116 replies to this topic

#76 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2017 - 02:23 PM

YASSS GAGA COME THRU MAMAAAAA

She was a doll in both the main stage and untucked.

Despite knowing all the rumors/spoilers from r/rupaulsdragrace, I am cheering on Jaymes Mansfield.

@arcanum I gotchu, fam. Gimme a sec

#77 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:27 PM

I'm gonna stay blissfully unaware of any spoilers :p I'm just rooting for 80% of them now xD 

It's like "I'm fine if you win. Oh and you. And you."

#78 soy

soy
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:34 PM

http://www.watchfree...son-9-episode-1

i watched it here

the gaga looks i liked the most were aja and nina 

sasha had my fave hometown look

the old dude seems annoying, james mansfield is totally going home first

#79 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:17 PM

Team Valentina & Shea Coulee

#80 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 06:18 PM

Stopped watching after Bianca Del Rio......cause, there ain't going to be anyone who will ever make me laugh that hard.

Sorry haters :admin:

#81 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:41 AM

Bianca was great but man you missed Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova :wub:

#82 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:09 AM

Bianca was great but man you missed Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova  :wub:

I watch some of the videos on youtube he did (12 days of xmas anyone?) but just reminds me a lot of Alaska......funny and talented but just seemed like....too similar

#83 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:50 AM

I watch some of the videos on youtube he did (12 days of xmas anyone?) but just reminds me a lot of Alaska......funny and talented but just seemed like....too similar

I love 12 days of Christmas xD Katya is a bridge further than Alaska most of the times. She's horribly inappropriate and I love it. 

#84 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:14 AM

lmao almost scared to go any further with this....RPDR fans are so viciously uncivil (love it!) with their chosen ones...I could see myself making enemies right here right now...

I think Alaska is just a little more bitchy....and has this thing with nails...can't stand makeup or anything else, but damn I love me some fake nails and I LOVE me some funny bitchy women (or men, whatever...equal opportunity here).

Katyas good though....the russian angle is unique

Edited by BirdistheWord, 05 May 2017 - 03:15 AM.

#85 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:47 AM

lmao almost scared to go any further with this....RPDR fans are so viciously uncivil (love it!) with their chosen ones...I could see myself making enemies right here right now...

I think Alaska is just a little more bitchy....and has this thing with nails...can't stand makeup or anything else, but damn I love me some fake nails and I LOVE me some funny bitchy women (or men, whatever...equal opportunity here).

Katyas good though....the russian angle is unique

Oh don't get mr wrong, I love Alaska :D I love pretty much every crowned queen. With exception of Tyra 

#86 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:47 AM

#87 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:06 AM

This is the only series I religiously watch on YT :D 

#88 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:22 PM

Team Violet Chachki

#89 soy

soy
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:45 PM

no outrage??

why the fuck is alexis michelle still there

literally roxxxy andrews of the season

#90 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:54 PM

Only the messy bottoms would rage.

The more mature of us would logically sort our disappointment through comedy in the rupauls drag race reddit.

Alexis is slipping. She'll probably be out in the next episode or the episode after. 

#91 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:25 AM

I had high hopes for Alexis but she's turning into bitch :/ She or Nina are next to go probably. 

#92 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:01 PM

Has anyone seen the messy af finale drama?? 

On another note I think this was one of my favorite seasons of Drag Race. A lot of great artistry and talent this season.

#TeamSasha #TeamShea

#93 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2017 - 02:04 AM

Yeah I spoiled myself with the live finale stuff :p I'm #TeamSasha I love her aesthetic.

#94 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:47 AM

This season was a bit boring. I wanted some iconic moments, like "BITCH, I'M FROM CHICAGO"- Mystique season 2

Tbh stopped caring when Valentina fucked up and then it became obvious that Shea Coulee will be the winner.

Untucked is such a snooze fest. They're too nice.

I think my favourite season ever is All Stars 2 (obviously). After that I think it is season 6.

Edited by LanaDelGay, 14 June 2017 - 10:51 AM.

#95 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:06 AM

This season was a bit boring. I wanted some iconic moments, like "BITCH, I'M FROM CHICAGO"- Mystique season 2

Tbh stopped caring when Valentina fucked up and then it became obvious that Shea Coulee will be the winner.

Untucked is such a snooze fest. They're too nice.

I think my favourite season ever is All Stars 2 (obviously). After that I think it is season 6.

Can I still pretend Trinity stands a chance at the crown? I saw the Shea edit though, and I guess that's okay. :)

#96 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:54 AM

Can I still pretend Trinity stands a chance at the crown? I saw the Shea edit though, and I guess that's okay. :)

@zex, I will pretend along with you. I love Trinity! I completely misjudged her in the first couple episodes, but have been in awe every since. Even if she doesn't win she has gained a huge following.

Edited by LanaDelGay, 15 June 2017 - 09:54 AM.

#97 666

• 183 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:19 PM

this season is weird as hELL

I live in Brooklyn, and Aja has a monthly party at the same bar my boyfriend (who grew up/is best friends w Sharon) and I throw a monthly party, so we see their faces often, but damn this season was so meh

I was honestly rooting for her the most, but obviously will support Peppermint and Sasha as NY queens.

Half of my friends are drag queens rn, and I have a LOT to say about this season.

Why was Aja's Valentina rant literally the best thing to come out of this season, humor wise..?

Like idk these queens aren't funny

also if you want some VERY LIGHT spoilers

i know/am friends with the person who I am 100% positive is going to win next season

Mark my words, I will bet USD or whatever currency 

(She just turned 21 and was able to finally audition, but is THE queen, every queen in the past seasons know it too, I promise.  She is already a NYC staple and is THE it queen lol)

#98 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:01 PM

Omg I just saw Trinity Taylor live at the WERQ tour and now I'm rooting for her too ;.; She was sooo kind and her act was great. <3

#99 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:32 PM

Omg I just saw Trinity Taylor live at the WERQ tour and now I'm rooting for her too ;.; She was sooo kind and her act was great. <3

Omg I'm so jealous! I love that she has this fierce bitch look but then she is actually sweet and funny.

#100 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:08 AM

Omg I'm so jealous! I love that she has this fierce bitch look but then she is actually sweet and funny.

Ugh, I need to start making it out to some shows. I'm in Dallas now, home of many a great queen. :) I'm just so antisocial(and a RL female, so there's that).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users