• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

#26 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2016 - 11:54 PM

Your resemblance to half of private is uncanny, right now.

Apply.

I'll think about it but i'll probably continue to wait until I think I do anything around here lmfao.  :3 <3

#27 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2016 - 01:06 AM

you should @Padme

#28 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2016 - 06:43 AM

I have thought about applying but I can't answer any of the questions lol I don't really contribute in a meaningful way and I don't play any games anymore. :3 

you still contribute in other ways, whats the worst that could happen? You should just apply.

#29 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 06:50 AM

Just going through the member list... why haven't you guys applied? @Mishelle @Outsider @DonValentino @Padme @shrouded @HiMyNameIsNick @Susie

#30 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 07:07 AM

everyone who meets the requirements can still see the application even if you are already in private or above

I can't see it. There's no "apply" button for Private when I visit the page. I still can see the "apply" button for the Newbie Scavenger Hunt though :p

#31 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 07:13 AM

I can't see it. There's no "apply" button for Private when I visit the page. I still can see the "apply" button for the Newbie Scavenger Hunt though :p

weird pretty sure I could always see it just couldn't apply, except now I can see apply. who knows i mean if someone wants to apply again and we vote no do they get demoted? hmmmm who wants to test it out ;)

#32 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 07:20 AM

weird pretty sure I could always see it just couldn't apply, except now I can see apply. who knows i mean if someone wants to apply again and we vote no do they get demoted? hmmmm who wants to test it out ;)

Maybe you can see it because you're the leader? And since Ponyme's rank is (maybe) above Private he can see it too?
Or maybe it changed when the questions were updated. I don't know if I was able to see it before, I only visited the page to see the number of applicants, never paid attention to anything else lol

#33 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 07:39 AM

Maybe you can see it because you're the leader? And since Ponyme's rank is (maybe) above Private he can see it too?
Or maybe it changed when the questions were updated. I don't know if I was able to see it before, I only visited the page to see the number of applicants, never paid attention to anything else lol

I think it might just be because they don't have the Private Member userbar?

#34 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 07:51 AM

Just going through the member list... why haven't you guys applied? @Mishelle @Outsider @DonValentino @Padme @shrouded @HiMyNameIsNick @Susie

I don't think I have a efficient usage of the languague to be able to express on the application form. And I'm not an active nor helpful member, I don't even have a clue why I'm adv+ :p

#35 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 07:54 AM

I was reading through this board and saw this, but didn't get a notification for it. Hmmm, weird.

I'm working on it. Maybe, sorta... Okay, I honestly haven't started it yet.

#36 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 07:58 AM

I'm averaging about 100 posts a year and haven't contributed something meaningful in... a while.

#37 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 07:58 AM

I was reading through this board and saw this, but didn't get a notification for it. Hmmm, weird.

I'm working on it. Maybe, sorta... Okay, I honestly haven't started it yet.

because your tag didn't work in my original post so I had to edit it in and pings dont work when you edit them.

But yass apply! You have 11 days so no hurry :p

#38 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:10 AM

Cuz I'm lazy

#39 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 12:06 PM

I have thought about applying but I can't answer any of the questions lol I don't really contribute in a meaningful way and I don't play any games anymore. :3 

These are both things that have always been true of me. Worked out alright though.

#40 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 12:37 PM

Those are pretty much the requirements for Private, Retired or a staff position. :p

#41 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 02:58 PM

Please apply @Padme (and others)! They let me in. I've only been "back" a little over six months and my biggest contributions are donations/posts. xD 

#42 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 03:00 PM

@Kaddict you have 1000 posts now!

#43 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 03:37 PM

@Kaddict you have 1000 posts now!

Cool! So why isn't my name purple yet?

I will maybe apply next time around. Or I may hold off for a few months. It is gonna be busy time studying until mid may when I take my boards. GASP

#44 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 04:41 PM

It is gonna be busy time studying until mid may when I take my boards. GASP

Please, get three kids, two jobs and then you can say you're gonna be busy.

Pppfff men. :rolleyes:

Still no applications. Such a sad month!

#45 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 04:48 PM

Still no applications. Such a sad month!

It wont be the first time we have no apps and not the last, we did have quite a big haul last month. So this is to be expected. 

#46 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 04:56 PM

Apparently you can't be busy unless you excrete children out ya vag. Who knew?

#47 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 04:57 PM

It wont be the first time we have no apps and not the last, we did have quite a big haul last month. So this is to be expected.

True true. I'm just a bit excited about the new things cough.gif

Apparently you can't be busy unless you excrete children out ya vag. Who knew?

Yes. That was exactly what I said.

#48 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 04:59 PM

Yes. That was exactly what I said.

everyone knows men can't multi-task nearly as well as us women do ;)

#49 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 05:18 PM

Between the twenty million contests out right now, and private apps AND real life, I'm swamped... Working on it though.

#50 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 05:25 PM

Between the twenty million contests out right now, and private apps AND real life, I'm swamped... Working on it though.

@Susie I hope you apply. There is still time. :3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: private, apps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users