video games computer games 2016

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Usukigirl

Usukigirl
  • 12 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2016 - 07:40 AM

What video/computer games is everyone looking forward to being released in 2016?

Here are some of mine:

1. Zelda for Wii U

2. The Last Guardian

3. Yooka Laylee 

4. Uncharted 4

5. World of Warcraft Legion

6. Obduction

7. Pokemon Moon/Sun

#2 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2016 - 07:42 AM

im a Battlefield hound so looking forward to BF5 and what it brings.

#3 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2016 - 07:56 AM

New expansions and adventures for Hearthstone.

#4 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2016 - 08:09 AM

Too many games. But first, I'm looking forward to getting ahead with bills and then building a new computer. THEN I'll be able to play all the shiny new games like JC3 which I want to play so badly xD

Though Pokemon Moon and Sun for sure are at the top of my list. Got the new Mystery Dungeon today :)

#5 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2016 - 08:36 AM

I'd really like to see Ark get some more development, since it's technically still in early access. 

But other than that, I've been too distracted by personal shit to focus heavily on games that aren't mindless.

#6 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2016 - 08:48 AM

Battlefield addict here too !

But at the top of my list is definitely FFXV   :wub:

#7 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2016 - 11:07 AM

Persona 5, yo.

#8 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2016 - 11:41 AM

1. Pokemon Go!
  2. Pokemon Sun/Moon
  3. Ace Attourney 6
  4. Dangan Ronpa V3
  5. Final Fantasy IX (re-mastered in Steam) GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER STEAM. I HAVE MONEY READY TO BAZOOKA AT YOU

#9 Shib

Shib
  • 11 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2016 - 04:55 AM

If KH3's release date is announced for this year, then definitely that! If not, then I'll settle for Pokemon Moon/Sun ^^

#10 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2016 - 09:46 PM

personally i dont play any video games but my boyfriend is obsessed with destiny so im looking forward to when the new one of that comes out because he sends me too many texts asking what im doing 

#11 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2016 - 03:11 PM

Pokemon, definitely. And that includes Pokemon GO. xP

I don't usually keep up very closely with games, but I've been playing pokemon as a kid and it still brings back memories. I haven't played the X/Y generation yet, though, because it can't be emulated and I don't have a 3DS. When Sun/Moon comes out I might consider getting one. And Pokemon GO just sounds really really fun as well.

#12 Carialle

Carialle
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2016 - 07:20 AM

Pokemon! :D

Go, Sun/Moon, Tekken, I am ready for this!

Fire Emblem Fates for 3DS (May in Europe...)

Tokyo Mirage Sessions  #FE for Wii U

#13 Kamala

Kamala
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 05:43 PM

I'm really looking forward to Danganronpa 2 releasing on Steam, and the third installment, V3, sometime later this year.

#14 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2016 - 06:47 PM

It's funny you mention that one specifically. There was a steam sale a few weeks back and Square was a featured dev, so naturally I took the opportunity to round out my collection of FF games in a timeless format (digital) while the going was good.

I picked up 5, 6 and 8, as well as some of their non-FF back catalog. Turns out, even though all these PC versions are ports of iOS ports of the original, they didn't think to make an OS X version of ANY of them. Not only that, but the new ports of 5 and 6 have weird touch screen mechanics embedded that fuckup gameplay on a non- touchscreen device. To top it all off, 5 and 6 won't play on my ten year old Windows XP machine, but 8 will. What the fuck is up with that? The newest game has the lowest processor load... how exactly?

I would totally buy these games if they would work. And if they weren't for a phone. Goddamn, I routinely put in 60 hours of gameplay on a final fantasy game (besides OG) - who the hell could do that on a phone?

So yeah, much as I'd like to look forward to more ports, they haven't exactly inspired confidence with the ports they've put out thus far.

#15 fatecero

fatecero
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 08:58 PM

Final Fantasy XV. Literally have been waiting on that game for ten years now. Holy.

