Quantcast

Photo

[Userscript] Lever of Doom Avatar Getter and NQ1 Attacker. More coming!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 gerbil

gerbil
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 05:15 PM

Hey everyone, I'd like to contribute a couple scripts I made. The first will help you get the Lever of Doom Avatar. To use it, navigate to the Lever of Doom and then let it run! It will keep pulling the lever until it receives the notification that you got the avatar. It will immediately stop on that screen so you can take a screenie. Warning: it can take a while... This avatar cost me almost 300k (That's nearly 3000 pulls or 6000 page requests!).

Also, here's an update to a previously posted NQ1 Attacker. The old attacker was broken, but is now fixed. Also, I've improved the potion selection. You no longer need to fiddle around with the userscript to find the ID of the next potion. The script will now automatically select the best potion to heal you fully. The one exception is that Spirit Healing Potions will not be used, so you can save them for the final boss battles. Note: do not try to use this script for boss battles. This is only meant for level grinding against equally matched/weaker opponents. It could work out, but I make no guarantees.

These both generate a lot of page requests, so you should not otherwise navigate the site while running these scripts.

I'll probably also write a script for the Symol Hole avatar. I'll post here when that is finished. I might also make a Battledome autobattler that uses Faerie Abilities and is meant to grind against weaker opponents. It would be simple and meant to fight opponents you can beat in 3 turns tops. Let me know if there is any interest in either of these scripts.

EDIT: Here's the Symol Hole Avatar script. Just needed to confirm it worked. Got the avatar after about 20 minutes.

Grumpy and Wise Kings. Auto-fill in those selectors for you. For grumpy king, the question auto-fills to "What do you do if fierce Peophins has eaten too much tin of olives?" for the Court Jester avatar.

EDIT 2: Magma Pool Time Finder. I noticed the link for the old version was broken so I rewrote a very lightweight version. Leave the tab open to the Magma Pool. The script will refresh the window every 3 minutes and then display an alert with the time when it detects the guard is sleeping. It won't log you back in if you get logged out.

Edited by gerbil, 27 March 2016 - 04:27 PM.

#2 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2016 - 05:25 PM

NQ1 attacker was occasionally stopping, but now it's working excellently. Thank you!

I don't suppose you happen to know of a working NQ2 autoplayer/attacker?

Edited by wikkles, 26 March 2016 - 05:26 PM.

#3 gerbil

gerbil
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 03:26 PM

Hmmm... I never ran into this issue, but I also monitored the script semi-closely as it ran in the background. I usually didn't leave it to train more than a couple levels at a time without checking back on it.

Here is the NQ2 Attacker script I used. Note: you'll need to update the healing potion ID as you play.

#4 Artleyz

Artleyz
  • 294 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2016 - 03:51 PM

Hmmm... I never ran into this issue, but I also monitored the script semi-closely as it ran in the background. I usually didn't leave it to train more than a couple levels at a time without checking back on it.

Here is the NQ2 Attacker script I used. Note: you'll need to update the healing potion ID as you play.

Alternatively to the NQ2 attacker script, there's an APer for NQ2 made by Neoquest on this forum:

http://www.neocodex....neoquest-ii-ap/

With this, you don't have to update potion IDs, you can customize wait times and abilities, and you can use your own move scripts or use some from the NQ2 auto player guide here:
http://www.neocodex....ng-auto-player/

#5 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2016 - 04:45 PM

Alternatively to the NQ2 attacker script, there's an APer for NQ2 made by Neoquest on this forum:

http://www.neocodex....neoquest-ii-ap/

With this, you don't have to update potion IDs, you can customize wait times and abilities, and you can use your own move scripts or use some from the NQ2 auto player guide here:
http://www.neocodex....ng-auto-player/

No one has posted on either of those threads in like, over a year. Do they still work?

I just tried using Neoquest's AP'er and it kept saying it couldn't find proxy.txt. Not sure if that's an error on my end though.

#6 Artleyz

Artleyz
  • 294 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2016 - 06:32 PM

No one has posted on either of those threads in like, over a year. Do they still work?

I just tried using Neoquest's AP'er and it kept saying it couldn't find proxy.txt. Not sure if that's an error on my end though.

Yeah, they still work. I was using them a couple of weeks ago (up to Chapter 4 right now, got bored of it). In case you haven't noticed, many of the well-known users of this site don't play Neopets anymore, so that might be why there are no posts for quite some time.  I'm not sure why it's telling you there's no proxy.txt, but here's an upload of Neoquest's Neoquest 2 AP if you can't get it to work:

http://speedy.sh/Hhf...Neoquest-AP.zip

Just unzip and double click NQ2AP.exe . It does include proxy.txt .

(note that you shouldn't necessarily trust random users with exe's, so download at your own risk/scan it or something :p )

#7 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2016 - 09:45 PM

Hmm, I unzipped the file and opened NQ2AP.exe (trusting strangers on the internet, wow), but it said again "Unable to find proxy.txt, press enter to exit".

Is this a Windows 10 thing maybe?

#8 Artleyz

Artleyz
  • 294 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2016 - 07:33 AM

Hmm, I unzipped the file and opened NQ2AP.exe (trusting strangers on the internet, wow), but it said again "Unable to find proxy.txt, press enter to exit".

Is this a Windows 10 thing maybe?

Yeah, I guess it could be... Maybe give this a try: right click the exe -> properties -> compatibility -> run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows 7. Might want to try run as admin too.

It's definitely still working for me, but I'm running Windows 7.  I still can't make myself "upgrade" to 10.

#9 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 01:34 PM

Don't forget w35l3y's scripts on github : https://github.com/w.../master/scripts

There's even a score sender for the game avatars :p

#10 ronsoman

ronsoman
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 04:36 PM

Is there something I need to do for these besides install the extension? They don't seem to do anything when run

#11 Kula

Kula
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 07:45 PM

I've been looking for this. Time to get the avvie. Thanks

#12 Goingtohell

Goingtohell
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 08:00 PM

Thanks!. Got the avatar. Only took about 50-60k.

#13 TrashcanV3

TrashcanV3
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 06:55 AM

Thanks for the easy avatar... took 80k though...

#14 gerbil

gerbil
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:45 PM

@ronsoman You still need to navigate to the specific page after installing the user script.

You guys are lucky! I dropped ~400k to get the avvie.

#15 ronsoman

ronsoman
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 11:26 PM

Yeah I did that. When I add the script it tells me 'console' is not defined. Do I need to install some sort of language package?

Edited by ronsoman, 30 May 2016 - 11:26 PM.

#16 IamDaniel

IamDaniel
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:15 AM

You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks for the script! Took me around 250k  :wub:

+ rep

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users