Quantcast

Photo

Some non-flash games are unavailable to play...

non-flash unavailable dice-a-roo poogle race poker grarrl keno

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 08:00 PM

I don't know if it's only me. I have asked other members on the HC a few weeks ago and none of them had my problem. Some non-flash games such as Dice-a-Roo, Poogle races, and roundtable poker are "unavailable" when I visit their pages. I submitted a ticket and, surprisingly, got a quick response. All the guy had to say was that he was sorry that some parts of the site were not working for me and that all site-wide problems will be fixed for everyone sometime in the future. :thumbdown:

Buuut, didn't really answer my question. Is this a glitch with my account? Some members on the HC suggested that a change of PW and clearing cache and history might help, which didn't. I get the feeling that my account is the only/one of few that have this problem. If this really was a site-wide problem, I'm sure I would be hearing more complaining here and on the HC.

Any thoughts?

#2 Nano

Nano
  • a delicious kiwi

• 325 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 08:04 PM

Its site wide. You could abuse them during the transition.

#3 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 08:56 PM

Damn, any idea how long it's been like this? Sooo many avatars I still need to get... :crybaby:

#4 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 09:09 PM

Those games are all gambling games, right? Maybe check the age of your account (birthday) and make sure the location isn't set to Australia? Sounds really weird though, I haven't heard of that before...

#5 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2016 - 09:40 PM

Yeeeep, tried that. Account age is set to 1995. I was able to play them about a month ago with no problem which is what bothers me. <_<

#6 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 09:56 PM

I'd like to update this thread.

I randomly tried the Poogle Racing page and it worked! But after clicking on the betting page it went back to the message. So, I've learned that I CAN get these non-flash game pages to load, but it requires constant refreshing to get it working.There's no way I'll be able to get that Dice-a-Roo avatar easily with all this refreshing... one roll to the other can easily take entire minutes...

#7 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 09:24 PM

Okay, it seems that I can get all of the problematic games working by just refreshing a bunch of times. Still a pain in the ass, but it's a temporary solution to the neverending list of problems on JS's list.

Thanks to everyone who gave suggestions!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: non-flash, unavailable, dice-a-roo, poogle, race, poker, grarrl, keno

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users