Quantcast

Photo

100 Post Day: How Are You Today? (General Chat for 100 Post Day)

100postday chat dont spam

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#26 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:26 PM

I've lived on my own since college, which had been nearly 7 years, and none of my furniture matches to this day

I've been living on my own where I had to buy everything new for a year and a half. That happens when you move 2500 miles away and can't afford to ship anything but your car. Prior to that all stuff was handmedown and didn't match but whateverr :p

I feel pretty shite today.

It was a good day.

But my back and head are hurting pretty bad, so I didn't sleep well. It feels like the area where they removed muscle and part of my skull is bruised. Just started hurting like that last night. I took some pain meds though and it's eased up a bit.

That's no bueno :( I hope you start feeling some relief soon.

I don't know how it is in your state or what your thoughts are, but have you looked into medical marijuana? 

#27 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:27 PM

Ah wells! But well, you not only have the award, but like, 8000 posts already too. :p

(Seriously 8000 is a lott, goshh)

Sounds like quite a full day! Thanks for setting up the whole 100 post day, by the way. I myself did wake up at 1am or so too. Though, I went back to sleep at 5+am. Got up just before 9am for breakfast with the family. :p

Let's find out, I guess! :p

Oooo! I've never really lived alone, it seems. Even university was close enough to take public transport too, and in the compulsory national service (army) we of course had bunks.

Maybe I should try that some day, frankly I'm not particularly independent...and I am 26 already gosh. xD

Oh WOW, lingerie making? That. Sounds like an amazing work! :D

Edit: @Coops : Sorry to hear that. :( Hope you get a good rest and it gets better, really.

Check her website, she does a very good job :) 

#28 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:36 PM

Daangg, you got my weak spot @Rauul , I LOVE lingerie. Checked the website out. I, am actually a straight male crossdresser IRL (this better not link to my real-life too easily or something, neither my home nor work is particularly LGBT friendly :/ ), though I don't really crossdress neither do I have many femme clothes.

Still, I have actually. Subscribed to a lingerie emailer, where every week or so they email new lingerie collections and stuff. Gooshh, speaking of living vicariously. xD

#29 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:40 PM

Daangg, you got my weak spot @Rauul , I LOVE lingerie. Checked the website out. I, am actually a straight male crossdresser IRL (this better not link to my real-life too easily or something, neither my home nor work is particularly LGBT friendly :/ ), though I don't really crossdress neither do I have many femme clothes.

Still, I have actually. Subscribed to a lingerie emailer, where every week or so they email new lingerie collections and stuff. Gooshh, speaking of living vicariously. xD

Dont worry im a supporter of LGBT, im gay indeed :) 

If you have time and money, dont be afraid to buy something ! there is so many different lingeries available for everyone :p and we send a thankfull card with package

#30 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:43 PM

But. I'm from Singapore. Surely there's a shipping charge. :p

(Also, I haven't gotten round to arranging a PO Box or anything, really. And I don't know if I wanna stick to this career for very long, etc etc)

#31 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:08 PM

I've been living on my own where I had to buy everything new for a year and a half. That happens when you move 2500 miles away and can't afford to ship anything but your car. Prior to that all stuff was handmedown and didn't match but whateverr :p

That's no bueno :( I hope you start feeling some relief soon.

I don't know how it is in your state or what your thoughts are, but have you looked into medical marijuana? 

I would. But hubster is in the military, so until it's federal, I can't touch it without risking his career.

#32 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2016 - 07:12 AM

But. I'm from Singapore. Surely there's a shipping charge. :p

(Also, I haven't gotten round to arranging a PO Box or anything, really. And I don't know if I wanna stick to this career for very long, etc etc)

Asked her about shipping and its like 5 dolars. (we pay here the international shipping and takes like one month)

#33 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2016 - 10:15 AM

I've lived on my own since college, which had been nearly 7 years, and none of my furniture matches to this day

Same, the grand majority of my furniture is secondhand from people who didn't want it anymore. 

#34 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2016 - 01:19 PM

The high of getting 100 posts a day is not worth the pain.

BLASPHEMY.

#35 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2016 - 02:10 PM

BLASPHEMY.

I agree with @jinq

Please don't kill me.

#36 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2016 - 02:26 PM

It's worth it! *pokes award*  :wub:

#37 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2016 - 03:22 PM

I agree with @jinq

Please don't kill me.

*Kills @Romy * #breakdarulesmang ;P

#38 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2016 - 08:25 PM

I hate it when guys say they like smart women but then when you beat them in a debate they start acting all sideways. Like do you like smart women are not? And dudes who claim they're sapiosexuals on online dating. Bitch, you know that's a lie. People on online dating judge by looks and don't try to sit here and act like you don't when you do.

#39 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2016 - 11:05 PM

I hate it when guys say they like smart women but then when you beat them in a debate they start acting all sideways. Like do you like smart women are not? And dudes who claim they're sapiosexuals on online dating. Bitch, you know that's a lie. People on online dating judge by looks and don't try to sit here and act like you don't when you do.

"I like smart women, but not too smart till they challenge my ego"? :/

#40 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 10:03 PM

"I like smart women, but not too smart till they challenge my ego"? :/

Basically. They should really just be up front and say "I want a smart woman as long as she's not smarter than me"

#41 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 10:07 PM

I know that sort of guy, I think. Basically all the ladies in my culture (Asian) end up having to manage male egos as part of their interactions with guys, much of the time.

Then again, I have a feeling that might not be exclusive to one culture but ehhh.

#42 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 10:23 PM

I know that sort of guy, I think. Basically all the ladies in my culture (Asian) end up having to manage male egos as part of their interactions with guys, much of the time.

Then again, I have a feeling that might not be exclusive to one culture but ehhh.

It most definitely isn't. the same thing happens with my mom and her boyfriend. My mom is really smart and we have great conversations but when he enters the conversation he talks over her so much and dominates the conversation it irritates the hell out of me. Especially when I never invited him into the conversation in the first place.

#43 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 10:35 PM

It's also how guys are conditioned to be I thinkk. Especially if, like, they never quite learnt to be secure without it, it's like many cultures condition guys to be like that around ladies.

Yeah, this is pretty much a feminism conversation when one brings it here I think, but I'd say I'm in favour of feminism, at least in terms of a healthier relationship to the feminine and to ladies, etc.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 100postday, chat, dont spam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users