Quantcast

Photo

Vote for your Favourite Pokemon!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Poll: Vote for your Favourite Pokemons!

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

1-40

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

41-80

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

81-120

121-160

161-200

201-240

241-280

281-320

321-360

361-400

401-440

441-480

481-520

521-560

561-600

601-640

641-680

681-720

721-YoMumma

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:32 PM

Ok... I'm gonna edit this later because just spent like 3 hours doing the poll...

Pretty obvious what you gotta do.... 

Just do it...

tumblr_npa1rpyY591s3y9slo1_500.gif

#2 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:38 PM

It might have been easier to have everyone post their favorite and tally them up at page 10 or something.

But...you do you I guess.

#3 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:54 PM

wtf did I just look at¿

#4 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:55 PM

Good lord...
Well, I can't seem to vote for my favorites without "casting a vote for each question in the poll," forcing me to vote for Pokemon I don't like or haven't seen.

So I'll just list them here:

Spoiler

#5 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:59 PM

Good lord...
Well, I can't seem to vote for my favorites without "casting a vote for each question in the poll," forcing me to vote for Pokemon I don't like or haven't seen.

So I'll just list them here:

Spoiler

Damn... If I new that was the case I might have tried to use a 3rd party poll service xD 

I hope that people still give it a go though. :o

#6 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2016 - 11:10 PM

Never have I got to scroll my mouse like 20 times til I found this reply box xD

#7 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2016 - 11:21 PM

first thought: wtf did I just scroll past. I give you props for making that poll. Your thought and effort were totally there. 

Fav:

c48ee86bd4be886bce9d5a3a039379e9.jpg

#8 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2016 - 11:44 PM

first thought: wtf did I just scroll past. I give you props for making that poll. Your thought and effort were totally there. 

Fav:

c48ee86bd4be886bce9d5a3a039379e9.jpg

Thanks. I tried.. @Tauriel any admin or mod peeps have a way to fix it possibly xD?

#9 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 02:07 AM

Thanks. I tried.. @Tauriel any admin or mod peeps have a way to fix it possibly xD?

There's pretty much no way to do it so it allows you to choose just one without having to choose one from each section. Best off using a third party survey site or something. @Pyro699 might be able to help ya out with that ;)

Also, this was painful to scroll down on my phone....

#10 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:03 AM

There's pretty much no way to do it so it allows you to choose just one without having to choose one from each section. Best off using a third party survey site or something. @Pyro699 might be able to help ya out with that ;)

Also, this was painful to scroll down on my phone...

So sorry @Strategist xD I wish the poll questions had an option for more answers though. 40 is a lot but for something like this, not xD lol

#11 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:12 AM

Got this trying to vote..

"You must cast your vote in each question of the poll."

:(

so, posting here my favs. im a very old person, who loves 1st generation pokemons, my favs are Geodude (Dude, im a geologist, geo-dude :v) Haunter (he is so funny :D) Chansey (i dream if i finish my med school, chansey would be my best nurse) and Kabuto (Love fossil, and Kabuto is similar to my favorite fossil in earth, trilobite)

#12 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:13 AM

I can't vote every section, I just want to vote for Rattata 5-10 times haha

seriously Rattata's the best

dat movelist

dose whiskers

Annoyed that they moved BubbleBeam off TM after gen1, that was such a good early move for Rattata

Edited by jaredyne, 07 February 2016 - 03:14 AM.

#13 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:48 AM

I can't vote every section, I just want to vote for Rattata 5-10 times haha

seriously Rattata's the best

dat movelist

dose whiskers

Annoyed that they moved BubbleBeam off TM after gen1, that was such a good early move for Rattata

@jaredyne wait wut.. bubblebeam was learnable for rattata :o?

#14 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 04:07 AM

@jaredyne wait wut.. bubblebeam was learnable for rattata :o?

Bubblebeam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Dig, best Rattata moveset for gen1. Admittedly their special stat's not great but it's hecka fun to run with.

Of course the best moveset more recently is Endeavour + Quick Attack, while holding a Focus Sash. Only works once, but really pisses people off in vs battles.

In the more recent gens Rattata's still got a really big moveset, which is fun to play around with and useful for breeding.

#15 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 04:22 AM

Bubblebeam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Dig, best Rattata moveset for gen1. Admittedly their special stat's not great but it's hecka fun to run with.

Of course the best moveset more recently is Endeavour + Quick Attack, while holding a Focus Sash. Only works once, but really pisses people off in vs battles.

In the more recent gens Rattata's still got a really big moveset, which is fun to play around with and useful for breeding.

Damn.. I haven't used a Rattata since like... 1999 I think xD

#16 Roger5

Roger5
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:46 AM

Must've taken a lot to create that poll. Good job Maha! 
My favorite will always be Cubone. That cute little orphan ayyyy adopt them all <3

#17 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 09:26 AM

Must've taken a lot to create that poll. Good job Maha! 
My favorite will always be Cubone. That cute little orphan ayyyy adopt them all <3

@Roger5 if I had known it wouldnt work the way I thought then I'd have left it.. I even managed to get to 500 something and noticed my numbers were off and had to copy/paste down to re-fit the missed pokemon in.. I hope all my spelling is right too -_-

Just gotta wait to see if Pyro has any help like was suggested before :D

#18 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 01:35 PM

uhhhhhh - no. i got nothing :p

#19 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 02:29 PM

Nothing is better than Honchkrow.

#20 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:28 PM

Thanks anyway @Pyro699 xD

@Honchkrow for sure :p

#21 johnny2394

johnny2394
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:59 AM

its sad how much i still enjoy pokemon after all these years :/ its like DBZ just does not get old

#22 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:02 AM

its sad how much i still enjoy pokemon after all these years :/ its like DBZ just does not get old

Sad? No. Never. You sound like a bringer of doom. 

I'm 24 this year, love my Neopets and Pokemon etc, I'll never lose interest. I'll be 50 or 70 and telling my grand kids I used to be a pokemon master! 

#23 Tidus

Tidus
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 04:18 PM

Jynx is my ALL TIME favorite pokemon lmao. I remember getting my jynx in pokemon crystal to level 100. I SHREKT red with that baby. She was a monster

#24 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2016 - 12:31 AM

Holy shit. Well. Ahh okay without overthinking it ... !!!!! Surskit.

#25 Daviid

Daviid
  • 73 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2016 - 04:51 AM

Alakazam with good Sp. Att. > Every other pokemon  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users