Why do you keep playing?

neopetbuttpicture

• Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

#26 KingKang

KingKang
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 10:48 AM

I've continued because I think I'm good at it, for some reason lol. But slowly starting to off my pets and stuff. I've had too bad of an addiction to the site for way to long!

#27 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 10:35 PM

Sometimes I just like playing the flash games these days...

#28 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:20 PM

i used to have friends that i would compete with to race to reach certain milestones but now they're all gone and i have no one to show-off my suap and mspp avatar to. :crybaby:

Sometimes I just like playing the flash games these days...

i do this sometimes too. what are your favourites?

#29 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:28 PM

i used to have friends that i would compete with to race to reach certain milestones but now they're all gone and i have no one to show-off my suap and mspp avatar to. :crybaby:

i do this sometimes too. what are your favourites?

I know, right? I got SuAP and MSPP legitimately, before all the dupes and from reputable people. But that is gone now. =/ 

I like a variety. When I first started Deckball was my favorite. I also liked pterattack, korbats lab, space rocked and some newer ones

#30 savethekings

savethekings
  • 51 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:27 AM

I quit playing because the duping just ruined everything. People are selling g-sword now for 30m? It hasn't been that cheap for tons of years (6+ years at a minimum).

#31 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2016 - 09:25 AM

Holy crap! Gsword for 30m? What do people spend their money on anymore?

#32 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2016 - 09:40 AM

After my nostalgia kicked in I wanted to get a bad-ass BD pet. Currently i got 3 BD pets  :lol2:  On 3 different accounts for reasons... They're still not maxed but will in a year or so because i'm just abusing the free cupcakes. Also cheating my way to a high-end BD set. Currently worth ~30M. Ain't nobody got time to play legit so... lots of account RS'ing, SS'ing and so on. That's what just keeps me "playing". The goals I never achieved when I was a kid

#33 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2016 - 09:44 AM

Ah @Fikri :D you remind me of the the early days I had friends on neopets as well. We use to battle each other in the BD and collect NPs. I still remember achieving a million NP was a big achievement.

Now, I keep playing to either achieve a goal I had in mind (a really strong BD pet) or just play flash games to overcome boredom.

#34 waldo88

waldo88
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 04:12 PM

I stopped because I got tired of the trading board always accusing everyone of cheating and that no one really plays anymore

#35 ashleym

ashleym
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 04:51 PM

I always find myself coming back, I just wish there was something amazing to come back to. However it seem the site is less and less of what it was every time I do stumble back.

#36 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:30 AM

I stopped because I got tired of the trading board always accusing everyone of cheating and that no one really plays anymore

Dang, it looks like you have trouble on all the forums....

#37 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:56 AM

I keep playing because I feel obligated to look after my pets, which have taken me a long time to get them to the way(s) I wanted. Plus it's taking me a very very long time to train my battle pet to the level I want it to be...

#38 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2016 - 08:56 AM

I got in Hiatus for 1 week... But, I found my true purpose in Neopets.

I want earn a lot NPs in my bank and got 1m a day of interest! Sounds silly, but it's my dream :p Also, I've the hope of the Keyquest would back one day.

#39 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2016 - 10:01 AM

I got in Hiatus for 1 week... But, I found my true purpose in Neopets.

I want earn a lot NPs in my bank and got 1m a day of interest! Sounds silly, but it's my dream :p Also, I've the hope of the Keyquest would back one day.

Is that possible? Has anyone disproven the 2^31 neopoints theory?

#40 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2016 - 10:14 AM

Is that possible? Has anyone disproven the 2^31 neopoints theory?

I do believe that's possible. I've made some calculations and it's possible when you have around 1bi nps.

#41 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2016 - 10:29 AM

I started playing again xD even used abrosia, so hopefully if I can remember how to use abrosia well enough I'll probably give it a better go ^_^ Daily's hoorahhhh

I think I started again because I just like the idea of having online pets and games etc again. xD

#42 MelodyPond

MelodyPond
  • 159 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:05 AM

I still play because I enjoy the game despite being gone from it for so long. I love the games, events and BD. I also have some goals I want to achieve, and love filling my gallery with things I love.

#43 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:17 AM

I do believe that's possible. I've made some calculations and it's possible when you have around 1bi nps.

The highest interest percent is 12.5%/year, right? So I think you need almost 3 billion, which is more than the 2.147billion that people think may break neopets. But I never knew if someone tested that or not.

#44 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:57 AM

The highest interest percent is 12.5%/year, right? So I think you need almost 3 billion, which is more than the 2.147billion that people think may break neopets. But I never knew if someone tested that or not.

Wow o-o I didn't knew about Neopets can break if someone reach 2 billion haha :p And yes, 12,5%. But I'll try! No pain, no gain.

#45 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2016 - 12:06 PM

You'd need 2.92 billion NP in the bank to earn 1 million in interest per day, so it's not possible, because you can't have higher than 2,147,483,647 NP.

#46 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:33 PM

Why do i keep playing? Because neopets is life

#47 Puppycat

Puppycat
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:32 AM

Trading for pets ill never get.. although they give me inspiration on characters, which is nice as it gets me drawing ^^ 

Always hoping keyquest will return, also hoping they will become more lax on filters so you can talk to people normally x.x

#48 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:41 AM

Trading for pets ill never get.. although they give me inspiration on characters, which is nice as it gets me drawing ^^ 

Always hoping keyquest will return, also hoping they will become more lax on filters so you can talk to people normally x.x

OH MY I WISH KEYQUEST WAS STILL AROUND...

Loved that game xD

#49 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:15 PM

OH MY I WISH KEYQUEST WAS STILL AROUND...

Loved that game xD

Sometimes I liked to live on the edge: Keyquest+Habi+Abrosia at the same time. Pretty effecient stuff.

#50 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:58 PM

Hasee Addict :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users