Quantcast

Photo

What Tattoo(s) Do You Want? | Show Us Cool Tats!

tattoo

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#26 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 07:06 AM

474b7f12dc729dc16f185a4ce05c6df9.jpg

lion-tattoo-111.jpg

#27 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:57 AM

Ooh, his tattoos are fantastic. Don't you have to be on a wait list for like 6 months if you're not a B+ celebrity?

Whoops, I meant Jonboy! Dr. Woo is in Los Angeles. I'd actually prefer Woo, but my internship is in NYC so it'll be much more feasible. The wait list is probably crazy as hell but I've got time! In no rush to do something so permanent haha.

#28 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:28 AM

My best friend wants us to get matching tattoos, with the Deathly Hallows sign and Always.

#29 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:11 AM

11151006_10152664117322574_8082002260840

This is my first and only tattoo. Made it almost 1 year ago. Don't notice the pimples around the tattoo :p I took it when all the redness disappeared but it wasn't still 100% healed. I love it  :wub:  It has the date my father passed away. Rip old man <3

#30 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:17 AM

I'm really proud of my tattoo :)

Spoiler

#31 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:39 PM

I want a billion things. I want stars for my kids on my left rib cage, the pisces sign and some fishies on my thigh. "I live to let you shine" on my spine. A watercolor solar system tramp stamp (I wish I wasn't so attached to the spine tattoo idea, cause otherwise I'd just let my back be the universe.)  

#32 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 01:36 PM

I've got enough now. No more. (I have said that every time).

#33 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 01:53 PM

I've got enough now. No more. (I have said that every time).

Go on, just one more  ;)

#34 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 02:18 PM

Go on, just one more  ;)

Haha, I do keep considering a couple of things...

All of mine are quite small and reasonably easily hidden away, and I want to keep anything else that way! I have: 

• the sound holes from my violin on either side of my ankle
  • olive branch on my foot
  • the outline of an otter on my hip
  • a jigsaw piece outline on my left wrist, with a G inside it. Drunken honeymoon decision, the Boy has the same with an A inside.
  • song lyrics by my favourite band on my ribs

All drawn by the Boy, and the last one is an approximation of his very best handwriting.

#35 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 03:07 PM

Haha, I do keep considering a couple of things...

All of mine are quite small and reasonably easily hidden away, and I want to keep anything else that way! I have: 

• the sound holes from my violin on either side of my ankle
  • olive branch on my foot
  • the outline of an otter on my hip
  • a jigsaw piece outline on my left wrist, with a G inside it. Drunken honeymoon decision, the Boy has the same with an A inside.
  • song lyrics by my favourite band on my ribs

All drawn by the Boy, and the last one is an approximation of his very best handwriting.

An outline of an otter? What's the story behind that one :p The song lyrics are by The National right? I don't think I could ever get anything on my ribs, that's gotta be very painful  :/ Plus i'm too ticklish  :lol:  

#36 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 03:57 PM

My dad called me Otter when I was little and generally really liked them, and I wanted something as a memory of him but that was abstract enough a connection that it wasn't obviously a memorial.

Of course. ;) More lyrics are one of the things I'm considering...

The foot was far worse than the ribs in terms of pain. I actually found my wrist the hardest, don't like people touching them, I'm really weird about it.

#37 KittyNikki

KittyNikki
  • 114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2016 - 12:54 PM

My first and only tattoo is in my sig, for reasons, and I would love to get a dedicated Pink Floyd Wall full of my favorite albums on my back.

#38 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2016 - 02:42 PM

Seems like I'm always pregnant or nursing so I still have no tattoos. I've been decided on these two for 6 years though

Back legs: Wild flowers springing up from the achilles heel on the right, Ingrid in vertical norse runes on the left. 

and then stuff I know I will eventually get but I havent hammered out yet: sacred geometry back tattoo, Pleiades constellation, coordinates to a place in Bella Coola (my Eden), Sanskrit above my cesarean scar. (to accentuate not cover it) 

#39 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 08:12 PM

Bumping this shit cause I have new urges.

First of all I want to get a cute jester girl on my left forearm, I already have a jester boy on the upper arm but it's so difficult to find a decent jester girl especially in the kinda cartoony style I want it.  :/

This is pretty much what I have on my upper arm, but kinda different.

Spoiler

These are all i could find that's kinda close-ish to the ideas for what I want

Spoiler

Following on from the roses thing, I really want hand tattoos before i'm 30 :p One of them being a rose or a flower, sumit like this, I don't like the shit down the finger tho.

Spoiler

Aaaaand the thing I want most is a lion tattoo on my other hand, in a very similar style to this, these are my artist's actual work  ^_^ There's a long time before that so we'll see if i still want hand tats by then :p

Spoiler

I still have a back piece to finish, and a sleeve to fix up before then, but a man can dream right?

#40 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 09:40 AM

Oh don't...now I'm plotting again.

#41 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 09:48 AM

I think I'm going to get something related to coffee. 

#42 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 09:52 AM

I want a tattoo of some sort but I like really small, simple ones.

#43 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 10:01 AM

Yes I love this thread I'm addicted to tattoos I am starting my sleeve as soon as I get some muscles (lol) but I want to get the medical symbol as a sword down my arm.

Basically I would take the symbol turn it into the sword handle then have a sword you feel?

219229-caduceus01_large.jpg

#44 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 10:23 AM

Yes I love this thread I'm addicted to tattoos I am starting my sleeve as soon as I get some muscles (lol) but I want to get the medical symbol as a sword down my arm.

Basically I would take the symbol turn it into the sword handle then have a sword you feel?

I'm picking up what you're putting down, and I dig it.

#45 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 10:37 AM

I'm picking up what you're putting down, and I dig it.

Thanks man!! I am awful at drawing/artwork and I have a terrible mock drawing of it lol

#46 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 10:44 AM

Thanks man!! I am awful at drawing/artwork and I have a terrible mock drawing of it lol

I wish I was good at drawing! I'd draw my next tattoo which I want to have to do with coffee. Maybe like a coffee cup in the likeness of a heart...or something? I love coffee.

#47 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 11:12 AM

I'd probably get this tattooed on my left peck if anything

wong_character.gif

I know.. I know.. Asian characters are so cliche but this one actually has meaning to me instead of some generic word like "power" or "strength".

It's my last name to reminds myself of my asian heritage and of family. On my peck because that's close to my heart, where family should be. 

Edited by sprockets, 16 April 2016 - 11:15 AM.

#48 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 12:16 PM

I've text my tattooist. Damn you all.

#49 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 04:56 PM

Something like this?

41039389.jpg

#50 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 07:12 PM

I've text my tattooist. Damn you all.

giphy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users