Quantcast

Photo

What Tattoo(s) Do You Want? | Show Us Cool Tats!

tattoo

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#51 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:32 PM

Something like this?

41039389.jpg

Yeah something like that but I would keep the staff and make the entire symbol the sword handle then just have the artist add onto the "handle" with the actual sword

#52 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:38 PM

Yeah something like that but I would keep the staff and make the entire symbol the sword handle then just have the artist add onto the "handle" with the actual sword

Ooooh, I think I understand what you mean. Yeah, that would look pretty cool!

#53 Comet

Comet
  • Banned from trading: Do not trade with this member!

• 19 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:18 PM

Some thing super simple!!! Hope the image works!

Attached Files

Edited by Sum, 23 April 2016 - 01:21 PM.

#54 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2016 - 08:45 PM

Anyone have any new ink to share or plan on getting one soon?
Just got back from getting my second one.
Still a work in progress...

Spoiler

Almost said screw it and had him color it in tonight also, but after 2ish hours decided to give my pain receptors a break. lol
Probably finish it up on my next day off.

Can't wait to get my third started also.

#55 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2016 - 08:57 PM

I have a capricorn sign in my pubic region - just a little to the left from where my 'V shape' is on my underwear line.

It's super tiny. No more than 2cm in length.

Spoiler

capricorns rule!

Edited by Daria, 27 June 2016 - 08:58 PM.

#56 Sirius

Sirius
  • Azkaban Survivor

• 99 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 04:52 AM

I have 3 right now: a wizard on the back of my right shoulder (my dad has the same wizard on his arm), a claddagh on my right hip, and my grandmother's writing around my wrist.

I want a Harry Potter tattoo, when I get the money.

#57 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:09 AM

I have 3 right now: a wizard on the back of my right shoulder (my dad has the same wizard on his arm), a claddagh on my right hip, and my grandmother's writing around my wrist.

I want a Harry Potter tattoo, when I get the money.

Oh that's really cool that you and your dad has the same tat. You two pretty close then, eh?

What Harry Potter tattoo are you thinking about? One of the house emblems?
#ravenclaw4life 

I'm thinking about getting the Kamen Rider Decade logo on my neck next.

Spoiler

And either Wing Zero (Endless Waltz) or Sons of Anarchy: Belfast reaper as my back piece sooner or later.

Spoiler

Eventually need to find someone to design one for me.
Wanting like a half Mystic Gohan and the other half SSJ Future Trunks (DBZ).

Kinda like:

VzFvTMT.jpg

#58 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:22 AM

I have a couple tattoos. :p

I've been wanting to continue on one of my half sleeves into a full sleeve for quite a while now. But not both .. Probably.

More realistically, I want to get my other thigh done. I want a fox with flowers and it to be relatively matching my other thigh piece. Just maybe not as huge. Or maybe bigger. :p I'll post a pic later of my idea.

#59 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:33 AM

need more tattoo's; I miss the feeling of the needle buzzing on my skin. I want to finish my full sleeve, but I'm going to have to wait till I get out of the military to do that. I may work on my shoulder down to my mid bicep soon, although I need to lift more so my little girl arms are no longer little girl arms ._.

#60 Ellea

Ellea
  • 147 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:43 AM

I am an irresponsible person who has several stick & pokes, planning on getting my first non-diy tattoo in august

#61 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 08:11 AM

The only tattoo I would ever consider would be getting this on my back

Spoiler

Probably without the numbers on the side. But I dunno if I actually would ever get a tattoo hahaha, it's not really my aesthetic

#62 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 10:04 AM

I'm getting a new one on Saturday. And then THAT is the last one.

(Although a bit of me is still tempted by a London skyline...so maybe 2 more yet)

#63 Sirius

Sirius
  • Azkaban Survivor

• 99 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 10:20 AM

Oh that's really cool that you and your dad has the same tat. You two pretty close then, eh?
What Harry Potter tattoo are you thinking about? One of the house emblems?
#ravenclaw4life

We are now, but weren't when I was younger. I want the Deathly Hallows symbol, but I want the line art to be the Marauder's Map foot prints :) Soon... Soon. 

#64 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 10:34 AM

I'm getting a new one on Saturday. And then THAT is the last one.

(Although a bit of me is still tempted by a London skyline...so maybe 2 more yet)

I'm glad you agreed that a full-back badger tattoo is a good idea. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

#65 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 10:47 AM

I didn't realize we had a tat thread...oh boy. My godfather was featured in a few magazines before he passed for his art, he owned a studio down in Florida. I've got 7 currently, I'll have to try to take pictures.
My ribs on my left side are made to look zombified, just hasn't been completed yet. I've got an anchor on my back as a memorial to my father of when we used to go sailing all the time, his ashes were used in the ink so I've always got him with me. 1 on my foot that was a tester for someone learning to tattoo. 1 on my hand. 1 on my right knee from my favorite musical (Tommy), 1 on each forearm, and 1 on my left bicep. All done by a friend who was apprentices. I'll get pictures tonight since they're all original works.

#66 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 11:00 AM

I'm glad you agreed that a full-back badger tattoo is a good idea. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Ha. A cardinal actually!!

#67 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 11:02 AM

I was thinking of getting a micro tattoo of dopamine or serotonin in this style:

Spoiler

Also in the same location but smaller than hers.

Or in the same place a DNA helix that unravels into birds flying.

#68 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 11:06 AM

Ha. A cardinal actually!!

;) I approve!

Spoiler

#69 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 02:41 PM

I was thinking of getting a micro tattoo of dopamine or serotonin in this style:

Spoiler

Wow. I love the dopamine and serotonin tats, but this is an awesome take on those! I want a dopamine one and have for a long while lol. Nerds unite.

#70 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 02:58 PM

Wow. I love the dopamine and serotonin tats, but this is an awesome take on those! I want a dopamine one and have for a long while lol. Nerds unite.

Haha yes! I don't think I would get a tattoo that isn't sciency, I'm such a nerd xD We should both get out neurotransmitters!

It kinda sucks that they have become such a mainstream thing though, neurotransmitters are the new butterfly tattoos

#71 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:12 PM

II've got an anchor on my back as a memorial to my father of when we used to go sailing all the time, his ashes were used in the ink so I've always got him with me. 

Wooooow that's actually pretty awesome. I didn't know you could do that!

#72 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:26 PM

Spoiler

That tattoo is awesome!!! I never thought of that. It's actually a really cool idea :)

#73 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:50 PM

I think I want to get Riley's face tattoo'd on my right peck/shoulder. After my trip to Vegas I'm gonna look around to find the best tattoo artist; I also need to find a proper picture of her to use.

In fact...I may just use my avatar.

#74 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:55 PM

I think I want to get Riley's face tattoo'd on my right peck/shoulder. After my trip to Vegas I'm gonna look around to find the best tattoo artist; I also need to find a proper picture of her to use.

In fact...I may just use my avatar.

awwww that would be adorable!!

how old is she now?

#75 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:57 PM

awwww that would be adorable!!

how old is she now?

She'll be 3 some time in July! She was 8 weeks old when I get her in August of 2013, so I'll just give her the birth date of...July 9th!! Yeah that sounds good :D.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users