Quantcast

Photo

100 Post Day: How Are You Today? (General Chat for 100 Post Day)

100postday chat dont spam

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 09:22 AM

Helloo. So, I heard you can make new threads to, like, chat on 100 post day, which can be moved to Chit-Chat after the Day is over? (Source: http://www.neocodex....-day-starts-now )

Yeah, this thread is blatantly *that* thread, cos y'know, might as well start one. I mean, you already have that thread which I just linked, I suppose, but here's the "General Chat" forum version. :p

So, just to get the ball rolling: How are you today, General Chat? 

#2 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:09 AM

I'm fine, a bit bored. I've been studying a lot today and checking social networks. So yea, nothing much :p

#3 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:13 AM

Oooo, sounds good!

I juust got confirmed for a permanent position at my job, hooray!! But. Recently they did some social media training at the job, aandd I'm the guy who currently does social media. So, I am thinking I mightt need to do quite a bit of the implementation. xD
Also. Had a bit of conflict with a colleague whom I was prev close with before left work, but hopefully that can get patched up after the weekendd.

Been having a pretty good weekend this week, though! Went out all day yesterday (Sat), hung around with some pretty great people and went for two different events. So that was pretty decent, hehe.

#4 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:15 AM

Oooo, sounds good!

I juust got confirmed for a permanent position at my job, hooray!! But. Recently they did some social media training at the job, aandd I'm the guy who currently does social media. So, I am thinking I mightt need to do quite a bit of the implementation. xD
Also. Had a bit of conflict with a colleague whom I was prev close with before left work, but hopefully that can get patched up after the weekendd.

Been having a pretty good weekend this week, though! Went out all day yesterday (Sat), hung around with some pretty great people and went for two different events. So that was pretty decent, hehe.

Just curious, what do you do in that position? Sounds interesting

#5 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:20 AM

Hehehe, actually. I do the admin/logistics/customer support for a financial education firm. The company organises courses, talks, seminars about investing, trading etc with affilated trainers. So day-to-day it's a lot of operations work.

I was also roped in to manage the social media cos, y'know, I was doing that for my internship before that. xD It's only ever involved me updating the company's Facebook and LinkedIn pages, though.
Gosh damn, even my own LinkedIn profile is half-assed, but the trainer had focused on updating our personal LinkedIn profiles actually. I'm noott sure I can get out of that one. xP

#6 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:24 AM

That sounds like a lot of responsibilities!

#7 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:28 AM

I dunno man, I just got confirmed in a permanent position after 3 months of work. If the work environment was like, super pleasant and supportive maybe that would work, but again it's not always the case (though it can be, really).

One of the events I went to yesterday was like, a talk-plus-workshop on life, and leadership. There, I realised I basically settled for the first job which gave me a job offer. xD Got me seriously thinking about my life, though. 

#8 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:59 AM

A little tired, but doing okay.

#9 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 12:00 PM

I'm pretty bored I want to go out and drink but I also really need to study for my tests this coming up week :(

#10 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 01:45 PM

I'm okay. Just woke up from a nap. Don't feel too great, so just trying to take it easy.

#11 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 01:59 PM

I'm sad. I just came home from a concert (it's almost 12 midnight) and found a beautiful black&white bunny in our garden. i'm sure it has an owner so I tried to catch it, I succeeded but the bunny could escape twice. :( Now it crossed the street and I feel guilty. It was safe in my garden (we have a really large garden), but a lot of cars pass by(?) that street. I don't want to know what'll happen if it tries to cross the street again.. :/ Or maybe it doesn't cross the street and just gets lost..

I asked my mom for help but she said she didn't hear it, she knew I was trying to catch the bunny though..

The last time I caught an animal (a dog) I found the owners back, not a successful story this time :(

#12 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 02:00 PM

Im good, a bit lazy, have to go to a showroom and carry heavy stuff back home :( 

#13 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:06 PM

@Melancholy : Hope you are feeling better n more energised now!

@Cannabis : Hope your studying has gone well by now! If you're bored there's always this 100 post day I guess xP.

@Susie : Please take care, but then again I said that already in the other 100 post day topic I guess. XP

@iKate : Awwww. But you tried your best, I can seee.

@Rauul : Showroom? :o

@ (Me): Just woke up again, it's Sunday morn and I'm going to breakfast with my whole family yaayy~ :)

#14 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:08 PM

@Melancholy : Hope you are feeling better n more energised now!

@Cannabis : Hope your studying has gone well by now! If you're bored there's always this 100 post day I guess xP.

@Susie : Please take care, but then again I said that already in the other 100 post day topic I guess. XP

@iKate : Awwww. But you tried your best, I can seee.

