• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#1 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:05 PM

I made a lot of regrets and I'm trying different ways to cope with them and this is one of them.

I am Codexian with a Konosuba avatar with a user title that poorly describes who I really am. I was voted most intelligent in the most recent Codies and I'm still processing if that distinction is a badge of honor or covert bullying. I recently held a giveaway that people liked. Some people think I'm always moody and caustic because I only post here when I'm of the worst moods and I can't blame them for thinking that.

I am actually a complex individual with very simple intentions. I've gotten the impression that people here think I'm an expert manipulator, but I just make people second guess the obvious. I struggle with talking about my real life here because I am more needy that I care to admit. Because of that, I can find any excuse not to engage in online social times like TC because I only pursue relationships of all spectrum if they will "help" me in the long run. Ask me anything. 

#2 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:11 PM

uhh how long did you spend to write that OP?

#3 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:11 PM

Wait

Without naming names, why do you find people interesting on Codex? (Bonus if you talk about the people you find the MOST fascinating.)

What part of this community attracts you to it?

#4 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:12 PM

Why do you use language that is unnecessarily verbose? Do you think your use of "complex" language led to you being voted most intelligent? Why are you hosting this AMA instead of studying for your finals? In your status about voting where you posted the "=/" emoticon and Coops (rightfully) asked if you were okay, did you belittle her because you think she was being obtuse or do you think you weren't being mean? Do you know that I care for you?

#5 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:15 PM

Do you like big butts?

#6 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:26 PM

uhh how long did you spend to write that OP?

~1 minute of voice to text dictating + ~2 minutes of removing stuttering moments and adding punctuation.

Why do you use language that is unnecessarily verbose? Do you think your use of "complex" language led to you being voted most intelligent? Why are you hosting this AMA instead of studying for your finals? In your status about voting where you posted the "=/" emoticon and Coops (rightfully) asked if you were okay, did you belittle her because you think she was being obtuse or do you think you weren't being mean? Do you know that I care for you?

It's how I normally talk. 

No. You know how people who talk louder seem smarter? I talk smarter to seem smarter.

I don't need to study because I learned everything I needed along the way. Review is a different matter.

More like I was bitter that she misread that emotion as for a cry for help instead of the poorly insinuated matter that I saw no one young at the voting polls which left me frustrated at how politically uninvolved my cohort is and as a result, I felt it was justified that she suffered some sort of consequence, no matter how petty it would be. But to answer your question, if I had to pick one of the demeaning options you left me to choose, I'd go with the former. 

I do, but it doesn't come across as that way 80% of the time.

Do you like big butts?

It's tricky to answer. I don't like big butts in and of themselves, but I like them for the implication they carry.

#7 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:40 PM

What's your favorite number? Favorite day of the week? Favorite day of the month? Favorite color? Favorite ice cream flavor? Favorite book? Favorite movie? Favorite candy? Favorite food? Favorite beverage? Favorite Power Puff girl? Favorite pokémon? Favorite month? Favorite holiday? Favorite cartoon? Favorite anime? Favorite tmnt? Favorite video game franchise? Favorite RuPaul drag race season? Favorite ahs season? Favorite character from ahs? Favorite actor/atress? Favorite word? Favorite painting? Favorite fast food restaurant?

I'm done for now.

#8 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:45 PM

why are you ignoring @Romy's question?

#9 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 11:00 PM

Likely because he saw it while I had edited it say "wait" which was before I posted a question.

That or my questions aren't interesting.

#10 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 11:04 PM

What's your favorite number? Favorite day of the week? Favorite day of the month? Favorite color? Favorite ice cream flavor? Favorite book? Favorite movie? Favorite candy? Favorite food? Favorite beverage? Favorite Power Puff girl? Favorite pokémon? Favorite month? Favorite holiday? Favorite cartoon? Favorite anime? Favorite tmnt? Favorite video game franchise? Favorite RuPaul drag race season? Favorite ahs season? Favorite character from ahs? Favorite actor/atress? Favorite word? Favorite painting? Favorite fast food restaurant?

I'm done for now.

9 because I was rank 9th during my graduation, final fantasy 9 is my favorite game, and my birthday (in MM/DD/YYYY form) can be added/subtracted/multiplied/divided between single digit to end up with 9.

Thursday because when my family immigrated and financially struggling, Thursday was my dad's day off from Burger King and we went to the library and he showed me how the characters in children's books can be so much more complex if we take the moment to step into their shoes. Dr Seuss Books were a creative hoot.  

The 27th of each month. The moon seems weird to me at around this time enough for me to notice.

Tie between silver and purple. My personal insignia has that color scheme.

Turkey Hill Colombian Coffee

Don Quixote

Fight Club for singlehandedly preventing me from enjoy any movie.

Wonka's Runts, specifically the banana runt, but only in moderation

Eggs Benedict with chili powder

Mango Bubble Tea

Buttercup

Snorlax

October

New Years

Teen Titans. Not that Go crap.

Ouran High School Host Club

Leonardo

Dangan Ronpa

Season 8. Previously season 6.

Coven. It was entertaining although not good.

Myrtle Snow. BALENCIAGA!

I don't watch enough tv or movies to have a favorite actor/actress.

