Quantcast

Photo

What Tattoo(s) Do You Want? | Show Us Cool Tats!

tattoo

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#76 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 04:17 PM

Wooooow that's actually pretty awesome. I didn't know you could do that!

Yep, as long as the artist uses a disposable tube instead of the stainless steel, I just bought one and brought it to my buddy to do it with, the ashes themselves are sterile so as long as everything else is done properly and the ink and ashes are mixed together well there's no problems. It just darkens the ink up a bit.

#77 ninjaweeb

ninjaweeb
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 04:31 PM

I want a Luna and Artemis tattoo in a yin and yang symbol. There is a drawing of that floating around the internet

Spoiler

But I would want it more anime style with color.

#78 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:31 PM

I want a Luna and Artemis tattoo in a yin and yang symbol.

I want a Luna and Artemis tattoo too! There is an artist that is just a few hours from me that did a Luna one recently.

I'll try to find it.

In the meantime, this is my newest (got it on Revenge of the 5th)

Spoiler

Ignore the glare, that was fresh...

My friend, Em, is drawing me up two kewpies of Glenda and Elphaba from Wicked, I'm gonna get them above my knees. :wub:

V excited, and hopefully sometime in the fall/winter, I want to get a bigger piece (half-sleeve) of some peonies with a few cute lil bees

Edit//

Found the Luna, along with a few others she has done recently that I love love love:

Spoiler

#79 Bendyounet

Bendyounet
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 02:04 AM

I already have two tattoos. One little catchphrase on my foot and this one : 

Spoiler

I'm in love with it ♥ 

I want a bigger piece on my thigh, maybe a koi carp. Or... A MAGIKARP KOI  :lol2:

#80 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2016 - 06:11 PM

829064711d1e0c835b0359f66c99f0b9.jpg

I want this on my thigh but instead of a braid I want her to have an Afro

#81 Krolikzima

Krolikzima
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 12:41 PM

My grandma died from lung cancer, due to her smoking when she was younger (she was from an era where no one knew the medical dangers of smoking). My other 2 grandparents (dad's parents) died from later smoking complications, so this is a very personal issue to me. 

#82 soy

soy
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:53 PM

I have way too many tattoo ideas and such to post rn (I should be asleep), Howeverrrr I do wanna share a few of my favorite tattoo artists.

I follow way to many on IG xD

Kevin Ray (he is local/tattoos in my state!!) Bold lines, bright colors. I looooove it.

Spoiler

Kelly McGrath, she actually works with Kevin in the same shop, I also want a piece from her. Bold/bright, like kevin, but super cutesy/girly stuff lol

Spoiler

David Tevenal :wub:

Spoiler

Schwab/Painfulreminders. Little more on the caricature-side, I love his style.

Spoiler

Cody Eich

Spoiler

Ryan Ashley Malarkey

Spoiler

Linnae (similar style to Kelly McGrath, cutesy stuff) Would def recommend looking at her entire portfolio though, its all amazing http://linneapecseny...390-Tattoo.html

Spoiler

K thats all I'll post for now. I was only gonna post 2-3 but I couldnt decide/got carried away. There are still a few artists that I loooove, maybe I'll post them later. ;)

Kevin,Kelly, and Linae are exactly what im looking for!!! these are so wonderful where are you located?  :wub:

#83 inu

inu
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 02:30 AM

I got my first tattoo this year, a little rabbit on my ankle. It didn't hurt much, except for when the artist went over the ankle bone ._.

#84 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2016 - 03:42 AM

829064711d1e0c835b0359f66c99f0b9.jpg

I want this on my thigh but instead of a braid I want her to have an Afro

@Mishelle

4vof0l.png

No BG

2njc4ci.png

#85 MozzarellaSticks

MozzarellaSticks
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:45 AM

My best friend and I are getting matching tattoos next week. I'm getting a UFO with a beam shining, and she's getting an alien doing a peace sign.

#86 Shikoba

Shikoba
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 02:07 PM

I want a sleeve of surreal imagery mixed with characters from movies / shows I like.

Gotta get into shape first tho. Sleeves just don't look that good on skinny arms. Hah.

#87 soy

soy
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 04:46 PM

gonna get a variation of this image

RZ4waZj.png

with a cute background like this one

km1n19k.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users