• Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:06 AM

0QqV0nc.png

Nominations start: Now

Nominations end: March 11th 23:59 NST

Voting Period: March 12th to March 15th 23:59 NST

Who to Nominate: We are looking for someone who is kind, helpful, and has made great contributions to the forum while encouraging activity. You may nominate up to three people.

How to Nominate: To nominate, either PM me or post here. Your nomination must include the person's username and 2-3 well thought out reasons - for example, explaining how well you think they did contributing to something. Reasons like "because they're cool" will not be counted.

How to Win: The three users with the most nominations will be voted on at the end of the nomination period. The person with the most votes at the end of the voting period will become March's Member of the Month.

Full Rules:

Do not nominate yourself or ask to be nominated.

- Staff members may be nominated but each individual staff member may only win once every six months.

- Provide 2-3 well thought out reasons as to why you think the user you have nominated should be Member of the Month. If your reasoning is not valid, your nomination may not be considered.

- Post your nomination here or PM me if you would like to be anonymous.

- If you won the previous month, you cannot be nominated.

March MOTM Prizes:

- Private+ site theme for the month.

- Pretty userbar for the month:

motmchamplong.gif

- Shiny award to keep permanently:

motm.gif

This award can be achieved by anyone by following the criteria below:

101-AwardImgMaster-1415723808.gif

- Nominate 3 different people in the current MOTM topic while following the "How to Nominate" criteria.

- Of those 3 nominees, none of them must be members who won within the last three MOTM's.

- Of those 3 nominees, none of them must be staff members (moderators+admins) who won within the last six MOTM's.

- Not retroactively awarded for nominations before November 2014.

#2 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:41 AM

I thought this "- Shiny award to keep permanently" said "Shitty award to keep permanently". I've been up since 3am. I think it could be nap time for me.

But anyways, I nominate 
@Waser Lave. He made my dreams come true with the award organize function. And let's be honest, that is a fucking legit new feature. Also, he's a super fun badger, who has done all sorts of good stuff modding.

I'd also like to nominate you @cassiopeiic for working so hard as a new mod, and creating the hilariously fun LIVE TC PubQuiz (go join round two you hooligans).

And finally, I'd like to nominate...

Spoiler

#3 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:52 AM

@Waser Lave - Organizing awards is one of the best things he did ! :D

@Coops - She became one of the most active member here, being very friendly, always donating prizes to keep contest activity, very kind. Coops4Mod 

@nobody. keeping my 3rd nominee for a few weeks

#4 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 12:27 PM

For now, I only nominate Waser Lave not only for the award thing (that's an amazing addition), but for his work as staff. I've said this before, he's much more active than I expected (this anonymous thing hides it sometimes), he's super quick to answer reports, and he's just a nice badger. Go Waser!

#5 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 01:41 PM

@nobody. keeping my 3rd nominee for a few weeks

That awkward moment when you wanted to tag nobody but ended up tagging someone who's named nobody.

#6 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:36 PM

@Waser Lave for finding the awards arranger (seriously so awesome), for being a weird badger and for sometimes providing amusing entertainment. Also for whatever behind the scenes mod stuff he might do.

#7 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:04 PM

I say we boycott the votes this month and just award it to Waser. That awards organiser.... :o

#8 MelodyPond

MelodyPond
  • 159 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2016 - 06:55 AM

I would like to nominate-

I totally agree with the below statements made by others.

Coops For always donating awesome prizes to keep contests active.

Waser Lave For being a weird badger.

cassiopeiic For working so hard as a new mod.

Edited by MelodyPond, 02 March 2016 - 11:34 AM.

#9 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2016 - 10:36 AM

Coops
Waser Lave
cassiopeiic

You need to give reasons :p

#10 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:07 AM

@Swarley

he won december's motm but he's no longer a staff member so i hope my nomination counts. anyway, despite stepping down from his mod duties on january, he remains a vital member of neocodex. he took the initiative to create the neocodex biweekly drawing challenge which pushes people to be creative. it's only march and i already have a few rounds worth of drawings just screaming to be posted because the themes he picked year-round are all incredibly inspirational to me. as a writing-challenged person (what are grammer and capitalization?!), the thread gives me a medium to express myself and i'm really thankful for that. :) also, spoiler alert: he also has an exciting contest in the pipeline which i'm really looking forward to! :D

@cassiopeiic

she single-handedly organized tinychat pubquiz which i find really impressive because that looks like a LOT of work. and now she's planning another one? i'm like... wut. as a moderator, cassie is very responsive to everyone's award requests.  i was upset with someone's post recently and just when i thought my report got buried under all other more important stuff, she suddenly appeared and did something about it. so thanks, cassie! i really appreciate it. :) oh, i'm also nominating her for that username alone... she has been using that username since forever and i always forget that extra "i". :crybaby:

#11 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:08 AM

I totally agree with the below statements made by others.

Coops For always donating awesome prizes to keep contests active.

Waser Lave For being a weird badger.

cassiopeiic For working so hard as a new mod.

Has to be 2-3 reasons :p

#12 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2016 - 08:09 AM

Last day to get your nominations in!

#13 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 11 March 2016 - 08:30 AM

@Waser Lave for all the work he does on staff, for the forum, um hello - that Mystery Pic commitment is insane, the awards arranger was a fantastic contribution that everyone wanted, and he's literally just the glue holding shit together and has been for years and years and deserves to win. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users