I'm hoping no one I know will google my username

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 NhipoleonBonhiparte

NhipoleonBonhiparte
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 05:09 PM

tl;dr below

Hi! I'm new here. I just picked up Neopets again after a few years(that's how it usually goes for most people, right?) and noticed that it went to absolute shit...

But I have nothing else to do with my time because doing things that require actual thought is exhausting(so I don't!). I made a new neopets account because I couldn't access my old one and I already got bored, so here I am. I am usually heavily against cheating but I'm using the excuse of TNT and JumpStart being absolutely terrible in every angle and manner possible to validate me using the program manager. 

I could go on for hours about how bad they are, but this is my introduction, not theirs.

Normally people call me Tyran. I don't normally go on active forums but I am making an attempt. I also don't know much about Neopets in general despite playing it on and off for years and I feel like I should know more. 

I'm from California but for >~-many reasons-~< I moved out of the country. I actually made this decision before I found out Trump was more than just an obnoxious Las Vegas hotel(not much more where it counts, at least). 

It is currently 3am where I live and I'm supposed to be up and moving around in half an hour, so excuse the boring talk. Despite my monotonous introduction and dry humor, I actually do want to get along with you folk so please have patience with me. 

If there's anything you'd like to know about me that I didn't include, ask! I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.

And I know I just started here and all, but I'll be away for Spring Break starting in about 2 hours, so my visits will be infrequent for the first week... Unless I have nothing else to do. If so, disregard this line.

tl;dr

1, Neopets = evil company

2. I am bored and lazy

3. Trump = no

4. Let's be friends! :D

Anyway, thanks for reading this long thing(if you did)!  I hope we can get along. :)

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2016 - 05:14 PM

Welcome to codex!

Here's our guide directory, it may be helpful to you:

http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

#3 NhipoleonBonhiparte

NhipoleonBonhiparte
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 05:18 PM

oooo thanks! I like menacing lists :)

#4 Artleyz

Artleyz
  • 294 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2016 - 06:22 PM

Hey, welcome! :)

Just a tip: You might not want to use the same display name for this site as you do for your Neopets username. You can go here to change it (if you want to):

https://www.neocodex...rea=displayname

I made the same mistake when I started out years ago. :p

#5 NhipoleonBonhiparte

NhipoleonBonhiparte
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 05:11 AM

Oh thank you for showing me where it is!
Yeah I thought of that only after I registered and I thought I'd have to request the change from a staff member or something so I put it off x:

#6 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2016 - 12:09 PM

Welcome to Codex! (: You have the same time zone as mine, doesn't happen often here. :p Where do you live?(if you don't mind telling)

#7 NhipoleonBonhiparte

NhipoleonBonhiparte
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 01:39 PM

I live in Belgium! What about you?

#8 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:32 AM

I live in Belgium! What about you?

Me too :p Do you speak Dutch or/and French?

Why did you choose Belgium?

#9 Ubers

Ubers
  • Banned from trading: Do not trade with this member!

• 15 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 07:28 PM

Nice to meet you. I just joined myself :)

#10 KiwiDoll

KiwiDoll
  • 2 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:42 AM

The love of my life lives in Belgium! It's nice to meet you! I hope we can be friends.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users