driving is haaarddd

totm

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 crystalize

crystalize
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:22 PM

I drive auto cause I'm lazy! And even when everything was so confusing I loved driving since the beginning :D Been in accidents many times (about 50% is my fault ahhh) but never anything serious, most of the times it's just my problems with parking at small places lol.

#27 Sirius

Sirius
  • Azkaban Survivor

• 99 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:25 PM

• do you drive?
  • do you drive auto/manual?
  • how was your experience getting a licence? was it a smooth sailing or did you a hit couple of people along the way before finally getting one?
  • Yes
  • Auto but can drive a manual if I need to
  • Smooth sailing :)

I like driving, actually. For the most part. 

#28 SamanthaBee

SamanthaBee
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:26 PM

I drive auto cause I'm lazy! And even when everything was so confusing I loved driving since the beginning :D Been in accidents many times (about 50% is my fault ahhh) but never anything serious, most of the times it's just my problems with parking at small places lol.

I feel ya. I sometimes have issues with parking in small places. I'm still much better than I was in the beginning though. xD

#29 crystalize

crystalize
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:34 PM

I feel ya. I sometimes have issues with parking in small places. I'm still much better than I was in the beginning though. xD

Well, it's kinda better now with our new laws about parking... now people don't stop at random places and I don't have to try to fit in XD

#30 SamanthaBee

SamanthaBee
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:45 PM

I work pretty much in the middle of the woods so our parking lot doesn't have spaces so sometimes people will park ridiculously far from eachother and I need to squeeze on in between them if I want a spot. Fikri, if there's one thing you learn driving, let it be to park reasonably a part from people  :lol2:

#31 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 05:10 PM

I don't drive. I don't really have the means to or the necessity to do so. I just love public transport here in Buenos Aires (many might argue with my position, but the subway is awesome IMO). I once learnt how to drive, manual since 99% of the cars are manual here, and it wasn't hard but I definitely picture myself sucking at it

#32 SamanthaBee

SamanthaBee
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 05:58 PM

Public transportation is better in many ways. At least you don't have to spend a fortune on gas. 

#33 Cnourinha

Cnourinha
  • 179 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 08:20 AM

I have a license but I don't drive. I can do everything that I need by foot or by bus. My parents don't want me to drive their cars because they are auto, and they want me to learn how to drive a manual, but how I am supposed to learn with I don't have a car? x x

#34 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 28 May 2016 - 08:22 AM

I have ADHD so driving for me is extremely difficult as I struggle to focus on the road. :/
I have been studying to get my license because it's just a neccessity at this point for me, but I may need to get back on medication so I can pass the exams. 

#35 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 08:24 AM

Yea, I never took drivers Ed, I knew someone that just wrote my permit through for me. My first real drive was basically my driving test, passed first try. Been driving for about 10 years now...0 accidents. Driving is easy, trust me.

#36 Kula

Kula
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:15 AM

I should be yelling at you now but whenever I see people fuck up on the road it's either old people or women

Hahahahahaha. I laughed hard when reading this. Couldnt agree more with this

Edited by Kula, 28 May 2016 - 10:16 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: totm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users