• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:17 PM

What is your bucket list or things you'd like to do before you die?

My bucket list in spoiler below:

Spoiler

#2 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:41 PM

• A water bucket is used to carry water
  • Household and garden buckets are often used for carrying liquids and granular products
  • Elaborate ceremonial or ritual buckets in bronze, ivory or other materials are found in several ancient or medieval cultures and are sometimes known by the Latin for bucket, situla
  • Large scoops or buckets are attached to loaders and telehandlers for agricultural and earthmoving purposes
  • A lunch box is often called a lunch pail, or a lunch bucket.
  • Buckets can be reused as seats, tool caddies, hydroponic gardens, chamberpots, "street" drums, or livestock feeders
  • Buckets are often used as a children's toys to shape and carry sand on a beach or in a sandpit

Why?

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

To be honest, I would love to run for some type of political office some day.

#3 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:44 PM

• Household and garden buckets are often used for carrying liquids and granular products
  • Elaborate ceremonial or ritual buckets in bronze, ivory or other materials are found in several ancient or medieval cultures and are sometimes known by the Latin for bucket, situla
  • Large scoops or buckets are attached to loaders and telehandlers for agricultural and earthmoving purposes
  • Buckets can be reused as seats, tool caddies, hydroponic gardens, chamberpots, "street" drums, or livestock feeders
  • Buckets are often used as a children's toys to shape and carry sand on a beach or in a sandpit

Why?

#4 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:50 PM

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Hey. Hey now. Don't poop on my parade, sir.

#5 Sylas

Sylas
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 05:46 PM

Cairo... Pyramids of Gaza!  I checked off New Zealand, Hawaii, Alaska, and Australia so now Egypt is #1

#6 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2016 - 05:49 PM

Cairo... Pyramids of Gaza!  I checked off New Zealand, Hawaii, Alaska, and Australia so now Egypt is #1

Did you enjoy Alaska? Where did you go while you were there? 

Alaska is my favorite place I've lived so far.  :wub:

#7 Wynd

Wynd
  • 397 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2016 - 05:49 PM

Oh gosh, I don't have a lot. ; 3;

Spoiler

#8 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2016 - 06:28 PM

• Travel through Europe, get to know a lot of places and spend a long time in the UK
  • Graduate from college and get a masters degree
  • Be able to live where I want to
  • Find a job that fullfills my desires
  • Get married
  • Have kids. Only 2
  • Read a lot of books
  • Learn, learn and learn. Never stop learning.
  • Be happy, enjoy my life

#9 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2016 - 06:46 PM

• Say "I'm sorry", "Thank you", and "I love you" to three people I've wronged badly, even if it means saying it to their graves. 

#10 Sylas

Sylas
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 07:52 PM

Did you enjoy Alaska? Where did you go while you were there? 

Alaska is my favorite place I've lived so far.  :wub:

Yes I thoroughly enjoyed Alaska it was so beautiful!  We went to Anchorage, Skagway, Ketchikan, Denali, and Juneau.  Went rock climbing in the alaskan rainforest and was one of the scariest and funnest things I've done!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users