• This topic is locked This topic is locked
816 replies to this topic

#76 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:41 AM

Facturas is a receipt in portugal  :lol2:  You weirdos :p Where are you from ?

I live in Argentina, but im from Chile xd 

Crepes aren't really an American thing tbh. I picked up those for breakfast when I was in Europe.

We mostly eat meat/eggs for breakfast, pancakes, cereals, or yogurt with fruits/grains. Those are the stereotypically 'American' breakfasts.

Personally, I love egg, bacon and potato 'breakfast burritos', or egg, bacon and cheese sandwiches using either a bagel, English muffin, or bread.

And he was just taking a shit @Rauul! I dunno! The crap in the apartment with live in is old as fuck though. lol. 

i know crepes is from Europe, we used to eat like a dessert

#77 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:41 AM

I forgot my mom bought me tickets to go to a concert and she wants to be more than an hour early so idk if I get to 100 posts but whatever :p

I eat cornflakes every morning :p I'm never hungry in the morning

I don't know why but the smell of cornflakes reminds me of oldness. 

#78 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:44 AM

For breakfast I just drink coffee, I've nevr been a breakfast person ever since I was a kid. I eat lunch around 11-11:30 usually 

#79 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:45 AM

For breakfast I just drink coffee, I've nevr been a breakfast person ever since I was a kid. I eat lunch around 11-11:30 usually 

And that doesn't make you feel sick?

I've always been a breakfast and then dinner kind of person. I usually skip lunch.

#80 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:45 AM

And that doesn't make you feel sick?

I've always been a breakfast and then dinner kind of person. I usually skip lunch.

nope i dont get hungry until later, and when i do try to eat breakfast early in the morning i dont feel well afterwards.

#81 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:46 AM

nope i dont get hungry until later, and when i do try to eat breakfast early in the morning i dont feel well afterwards.

Do you ever eat breakfast foods for dinner/lunch? If so, what do you like?

#82 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:48 AM

Do you ever eat breakfast foods for dinner/lunch? If so, what do you like?

well i love breakfast food, and i'll go out for late breakfasts on the weekends sometimes. I don't eat much in the way of waffles or pancakes anymore which I used to LOVE! I'm content with some good bacon and eggs or throw some sausage in there. If I'm out I will usually order a mushroom omelette 

#83 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:49 AM

I usually just have some cereal and that's it :p 

#84 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:49 AM

whooops I need to go shower and start getting ready, I'll be lurking until I leave for a few hours today.

#85 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:50 AM

well i love breakfast food, and i'll go out for late breakfasts on the weekends sometimes. I don't eat much in the way of waffles or pancakes anymore which I used to LOVE! I'm content with some good bacon and eggs or throw some sausage in there. If I'm out I will usually order a mushroom omelette 

MUSHROOM OMELETTE ! was reading everything about yours breakfast, and soooooo much fat in foood

#86 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:52 AM

MUSHROOM OMELETTE ! was reading everything about yours breakfast, and soooooo much fat in foood

my diet is HIGH in fat ;)

#87 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:54 AM

my diet is HIGH in fat ;)

i want be like you :( 

eating healthy evertday is so boring... sometimes i just want to enter a Mcdonalds anad order a big mac 

#88 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:54 AM

Just did a whole bunch of counting and math because of the way the posts on the top posters list get counted. I've subtracted posts made before the event started from your post counts in my notebook, so now I know exactly how many posts need to be on that list for you to get the award. As I've said before, it isn't just when the list shows you get to 100, it's 100 posts after the event started. If you already have the award and you're on the top posters list, I just ignored you. 

#89 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:55 AM

Just did a whole bunch of counting and math because of the way the posts on the top posters list get counted. I've subtracted posts made before the event started from your post counts in my notebook, so now I know exactly how many posts need to be on that list for you to get the award. As I've said before, it isn't just when the list shows you get to 100, it's 100 posts after the event started. If you already have the award and you're on the top posters list, I just ignored you. 

Can you tell me how many post i had when 100 post day started? please 

#90 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:56 AM

I'm actually a girl in the relationship ;3
In all seriousness I've never been on a dating site

#91 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:58 AM

Ooooh, so you're a lesbian couple?

:p

#92 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 09:00 AM

Does @Romy wear the pants?

In good news, our favorite diner here does take-out! Hubs ordered an omelette with veggies and hasbrowns and I got a breakfast sandwich! Mmmm. I'm excited to go pick it up.

#93 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 09:00 AM

Can you tell me how many post i had when 100 post day started? please

Currently out so I'm missing my notebook, but I think it was around 3-11 or so. Forgot to take my notebook with me but I won't be out for too long, so it's not that bad.

#94 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 09:02 AM

Currently out so I'm missing my notebook, but I think it was around 3-11'or so. Forgot to take my notebook with me but I won't be out for too long, so it's not that bad.

Thanks QueenLoki (you always will be QueenLoki) 

#95 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 09:04 AM

Thanks QueenLoki (you always will be QueenLoki)

I was expecting Satsuki. I had that name for 3 years, but I'll take QueenLoki.

#96 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 09:05 AM

I was expecting Satsuki. I had that name for 3 years, but I'll take QueenLoki.

when i became active you were Satsuki for a short time 

#97 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 09:05 AM

when i became active you were Satsuki for a short time

Ah, that makes sense.

#98 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 09:11 AM

What is your favorite body part (excluding genitals) of the sex/gender you're attracted too?

On women, the small of her back or nape of her neck is just so perfect to me.

On men, I love arms, especially somewhat toned ones. I don't like suuuuper muscle-y dudes though.

I'm going to answer this because it's something I'm a bit obsessed, I have a thing for body parts :rolleyes:

THIGHS THIGHS THIGHS. Girls' thighs. Not all, though. Not too skinny and not too fatty. Really if I catch a girl in a short skirt/shorts with some very sexy thighs I can spend the whole day looking at it. It's very embarrassing... for my Caveman :lol2:

On men, uh, the back of his neck (we're kinda opposite twins on this one, Coops :p ) and arms too, especially if veins are well visible. Like girls' thighs, it kinda hypnotizes me. And some times I provoke physical contact just to feel it, even with strangers - which most of the times leads to awkward moments when they think I'm flirting with them... e_e

#99 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 09:12 AM

*wakes up at 1.11am* Yay, time to finally begin! :p Went to sleep, like, half an hour before 100 post day was due to staartt.

#100 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 09:22 AM

i want be like you :(

eating healthy evertday is so boring... sometimes i just want to enter a Mcdonalds anad order a big mac 

I don't eat much carbs, high fat, high protein, very low carb. And I have like ~1000 calories a day.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 100 post day, dont spam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users