Quantcast

Meeting Follow-up - New STUFF!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:26 AM

Hello everyone! 

I have some quick announcements regarding last night’s staff meeting! It was a quick meeting but we were able to go over many user suggestions and Private perk suggestions. 

I regret to inform you that @Kelvin’s super creative Day of Negative Rep will not be happening, however we will be introducing @DonValentino’s user suggestion of a new Writing subforum in the Art Section! We will also be adding more skins/themes for all ranks Advanced and higher. 

At the bottom of your screen under Change Theme you should see Codexcraft - This is available to anyone Advanced or higher. 

Preview:

Spoiler

You will also see Deviant3 and Deviant3 Mobile. These are available for users who are Private or higher. Thanks to @Strategist for finding this one!

Preview:

Spoiler

Currently the only known issue we are aware of besides little tweaks here and there - is that the skins are not yet compatible with the Item DB. We will be fixing this as soon as possible. If there is anything else really important that you notice isn’t functioning properly, please contact me via PM. 

@Elindoril - Cody has said he will look into the issue we’re having with Private being unable to access IRC. When he will have time to do that is still unknown but he is aware of the issue! :)

There were plenty more discussion points and we did agree on some new features for you guys to look forward to in the future! Thank you all for your input, it is much appreciated.  

- Kate

Update: The writing section has been added. Please report any topics you'd like to see moved there. :) 
http://www.neocodex....um/418-writing/

#2 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:37 AM

NegRepDay :( Rest in peace 

loved minecraft theme ! :D 

#3 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:37 AM

i loooovvveee deviant3! i'm using it now. :x3: thanks guys!

and a huge sigh of relief for no day of rektoning. *hugs posts*

#4 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:42 AM

Oooh new themes!! *rolls around* 

How lovely! Shame no neg rep day :p

#5 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:44 AM

Glad you like them ^_^ There's a theme @Emily was looking at that will probably be added in the future as well. 

#6 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:48 AM

.....Welp I guess I gotta try for Private now.. That theme looks amazing :o *drool*

#7 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:01 AM

Beyond in love with Codexcraft.  :wub:

#8 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:11 AM

I'm not a MC fan at all, but the theme is nice. But I love the Deviant theme! Specially for mobile, it's so easy on the eyes, compared to the default. :wub: Just wished the desktop version wasn't so "big", considering smaller screens users. :/

#9 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:30 AM

:o I might finally stop using the default theme. Deviant3 is great! CodexCraft looks pretty cool too! I like the creeper faces :p

#10 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

-rep

#11 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

What I'm referring to:

2030371.png

I can live with the fact that the menu is not in a perfect row, same happened before with other themes, and the "Report bugs" and "View new content" go under all the rest anyway, but the "Sign out" button is cut off and it bugs me so much having the scroll bar down there e_e

Edit: what the hell is wrong with the image lol.

Edit 2: ok, I think it's good now o.o

#12 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:34 AM

What I'm referring to:

2030370.png

I can live with the fact that the menu is not in a perfect row, same happened before with other themes, and the "Report bugs" and "View new content" go under all the rest anyway, but the "Sign out" button is cut off and it bugs me so much having the scroll bar down there e_e

As mentioned in the first post, it is more effective if you PM issues to me :p 

#13 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:37 AM

I can't find the "view new content" button on Deviant3. Is it just me? Because it's not where it usually is anymore.

#14 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:38 AM

Yay new themes! I'll still be sticking with Luminous though e.e Luminous is my jam.

I think you guys will like the one I found too. Lots of customisation options. 

Thanks Kate  :wub:

I can't find the "view new content" button on Deviant3. Is it just me? Because it's not where it usually is anymore.

It's at the top! Next to community. 

#15 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:45 AM

Yay new themes! I'll still be sticking with Luminous though e.e Luminous is my jam.

I think you guys will like the one I found too. Lots of customisation options. 

Thanks Kate  :wub:

It's at the top! Next to community. 

Thank you! Usually it's by the status updates, so it got confusing when it got moved. 

#16 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:47 AM

Thanks staff! Excited for that. And thanks to @Coops for bringing it up again in the suggestion thread.

#17 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:47 AM

I just noticed the awards bar with the Deviant. So cool :o

#18 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:03 AM

I just noticed the awards bar with the Deviant. So cool :o

The awards look so vibrant, eh? I love it.

#19 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:03 AM

Hey @Tauriel, when you get a chance, can we have this thread http://www.neocodex....etry-anthology/ moved over to writing? And any others that people can think of that would be appropriate. Thanks!

#20 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:04 AM

Hey @Tauriel, when you get a chance, can we have this thread http://www.neocodex....etry-anthology/ moved over to writing? And any others that people can think of that would be appropriate. Thanks!

Sure thing, like I said in the OP though, if you guys could report the topics (or even pm me the links) it would be much appreciated!

#21 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:09 AM

Sure thing, like I said in the OP though, if you guys could report the topics (or even pm me the links) it would be much appreciated!

Oh yeah, no problem! Didn't see the update. Thank you! Also, I don't know if this is because you're still working on it or whatever, but I'm not able to start a new thread.

#22 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:09 AM

I'm at prints, yay!

#23 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:23 AM

Oh yeah, no problem! Didn't see the update. Thank you! Also, I don't know if this is because you're still working on it or whatever, but I'm not able to start a new thread.

Oops lol I'll fix that now.
There, should be sorted @DonValentino if you can confirm, that'd be lovely. :p

I'm at prints, yay!

I'm not sure what this means, but yay!

#24 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:23 AM

Confirmed :) Thanks

#25 Guest_Kate_*