49 replies to this topic

#1 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 05:07 AM

So. Anyone in the Inner Circle now? ;)

Here's the link to the April Fool's section, also featured on the Neopets front page: http://www.neopets.c...orthcalculator/

#2 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 05:15 AM

i was trying to calculate my net worth, but it crashed. ... maybe im too rich for this?

#3 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 05:26 AM

Hahahah mine too. We should form an Inner Inner Circle, for the ones too rich for the current clubs.

Edited by Junjie, 01 April 2016 - 05:28 AM.

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 07:11 AM

Mine doesn't crash it just sits there saying "calculating" but nothing happens. 

#5 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 07:24 AM

I've been spinning it for over 5 hours.. nothing yet.. I don't think it'll ever stop :p

#6 transparos

transparos
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 08:28 AM

its a troll... the calculating neopoints will not ever have a result. the TNT knows the people playing this wants those stuffs but yet choose to prank people with it. lol. especially the name change certificate I guess

#7 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 08:40 AM

I got to "checking for neocash", I wonder if anything comes after that.

#8 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 09:20 AM

I'm in the Inner Circle 

#9 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 09:50 AM

Still loading. I'm too good for the inner circle.

#10 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 11:19 AM

I think its pretty good tbh

#11 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 12:31 PM

lol wish that new polka dot shoyru design was an april fool's joke, it looks hideous

so pumped I finally got a stealthy shoyru recently! (thanks to the fountain faerie)

#12 Artleyz

Artleyz
  • 294 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 01:57 PM

People are saying that the "Counting your Neopoints" msg is changing a bit, but I'm not even getting any message change. I need my "not sure if april fools or..." meme

Ahh, here it is!

Not-sure-if-serious-or-april-fools.png

#13 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 02:27 PM

I always love Neopets April Fools Day joke!

#14 kaylethpop

kaylethpop
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 03:04 PM

People are getting stuck on calculating neopoints? I had about 40 different responses that were all pretty great.

nothing will beat neocodex's prank though....lol                    

<------------------spent about 2 hours trying to figure out why spoiler tags weren't working

#15 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 03:08 PM

A better April fools day joke would have been TNT saying they fixed the battledome. 

#16 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 03:10 PM

A better April fools day joke would have been TNT saying they fixed the battledome. 

Or fixing everything that's broken, not just the BD. Which would be most of the site. 

#17 Massacrador

Massacrador
  • 101 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 03:16 PM

this calculation thing isn't working xD

#18 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 03:24 PM

That would be perfect.. and sad at the same time.. but perfect :D

#19 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 03:29 PM

Or fixing everything that's broken, not just the BD. Which would be most of the site. 

There's so much wrong with that shitty site that I couldn't remember it all =[. I bet the dev's cant either.

#20 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 04:04 PM

There's so much wrong with that shitty site that I couldn't remember it all =[. I bet the dev's cant either.

They might as well just shut it down and start Neopets 2.0. 

#21 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 04:50 PM

It'd be nice to have that addition, actually. Nice things come only from April Fools, why TNT?!

#22 juvian

juvian
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 05:31 PM

If you wait enough, you would understand all the complicated things it needs to analyze in order to come out with a result:

1) Counting your Neopoints....
2) Counting your Neopoints....,Checking for Neocash....

3) Counting your Neopoints....,Checking for Neocash....,Factoring in your Unconverted Pets....

4) Checking for Neocash....,Factoring in your Unconverted Pets....,Assessing your Pets' Battledome Stats

5) Factoring in your Unconverted Pets....,Assessing your Pets' Battledome Stats,Scanning your Collection of Avatars....

6) Assessing your Pets' Battledome Stats,Scanning your Collection of Avatars....,Evaluating the Worth of your Album Items....

7 ) Scanning your Collection of Avatars....,Evaluating the Worth of your Album Items....,Inspecting your Trophies....

8 ) Evaluating the Worth of your Album Items....,Inspecting your Trophies....,Checking your Participation in Site Events....
9 ) Inspecting your Trophies....,Checking your Participation in Site Events....,Analysing your Pet's Taste in Wearables....
10 ) Checking your Participation in Site Events....,Analysing your Pet's Taste in Wearables....,Estimating the Price of your Neohome....
11 ) Analysing your Pet's Taste in Wearables....,Estimating the Price of your Neohome....,Recounting your Neopoints to be Sure....
12 ) Estimating the Price of your Neohome....,Recounting your Neopoints to be Sure....,Evaluating the Items in your Shop....
13 ) Recounting your Neopoints to be Sure....,Evaluating the Items in your Shop....,Inspecting your Galleries....
14 ) Evaluating the Items in your Shop....,Inspecting your Galleries....,Inspecting your Collection of Weapons....
15 ) Inspecting your Galleries....,Inspecting your Collection of Weapons....,Reviewing your Bank Records....
16 ) Inspecting your Collection of Weapons....,Reviewing your Bank Records....,Checking for Items in Auction....
17 ) Reviewing your Bank Records....,Checking for Items in Auction....,Analysing your NeoDeck....
18 ) Checking for Items in Auction....,Analysing your NeoDeck....,Calculating the Worth of Your Neocash Items....
19 ) Analysing your NeoDeck....,Calculating the Worth of Your Neocash Items....,Evaluating the Contents of your Safety Deposit Box....
20 ) Calculating the Worth of Your Neocash Items....,Evaluating the Contents of your Safety Deposit Box....,Judging your Artistic/Creative Contributions on Neopets....
21 ) Evaluating the Contents of your Safety Deposit Box....,Judging your Artistic/Creative Contributions on Neopets....,Assesing your Guild Membership and Rank....
22 ) Judging your Artistic/Creative Contributions on Neopets....,Assesing your Guild Membership and Rank....,Checking for Errors in Calculation....
23 ) Assesing your Guild Membership and Rank....,Checking for Errors in Calculation....,Going Through the Items in your Inventory....
24 ) Checking for Errors in Calculation....,Going Through the Items in your Inventory....,Factoring in the Rarity of the Items you Own....
25 ) Going Through the Items in your Inventory....,Factoring in the Rarity of the Items you Own....,Analysing the Complexity of Your User Lookup....
26 ) Factoring in the Rarity of the Items you Own....,Analysing the Complexity of Your User Lookup....,Assessing your High Scores....
27 ) Analysing the Complexity of Your User Lookup....,Assessing your High Scores....,Checking for Membership in the Gourmet Club....
28 ) Assessing your High Scores....,Checking for Membership in the Gourmet Club....,Judging How Well-Read your Pet is....
29 ) Checking for Membership in the Gourmet Club....,Judging How Well-Read your Pet is....,Reviewing your Pets' Lookups....
30 ) Judging How Well-Read your Pet is....,Reviewing your Pets' Lookups....
31 ) Reviewing your Pets' Lookups....

#23 Ubers

Ubers
  • Banned from trading: Do not trade with this member!

• 15 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 05:42 PM

Was funny when I first saw it XD Thought it was real at first

#24 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 07:18 PM

The news also says there is a movie and 3d Neopets.

Who in the right mind will create a movie for neopets...

3D? TNT cannot even handle 2D...

LOL. But the calculator is quite cool an idea

#25 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 07:21 PM

Eh there are console games for Neopets so anything can happen.

Also Angry Birds. Angry. Birds. Movie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users