Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 04:12 PM

tbh I love animals, and I have thing for pet games truth :wub:

#102 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2016 - 08:24 AM

I have to visit neopets everyday because of lab ray. I don't want to waste it. :)

#103 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2016 - 11:03 AM

It is ridiculously easy to make np now compared to 14 years ago... yikes.

#104 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2016 - 03:59 PM

It is ridiculously easy to make np now compared to 14 years ago... yikes.

Thats soo true...and items also are all worth less NP at the same time lolol. So anyone who's still looking to complete collections / avatars / stamps etc totally can do so now, with enough ABing that is. :p

#105 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2016 - 07:56 PM

Thats soo true...and items also are all worth less NP at the same time lolol. So anyone who's still looking to complete collections / avatars / stamps etc totally can do so now, with enough ABing that is. :p

Its almost a shame that I stopped playing, bc I could absolutely have a few stamp avvies by now. I was like top 60 on stamps when I stopped. Whatevs.

#106 Corry

Corry
  • 166 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 08:27 PM

Because need to hit 1 Billion goal.

#107 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:05 AM

Because need to hit 1 Billion goal.

could have done it in 2 minutes when that bank dupe glitch was around

#108 Corry

Corry
  • 166 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:42 AM

The original dupe day, I had a Billion, 20 over. Then I was frozen for abusing :p

#109 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:22 AM

I keep playing for the nostalgia. Neopets was such a big part of my childhood, I can't seem to let it go. It's the same reason I pull out my old N64 every now and then and replay through some of those!

#110 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:31 AM

I keep playing for the nostalgia. Neopets was such a big part of my childhood, I can't seem to let it go. It's the same reason I pull out my old N64 every now and then and replay through some of those!

Find a way to get yourself Frozen, then it'll be easy to Let It Go

#111 Jelly

Jelly
  • 68 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:14 PM

Nostalgia and boredom, and it's a silly little thing to tinker with. The games aren't nearly as cool as I used to think they were.

#112 kbexx

kbexx
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:04 PM

Because I'm hooked.  I have a great guild as well and that keeps me going back, but i'd be lying if i didn't say that sometimes I feel guilty when i see them struggling to get a game av and I just ss and get it. buuuut that only lasts like ten seconds lol

#113 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 06:27 PM

Hey this looks like a fun topic!

So I keep coming back no matter how many times I get Iced. Seeing my NPs go up in number is exhilarating! I have only ever been iced twice though, so it's not like I am always getting iced. I also love joining guilds where I meet awesome friends! Also, avatar collecting is an addiction of mine!

What makes me want to leave: ReCaptchas! Ugh!

#114 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 06:33 PM

There are few things in my life that are constant. Neo is one of those. I don't know how it keeps running, but I'll be there to the end. Cheating/legit I'll keep playing until the servers shut down!

#115 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 06:37 PM

There are few things in my life that are constant. Neo is one of those. I don't know how it keeps running, but I'll be there to the end. Cheating/legit I'll keep playing until the servers shut down!

Yes, I feel the same way! But this newest account that just turned 5 months old, I am working really hard to make it look amazing (layouts wise). I am going really slow in earning game avvies and trophies. I refuse to get iced again! Although I do like starting over, I have plenty of aging side accounts for that!

#116 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:17 PM

I really don't know why I still play it. Probably because I like to collect things on this site, so I always return when I get frozen.

#117 testing321123

testing321123
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:19 AM

Collecting trophies and neopets, getting my pets strong.

And show my friends I'm good in Neopets.

(Although most of the things gained are through cheating lol)

#118 Tablyth

Tablyth
  • 64 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:37 AM

Because i want to rule Neopia and sit on the jelly throne

#119 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:49 AM

Only reason I play still is to fund a main for my daughters to play on. The rest is pure nostalgia to the old days.

#120 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:02 AM

Yes, I am doing the same thing lol. Building an account for my future child to play on. Also building a BD pet which is something I never ever cared about before.

#121 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:07 AM

My oldest is probably a year or two off from being able to play, so I figure if I start now she'll have a great account to play on. I'm also doing the whole BD thing, but I always enjoyed the BD...though I do wish it would return to the old version and we could get some good war plots going again!

#122 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:11 AM

Yes, war plots would be amazing!!! My future children still have two years before they become real lol I need to graduate first round of college first.

#123 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:18 AM

Yeah priorities and all that good stuff. It's better to get a career started before a family anyway. Not easy to do after children come along. However, probably the best experience anyone can have in my opinion (unless of course you detest kids, then again before becoming a father I never wanted kids either.)

Just gotta hope JS doesn't kill neo before the kids get to play now haha.

#124 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:20 AM

Yeah... JS better not screw this up!

#125 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:42 AM

I play when I have to work. Procrastination pure and simple. Also, I'm the kind of person to enjoy collecting and suddenly I decided I wanted to collect avvies. And I love reading the Neocodex forums :)

I would quit because I really hate the way the site is organized and particularly how they treat the players. It drives me mad when you have to guess avatar requirements and plot/events prizes, never being sure till it's too late if you really need to invest time and effort just in case a good prize or, God forbid, an avvie is coming. Why the secrecy? I've never understood this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users