Photo

Isnt today lutari day?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 squishface

squishface
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:05 PM

Its the 19th, why cant i make a lutari.... :ohwell:  can i not get one this year? :help:

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:07 PM

It's not a rule -- sometimes they don't release the pets. It could also be released in the near future.

#3 squishface

squishface
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:13 PM

you gotta be kidding me

#4 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2016 - 11:08 PM

you gotta be kidding me

He isn't dear. From the JellyNeo article on Lutari Day:

Often, on Lutari Day (19 April), you can obtain a Lutari through Create-A-Pet. A few thousand may be released throughout the day in intervals. This is the simplest and cheapest way to adopt one, although patience is required, as you may be refreshing at Create-A-Pet for quite a while.[/size]

There may be threads on boards like the Pound Chat and premium's charter to notify the public when Lutaris are being released this way, to make it easier for people looking to adopt one.

Says often, not always. :)

#5 Goingtohell

Goingtohell
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 11:15 PM

I was looking forward to this day as well. Hope they do release a few, was hoping to create a couple to zap using the lab ray. 

#6 Denovo

Denovo
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 11:55 PM

I think they do release quite a few so it should be fairly simple to get at least one if you keep checking the boards and/or refreshing the Create-a-Pet page at regular intervals throughout the day. I remember my little sister got 4 Lutari this way back when there was more competition to get them too so hopefully it'll work for you. Best of luck!

#7 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2016 - 12:42 AM

Just checked the page and it is available now.

#8 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:58 AM

Yay! I always wanted one. :) They're just so darned cute, and remind me of the ferrets I had when I was younger.

I missed out on the whole Lutari Island thing (I didn't have the right kind of phone). But, I HAVE A LUTARI NOW. MUWAHAHAHAHAHA.

#9 squishface

squishface
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 12:23 PM

yasss got one, her name is xxxxxxxx if you want to see her lookup.

Edited by Strategist, 21 April 2016 - 08:00 AM.
Removed pet name and traces of your account for your own saftey. Don't post personal details of your account for report happy users to find :P

#10 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2016 - 01:23 PM

yasss got one, her name is xxxxx if you want to see her lookup.

It's not wise to share info about your account here.

#11 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2016 - 09:25 AM

Oh gosh. I pounded a pet, fell asleep, and totally forgot about creating my lutari.

Doh.

#12 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2016 - 06:10 PM

lol i remember the days when u had to stalk the create a pet page every minute or so to get it. Seems like there's still a lot more lutaris to be created 108,696 (out of 134,120).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users