• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:02 PM

I actually really do enjoy stuff like that, but I don't know. Maybe I'll get around to giving podcasts a chance.

I've also been told I need to listen to audiobooks on my commute. xD buuuuuuuuut idk. I just love music so much.

hahaha understandable. I switch to music sometimes, but for some reason podcasts help to pass the time a lot more for me because my commute is like an hour. 

#27 bwoke

bwoke
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:19 PM

Do you guys consider Youtube Podcasts legit? 

If so, I listen to two Penguinz0's "The Offical Podcast" and h3h3 production's podcasts. 

In these, there really is no theme to them, which is kind of what I like it's more of a comedic one that's just easy to follow while I'm doing homework or just trying to fall asleep or something. I've tried listening to some sports one but I found out I can't stand listening to only sports for more than 30 minutes. I really haven't ventured out of Youtube Podcasts, but I might branch out.

#28 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:01 AM

Do you guys consider Youtube Podcasts legit? 

Yes! I listen to Cody Ko's podcast on youtube even though he has it on the podcast app. I just like to see their faces while they talk sometimes. 

I've been on and off listening to:

Pod Save America, Lovett or Leave It, and Pod Save the People which are all under Crooked Media. 

And That's Why We Drink

My Favorite Murder (still, I'll never give it up).

#29 Froggo

Froggo
  • 108 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:07 AM

I really like Welcome to Night Vale, and RebelTaxi's Pizza Party Podcast. :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users