Quantcast

Photo

Cheeseroller Avatar: How did you get it?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Gengar

Gengar
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:56 AM

I've been trying to get this avatar using different cheeses/methods for a few weeks now and not much success. :( So I'm wondering, if you have been successful at getting the avatar, what kind of cheese did you use and what option did you pick when rolling it? 

cheeseroller.gif

#2 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 11:13 AM

I managed to get the avatar after around a couple months of trying. According to jellyneo, choosing "Dive Left" or "Dive Right" is your best option (and the one I went with). I went with brain cheese mostly although every now and then I switched over to brick cheese.

#3 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 11:54 AM

I use the quadruple fudge cheese. I don't have the avatar, but TDN's guide for it says that I should use that so I do. I've completed the race in under 60 seconds many times with it, and still no avatar. I think I also remember something about spam clicking the "go" button or whatever button it is. I've done that and it usually allows me to actually run the cheese down the hill more than 3 times. 

#4 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 02:05 PM

Tyrannyan dung cheese or something like it and always use dive left.

#5 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2016 - 06:20 PM

I've been playing for MONTHS and still haven't gotten it... and I've been getting some pretty sweet scores, too...

#6 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2016 - 02:41 PM

I used the greasemonkey autoplayer. Even managed to get a trophy on the very first day of the month :p Of course it's just luck since you're only able to do it 3 times a day :/ And no reason to use the autoplayer either but i'm that lazy

#7 panther1

panther1
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 04:12 PM

my last main also couldnt get this avatar.  I played that s*** game every day used quad fudge dive right , would often get under 60s but no avatar.  wish that was in valorsuite as a daily

#8 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2016 - 03:30 PM

Finally got it a few days ago with Space Cheese, I believe. Definitely a frustrating avatar since the good cheeses are expensive...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users