Guernica

Five Guys (a burger join which good milkshakes)

#11 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 11:06 PM

Likely because he saw it while I had edited it say "wait" which was before I posted a question.

He answered my butt question, I'm sure he saw it while it only said "wait" :p

#12 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 11:20 PM

He beat me to it.

Wait

Without naming names, why do you find people interesting on Codex? (Bonus if you talk about the people you find the MOST fascinating.)

What part of this community attracts you to it?

I don't. Rather, I'm no longer interested. People were interesting when people here offered things I were interested in. I'm basically still here just going though the motions. However there are exactly four people here who I find exceptionally interesting to the point of being interesting. Since I can't name them, I'll write down the specific reasons why.

1. There is someone who I horridly treated so badly in the past. We are not talking right now and I now miss those moments. I can't believed how much shit they've been through and not be a total prick. They're going through a major life crisis that they told only to me and their mother and I did the worst thing and acted like a total douche and said the worst thing possible at a very vulnerable time in their life and when they trusted me the most. I wonder why they act as nothing changed since then.

2. This person is five faced. It's astounding because most people can barely manage two. It's even more fascinating that everyone either doesn't notice it or keep quiet when they see it happen. Damn. I want to meet this person in real life because there would never be a dull moment with them. I bet they can dance well.

3. I am sexually attracted to this person in a carnal way.

4. This person is always "helping" people to the point I worry for them. Inconsequential internet people we may be, but the emotional and mental strain of carrying so much burden/stress for others is real and tangible to their health. I never confronted them on this matter because I don't want to deal with a potential explosion.

I'm not sure how to answer your second question. If I had to provide some answer, I would say: the very rare and special moments when people open up.

#13 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 11:32 PM

Which is more important? The opinion of those close to you or how you feel about yourself?

I feel like you're a significantly less guarded person than you let on. You're analytical for sure but I feel like there is some kind of motivation for your tendency to observe people.

I'm an armchair shrink though.

#14 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 11:36 PM

What are your favourite cookies to bake?

#15 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 11:48 PM

Which is more important? The opinion of those close to you or how you feel about yourself?

I feel like you're a significantly less guarded person than you let on. You're analytical for sure but I feel like there is some kind of motivation for your tendency to observe people.

I'm an armchair shrink though.

The opinion of those close to me. I may be somewhat of an egomaniac, hence this AMA, but I'm not hypocritical as to deny the implications and importance for social acceptance and reciprocation on my mental health. If I didn't at all care what other people thought of me, especially those who hold space in my metaphorical heart, I would be dead. There's no other way.

My one and only motivation for observing people is for the hope that one day, I can join them.

I'm glad you're just an armchair shrink. I would never pay you more than 80 dollars an hour to state the obvious.

What are your favourite cookies to bake?

I don't like how you anglicized the word favorite. Gurl. You're Canadian. 

Snickerdoodles with the cinnamon sugar heated just enough to caramelize on top each cookie. 

#16 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 11:54 PM

I don't like how you anglicized the word favorite. Gurl. You're Canadian. 

Snickerdoodles with the cinnamon sugar heated just enough to caramelize on top each cookie. 

I am Canadian x). You don't have to like it but that is the correct spelling here lol

What would you do with a million dollars (no taxes)?

#17 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:03 AM

I am Canadian x). You don't have to like it but that is the correct spelling here lol

What would you do with a million dollars (no taxes)?

Begrudgingly, fair enough.

Convert 40% of the amount to gold, use 80K to pay off student loans, use 20K for compulsive purchases, use 500K to adopt a dying community center, provide outlets and instruction for the arts, and inspire the residents to spread their creativity to beautify the surroundings.

#18 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:08 AM

this is fascinating

you are a very interesting person mr kelvin

#19 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:16 AM

this is fascinating

you are a very interesting person mr kelvin

That is a not a question I can answer in this AMA. That disappointments me.

#20 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:18 AM

how did u become so interestins

#21 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:33 AM

how did u become so interestins

I forgot who said it, but I remember some famous artist saying that you can never create fulfilling art without experiencing poverty. 

That sort of applies to me. Instead of experiencing a life that lacks something compared to someone else, I've gone very close to living a life that has nothing and from that emptiness, I had space to create the interesting person I am today.

#22 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:36 AM

I forgot who said it, but I remember some famous artist saying that you can never create fulfilling art without experiencing poverty. 

That sort of applies to me. Instead of experiencing a life that lacks something compared to someone else, I've gone very close to living a life that has nothing and from that emptiness, I had space to create the interesting person I am today.

The space to create the interesting person

I like how you answered that seriously thank you for that

I like the way you put it too. "Space to create...(from that)".

When / How did you figure out the thing about living a life that has nothing and so on, by the way?

#23 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:45 AM

The space to create the interesting person

I like how you answered that seriously thank you for that

I like the way you put it too. "Space to create...(from that)".

When / How did you figure out the thing about living a life that has nothing and so on, by the way?

When: A person very close to me kill himself and another died to surgical complications within a span of 2 months. 

How: I didn't figure it out alone. It was easy to see that I had a lot of opportunities to live out and people to receive support from. It was hard to take the first step to take charge and accept help. It took a lot of time and patience from other people to help me get to step 2.

#24 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:11 AM

Do you like yourself? Would you hang out with yourself?

#25 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:13 AM

Are you happy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users