@Rauul : Showroom? :o

@ (Me): Just woke up again, it's Sunday morn and I'm going to breakfast with my whole family yaayy~ :)

Thanks! Now just laying in bed, catching up on Grey's Anatomy. I've been so busy with work that I'm SOOOO behind on all my tv shows

#15 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:16 PM

I just stood on my feet for 12 hours with a boot on. I have a note from my military doctor that says no walking/running more than 200 meters, and no standing for more than an hour in a 12 hour period. My leadership completely overlooked that, and said "Fuck your profile", and made me stand all day. Needless to say I'm tired and a little cranky. But the air show was cool.

#16 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:21 PM

@Susie : Hahaha, that sounds gooodd. Man it's been soo long since I have caught up on shows. I should catch up on, like, webcomics at least hmmms. It's Sunday after all, and besides this breakfast I have nothing up. xP

@Adam : That sounds tough man. I survived my compulsory military service (though it was years ago at this time), so I suppose I can emphatise. Certainly I have known of such types in my life, I suppose. Hope the rest of your day goes well after this though!

#17 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 06:25 PM

I had a birthday to go, but I wasn't feeling like going out, so I stayed at my cousin's while my parents went to the party. I missed a big chunk of the 100 post day, but it's okay, I already have the award :p

#18 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 06:57 PM

I'm exhausted! It all started with waking up at 4am due to my stupid asshole of a cat, he wouldn't let me sleep and kept running back and forth and then trying to climb the closet doors. I locked him in the bathroom but he suffers from separation anxiety and it sounded like he was dying and was going to bust the door down. I laid in bed for the next few hours yelling profanities at my cat while threatening to give him away (I would never). Then about 7:30 I thought ok lets get prepped for 100 post day. 

I left at 11:30 to go meet my sister and we were supposed to have a quick trip to ikea so she could get some stuff for her new apartment. Well 7 hours later I finally got home. I'm tired and my feet hurt lol.

Now I'm sitting here, playing minecraft and eating a salad.

#19 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:01 PM

The high of getting 100 posts a day is not worth the pain.

#20 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:05 PM

I'm exhausted! It all started with waking up at 4am due to my stupid asshole of a cat, he wouldn't let me sleep and kept running back and forth and then trying to climb the closet doors. I locked him in the bathroom but he suffers from separation anxiety and it sounded like he was dying and was going to bust the door down. I laid in bed for the next few hours yelling profanities at my cat while threatening to give him away (I would never). Then about 7:30 I thought ok lets get prepped for 100 post day.

I left at 11:30 to go meet my sister and we were supposed to have a quick trip to ikea so she could get some stuff for her new apartment. Well 7 hours later I finally got home. I'm tired and my feet hurt lol.

Did you find everything you needed at Ikea?

#21 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:07 PM

Did you find everything you needed at Ikea?

yes and no, we ended up stopping by a few other places as well. But she has all the necessities to live on her own now. It'll just be decorating and small things as time goes by,.

#22 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:08 PM

I've lived on my own since college, which had been nearly 7 years, and none of my furniture matches to this day

#23 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:23 PM

@Junjie yes a showroom, my roommate makes lingerie, and she has a showroom in the city (An apartment with everything to show costumer in a specific time, like all saturday) 

You can check the lingerie here :) www.bloodymarylingerie.com 

Its amazing ! and i do almost everything (im her slave) 

#24 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:23 PM

I feel pretty shite today.

It was a good day.

But my back and head are hurting pretty bad, so I didn't sleep well. It feels like the area where they removed muscle and part of my skull is bruised. Just started hurting like that last night. I took some pain meds though and it's eased up a bit.

#25 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:25 PM

I had a birthday to go, but I wasn't feeling like going out, so I stayed at my cousin's while my parents went to the party. I missed a big chunk of the 100 post day, but it's okay, I already have the award :p

Ah wells! But well, you not only have the award, but like, 8000 posts already too. :p

(Seriously 8000 is a lott, goshh)

Sounds like quite a full day! Thanks for setting up the whole 100 post day, by the way. I myself did wake up at 1am or so too. Though, I went back to sleep at 5+am. Got up just before 9am for breakfast with the family. :p

The high of getting 100 posts a day is not worth the pain.

Let's find out, I guess! :p

I've lived on my own since college, which had been nearly 7 years, and none of my furniture matches to this day

Oooo! I've never really lived alone, it seems. Even university was close enough to take public transport too, and in the compulsory national service (army) we of course had bunks.

Maybe I should try that some day, frankly I'm not particularly independent...and I am 26 already gosh. xD

@Junjie yes a showroom, my roommate makes lingerie, and she has a showroom in the city (An apartment with everything to show costumer in a specific time, like all saturday) 

You can check the lingerie here :) www.bloodymarylingerie.com 

Its amazing ! and i do almost everything (im her slave) 

Oh WOW, lingerie making? That. Sounds like an amazing work! :D

Edit: @Coops : Sorry to hear that. :( Hope you get a good rest and it gets better, really.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 100postday, chat, dont spam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users