#16 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:39 AM

Uncharted 4 is something that I will enjoy... to watch 'cause I don't own a PS4 :(

Mirror's edge 2! Really liked the first one

#17 Artleyz

Artleyz
  • 294 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:10 AM

Uncharted 4 is something that I will enjoy... to watch 'cause I don't own a PS4 :(

Mirror's edge 2! Really liked the first one

I'm kind of looking forward to a Doom reboot, even though they alwayss mess up reboots and they're terrible.

#18 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:07 AM

I'm kind of looking forward to a Doom reboot, even though they alwayss mess up reboots and they're terrible.

Doom died with Doom 3 :p

#19 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:16 AM

Doom died with Doom 3 :p

Oh my god, THISSS. I actually grew up playing the original Doom, I only had a computer that was actually older than me while growing up and Doom was one of the few games on it.

Years later I did get Doom 3. It was...ookay, I suppose? For an FPS? But yes, one does get the sense that the Doom series wasn't scaling the same heights or anything, even just playing the game.

#20 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:20 AM

Oh my god, THISSS. I actually grew up playing the original Doom, I only had a computer that was actually older than me while growing up and Doom was one of the few games on it.

Years later I did get Doom 3. It was...ookay, I suppose? For an FPS? But yes, one does get the sense that the Doom series wasn't scaling the same heights or anything, even just playing the game.

My first games were mostly Doom, Quake and Duke Nukem 3D. Good times. Hours and hours of playing. 

#21 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:38 AM

In no particular order...

• Gundam Breaker 3
  • SD Gundam G Generation Genesis
  • Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis (was released in Feb but will prob be Aug at earliest before I can import it)
  • Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final
  • Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book (love love LOVE the Atelier series)
  • Tales of Berseria
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • No Man's Sky
  • Mighty No. 9
  • Doom
  • Overwatch
  • World of Final Fantasy (2016? 2017?)
  • Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithfulness (ditto?)
  • Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force

Good year for gaming. Good year indeed.  :ph34r:

#22 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 06:02 PM

In no particular order...

• Gundam Breaker 3
  • SD Gundam G Generation Genesis
  • Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis (was released in Feb but will prob be Aug at earliest before I can import it)
  • Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final
  • Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book (love love LOVE the Atelier series)
  • Tales of Berseria
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • No Man's Sky
  • Mighty No. 9
  • Doom
  • Overwatch
  • World of Final Fantasy (2016? 2017?)
  • Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithfulness (ditto?)
  • Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force

Good year for gaming. Good year indeed. :ph34r:

How do you feel about Mighty No. 9 being delayed over a year from when they had originally planned its release? Here's hoping it won't be as bad as Duke Nukem forever.

I'm looking forward to Zelda and Doom being released this year. FFXV as well of I had a PS4

#23 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 06:47 PM

How do you feel about Mighty No. 9 being delayed over a year from when they had originally planned its release? Here's hoping it won't be as bad as Duke Nukem forever.

I'm looking forward to Zelda and Doom being released this year. FFXV as well of I had a PS4

Pretty pissed to be honest, but love me a good Mega Man game. Just glad I didn't join the kickstart for it.

You going to check out the FFXV animé? Think the first (of six) episode is out but haven't had the time to check it out yet.
Doom looks sick. Pre-ordered the hell out of it.

#24 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:18 PM

I haven't payed attention to the game world in a while :c at this point I'm only waiting for Pokémon Sun/Moon xD

#25 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2016 - 05:37 AM

Pretty pissed to be honest, but love me a good Mega Man game. Just glad I didn't join the kickstart for it.

You going to check out the FFXV animé? Think the first (of six) episode is out but haven't had the time to check it out yet.
Doom looks sick. Pre-ordered the hell out of it.

Same although I feel like they were in a lose-lose situation, release it on time but a crap version of it or delay it for a better quality. Although I'm surprised their reasoning for the delay is for the online capabilities and I wonder how many people will actually play online.

I probably should check it out although I'm still behind in my anime watching (have to see Digimon Adventures Tri still). 

Grew up playing the original Dooms so super stoked that they're making a new one

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: video games, computer games, 2016

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users