Brazil - What do you know ?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 xb1nh0

xb1nh0
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 07:26 PM

Hi Friends.

I am Brazilian (unfortunately :unsure: ) and I wanted to know the scope of what is happening in my country (for a college work too)

So, that you know what is happening in the country?

up to a help a college work

#2 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2016 - 03:40 AM

Shit's going down

#3 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2016 - 03:43 AM

The government is sinking in their own corruption. Same thing that will happen to the previous government here in Argentina

#4 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2016 - 08:47 AM

Hey, being Brazilian isn't something unfortunate. Unfortunate is living in Brazil at this moment :p

It's everywhere in the news, you'll have more luck watching TV and reading news' sites than asking here, I'm pretty sure :p

r/brasil is full of stuff about our situation too.

#5 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2016 - 09:04 AM

All I know is that the current president who the people wants to impeach and former president fucked shit up and the currency dropped its value by like 30% compared to last year. And something something oil. The news don't really tell my anything substantial. Can any Brazilian citizen tell me what exactly is going on in their perspective?

#6 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2016 - 02:27 PM

All I know is that the current president who the people wants to impeach and former president fucked shit up and the currency dropped its value by like 30% compared to last year. And something something oil. The news don't really tell my anything substantial. Can any Brazilian citizen tell me what exactly is going on in their perspective?

this this

There's just so much going on, I don't think I could explain everything, but these two links give a brief idea of the most recent shitstorm.

Basically, everyone is corrupt and the police is trying to arrest everyone, but justice has a lot of obstacles here.

#7 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2016 - 02:52 PM

hey i like brazil. love Sao paulo (salto and around) buzios, camboriu, florianopolis, etc (i dont like politics) just know Lula was minister for 40 minutes (i have to accept i lol'd)

Mmmm coxinhas is very tasty (?) 

#8 xb1nh0

xb1nh0
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 05:32 AM

what happens is everything that has been said here and even a little
former president Lula (the same party that the current) became minister for a political maneuver, as being minister, the federal police could not investigate it. Wiretapping were made and there are several evidence against him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users