program, and it happens that you require a organ donation, you'll be placed in a low-priority list.

so harsh. :/ what is your country if you don't mind me asking?

#36 testing321123

testing321123
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 08:04 AM

so harsh. :/ what is your country if you don't mind me asking?

Singapore

Fact 2
Anyone who opts out of HOTA receives lower priority on the organ transplant waiting list should he require an organ transplant in the future. This will be specific to the organs which he has opted out of.

https://www.liveon.s...tion/facts.html

and

All Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents 21 years old and above*, and are not mentally disordered, are included under HOTA. Those who choose to remain under HOTA will have a chance to help others, in addition to a higher priority in receiving a deceased donor organ if they need such a transplant in the future.

Edited by testing321123, 26 January 2016 - 08:06 AM.

#37 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2016 - 08:13 AM

Singapore

https://www.liveon.s...tion/facts.html
and

why am i not surprised? :lol2: it's an interesting system tho. at least you guys don't have depressing ads asking people to donate their organs on tv.

#38 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2016 - 08:30 AM

What are your thoughts on it?

I think it's awesome and should be a no-brainer. But I also see how some people wouldn't want to do it, especially if you are extra religious.

Are you an organ donor? Do you think people should be forced into being organ donors?

Hell yes I am! I'm also in the bone-marrow donor registry (have yet to be matched) and I donate blood often. I don't think anyone should be forced to do anything they don't want to do and/or aren't comfortable with.

Should it be an opt-out program rather than an opt-in?

No. I think you should be able to opt-in if you want to do it.

Should you be able to specify where your organs go (ie. some people don't want their liver to go to an alcoholic with liver failure).

I know you can do directed donations if you know someone at the time is in dire need and you are a match. But for the most part, the donor lists are pretty regulated so I'm sure my parts will go where they need and I'll be happy (can you be happy if you are dead?) with where they end up.

My body will end up being cremated after my organs are harvested.

#39 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2016 - 08:52 AM

In my country, every healthy person is automatically nominated as a Organ Donor upon death (assuming your organs are in good condition),

Unless you opt-out from the program.

Wow, I actually really like this system. I kind of wish it would be implemented in other countries. Because you have the option to opt out, but by opting out (and not helping others) you do so knowing the consequences (if I don't help out, I am less likely to be helped). Thats pretty neat imo

#40 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 04:32 PM

I look forward to the day when medicine reaches the point where we can just buy new, artificial organs of every flavour straight off the shelf and not have to bother with all of this messy faffing on recycling pieces of meat and all the silly moral nonsense that comes with it.

#41 Roger5

Roger5
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 05:29 PM

I look forward to the day when medicine reaches the point where we can just buy new, artificial organs of every flavour straight off the shelf and not have to bother with all of this messy faffing on recycling pieces of meat and all the silly moral nonsense that comes with it.

I can see that, and the shop clerk listing the distinct organ's capabilities among brands like computer specs. 

#42 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:16 PM

I wish I could just sell my kidney for 25k and get rid of most of my student loans lmfao

#43 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:25 PM

I wish I could just sell my kidney for 25k and get rid of most of my student loans lmfao

Egss can worth more than that.

#44 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:26 PM

Egss can worth more than that.

Can't sell them in my country :( against the law

#45 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:32 PM

Can't sell them in my country :( against the law

:/
We can sell them here but we only get paid ~800€ an egg lel

#46 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:40 PM

100% would take that.

I'd do it in school if I lived in the US. It makes you hella hormonal but I wouldn't be distracted by sex from my studies lmfao.

#47 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:40 PM

"Only"

Ask how much we get paid for our blood? Nothing. What about our sperm? £35 if you're lucky.

#48 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:13 AM

"Only"

Ask how much we get paid for our blood? Nothing. What about our sperm? £35 if you're lucky.

Egg donation is a lot more complicated, invasive, and risky than having a few vials of blood drawn or jizzing into a cup.

#49 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2016 - 09:30 AM

100% would take that.

I'd do it in school if I lived in the US. It makes you hella hormonal but I wouldn't be distracted by sex from my studies lmfao.

0/10 

#50 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:04 AM

"Only"

Producing ova is not the same as producing sperm and blood, as well as the quantity is produced each time. Not to mention the procedure to collect them, like Trich pointed out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wankers, shlongs, weiners, members, organs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users