• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:09 PM

So, @Chappy introduced me to a phone app game called Neko Atsume. xD Oh my god. I am so obsessed. THE CATS ARE EVERYWHERE. I had actually seen a ton of pictures from this game before but didn't know what it was.

adorable-cat-collecting-game-neko-atsume

How can you say no to those cute cats?! This is the ultimate cat lover's game.

@Katya @Rocket @iKate (idk any other cat lover's.. e.e)

#2 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:09 PM

It's so fun~ @Trichomes also likes cats

#3 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:13 PM

It's so fun~ @Trichomes also likes cats

Thank you so much for introducing me to this game haha. They are so cuuuute. I can finally fulfill my dream of being a crazy cat lady.

#4 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:19 PM

I tried this for like a week i think? Not sure if i was doing it wrong but i only ever saw 2 cats and i had toys and food.

#5 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:20 PM

I tried this for like a week i think? Not sure if i was doing it wrong but i only ever saw 2 cats and i had toys and food.

I think you have to change the toys you use and food you use. 

Also.. sometimes you won't see the cats you get. You just need to check your cat album to see if some visited without you noticing.

#6 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:20 PM

I know @Kelvin likes this game

#7 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:21 PM

I know @Kelvin likes this game

Somehow I am not even surprised. xD

#8 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:30 PM

I am immensely, immensely ashamed to say that I unlocked all possible venues and am missing only 4 cats from my catbook.

#9 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:35 PM

I am immensely, immensely ashamed to say that I unlocked all possible venues and am missing only 4 cats from my catbook.

That is nothing to be ashamed of!

And oh my god @Kelvin. I just noticed your member title. Hahaha. I had hoped you were too drunk to remember me saying that.

#10 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:49 PM

That is nothing to be ashamed of!

And oh my god @Kelvin. I just noticed your member title. Hahaha. I had hoped you were too drunk to remember me saying that.

I wasn't drunk.

I was... in a state of being amused very easily with my inhibitions set to "vacation in Mexico".

#11 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:51 PM

I wasn't drunk.

I was... in a state of being amused very easily with my inhibitions set to "vacation in Mexico".

Meehhh same thing.

Any tips for Neko Atsume? I've gotten like four or five cats so far. I gotta catchem all. 

#12 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:01 PM

Meehhh same thing.

Any tips for Neko Atsume? I've gotten like four or five cats so far. I gotta catchem all. 

√ No sleeping.

√ Check every 1~1.5 hours. You almost never need to check earlier than that.

√ Beware of Tubbz. He eats everything, but at least he gives good fish. 

√ When starting prioritize getting enough goldfish to expand your home to hold 2 food dishes. It'll be worth the wait. Cheap goodies is good goodies.

√ ALWAYS do the daily submit password thingy when you're starting out. You get noticeable fish and sometimes goodfish. Getting 5 of them is really nothing.

√ Until you have at least half of the cats in your catbook down, don't worry about goldfish foods. The 30 silverfish food is good enough.

√ Research what special cats needs special goodies. See what is easy to get. For example, for now, avoid getting Sassy Fran's Cardboard cafe until you you have enough gold fish to throw away willy nilly. However, it may benefit you to get a baseball to attract Joe Meowggio.

#13 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:03 PM

I used to play, but then got bored because all I kept getting were the same cats over and over again, even if I switched up what was in the yard and the food I was giving to them. Plus, I don't have the time anymore. 

#14 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:53 PM

There's gonna be a pop-up Neko Atsume store in HK, that's so far away thoughhh ;_;

But geez I haven't had any luck seeing Ms Fortune in my gardens, I'm always keeping the cardboard house up and check every once in a while but she always pops up when I'm not looking >w<

#15 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:04 PM

haha @Kelvin That's the life XD

@Coops I did a different way. I saved up for the cardboard house & was lucky and had Ms.Fortune visit. And I mean lots of cats came when I had the house

#16 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:13 PM

√ No sleeping.

√ Check every 1~1.5 hours. You almost never need to check earlier than that.

√ Beware of Tubbz. He eats everything, but at least he gives good fish. 

√ When starting prioritize getting enough goldfish to expand your home to hold 2 food dishes. It'll be worth the wait. Cheap goodies is good goodies.

√ ALWAYS do the daily submit password thingy when you're starting out. You get noticeable fish and sometimes goodfish. Getting 5 of them is really nothing.

√ Until you have at least half of the cats in your catbook down, don't worry about goldfish foods. The 30 silverfish food is good enough.

√ Research what special cats needs special goodies. See what is easy to get. For example, for now, avoid getting Sassy Fran's Cardboard cafe until you you have enough gold fish to throw away willy nilly. However, it may benefit you to get a baseball to attract Joe Meowggio.

@Kelvin thanks for the tips!

I'm just having fun taking pictures of each new cat I get lol XD

#17 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:30 PM

Yesss. It's so simple, yet so addictive. 

#18 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:32 PM

Need all the kitties.

#19 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:35 PM

SAME. Same thing happened to my sister. We both got super pissed because we got a ton of cats in our albums but we never saw any... like "hi this is a cat game without cats" ._.

#20 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:38 PM

SAME. Same thing happened to my sister. We both got super pissed because we got a ton of cats in our albums but we never saw any... like "hi this is a cat game without cats" ._.

Maybe you weren't checking enough? I checked too little at first. Now I check ever hour or so. Almost always at least one cat in my yard.

Marshmallow just showed up and omg so cute.

#21 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:42 PM

There's gonna be a pop-up Neko Atsume store in HK, that's so far away thoughhh ;_;

But geez I haven't had any luck seeing Ms Fortune in my gardens, I'm always keeping the cardboard house up and check every once in a while but she always pops up when I'm not looking >w<

Why did i only find out about this today, 7 more days until its gone. Hope my sister has time these couple of days D:

Just like a real cat when its not yours, you hear about it but you never see it.

Edited by Honchkrow, 10 February 2016 - 08:45 PM.

#22 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:04 PM

Maybe you weren't checking enough? I checked too little at first. Now I check ever hour or so. Almost always at least one cat in my yard.

Marshmallow just showed up and omg so cute.

Hmm that's probably it. I think I'll give it another go and check more often :p I just wanna see one >.>

Edited by Kass, 10 February 2016 - 09:04 PM.

#23 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:41 PM

I tried this game due to hearing about it here before. I was told there'd be kitties but no :( I checked every half hour, switched foods and toys and no luck xD So I gave up :p

#24 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:40 AM

Cats?  Downloading now.  Thank you Kelvin for the tips!  And Coops for the thread!

#25 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:20 AM

I love this game! I finally got enough fish together to expand and I'm so excited.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users