Quantcast

Photo

Playing Ocarina of Time by dooting with an actual ocarina.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2016 - 05:02 PM

So MonotoneTim, a streamer, decided to play the game by rebinding everything to certain notes. Its stupid and hilarious and you should witness this.

The 6 hour video of him playing here on YT.

Beating Ghoma

Beating King Dodongo

Beating Barinade

#2 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2016 - 05:34 PM

That is interesting. It is amazing how creative OoT streamers are getting.

I think my favorite is Runnerguy2489. One of the best OoT 100% runners, beat the game twice while blindfolded without glitches (second time was 100%), and some other silly stuff. I think the only thing that could compete with playing with an ocarina was playing with TAS Input Tools. Having to move the analog stick and press/hold buttons with the mouse is almost as stupid and hilarious as this.

I hope MonotoneTim finishes this and claims world record.

#3 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:02 PM

Yeah, I saw Runnerguy's AGDQ run, its amazing~ I can only hope that one day running with an actual ocarina becomes a category.

#4 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:28 PM

Who even thinks "hmm, I think I wanna play a video game using my mouth.."? Kudos though. He is obviously very creative and dedicated. 

#5 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:39 PM

Super  creative for sure... I think the only ways I see myself playing games is via controller, keyboard and mouse, oculous and the weird controllers and probably similarly to how kinect works... The rest of my out of this world ideas are most likely kept to my dreams that I don't remember most of the time bahahaha

I should watch some more of these things, been way too long since I have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users