• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#26 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:19 AM

Your choice of wording in the OP leads me to believe you don't intend to come across as moody. Is that true? Or is there part of you thatenjoys that image? If so, why?

#27 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:52 AM

I don't find you to be an expert manipulator. You just have a particular way of joking around. That's fine, I always find you funny :)

Where are you from? What do you do (for a living, maybe)?

As a confession, you all guys really know each other in here (like personal info and everything) I hardly know the gender of most people lol

#28 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:17 AM

As a confession, you all guys really know each other in here (like personal info and everything) I hardly know the gender of most people lol

i'm female ;3

Edit:

Konosuba

Wait this is actually a pretty goood series. Watching now.

#29 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 05:53 AM

Have you been to a GP about your crippling loneliness and depression?

#30 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 08:50 AM

Are you a sociopath? iPhone or Android? PC or Mac? Which one hangs lower: left or right? Which is your dominate hand? 

The fact that you didn't capitalize the "i" in your title really triggers me.

#31 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 10:47 AM

Is there any specific question you had in mind when creating this topic you would like being asked here? If yes which one? (Also did I use correct grammar in my first question?)

What is your favorite song?

Where were you born? What is your age?

#32 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:15 AM

Do you like yourself? Would you hang out with yourself?

As a self-loathing narcissist, yes.

As a self-loathing narcissist, no.

Are you happy?

I never am. But that's because blah blah esoteric human nature philosophy blah blah blah darwinisn blah blah blah socio-normative constructs and capitalistic competition influences blah blah blah I hate this world.

I don't find you to be an expert manipulator. You just have a particular way of joking around. That's fine, I always find you funny :)

Where are you from? What do you do (for a living, maybe)?

You're right about that part. If anything I'm an enabler. Just look at the a few of type of questions people asked. Do you think they would ask these questions to anyone else in Codex? I just make opportunities for people to act worse or better than they usually would. And I pride myself in my acerbic sense of humor.

Born in the Philippines, move to New York when I was four, but ultimately, I'm from my mother's vagina.

I'm living off a private scholarship right now with a part-time job at my campus within the student leadership department focusing on freshman orientation and campus tours. 

Have you been to a GP about your crippling loneliness and depression?

No because that is the stupidest thing I ever heard. If I were desperate, I would rather go to a registered nurse than a GP for the crippling loneliness and depression you claim I have. At least they are more equipped to refer you quickly to the proper resources for practices and 6/10 would not make you doubt and second guess yourself.

Are you a sociopath? iPhone or Android? PC or Mac? Which one hangs lower: left or right? Which is your dominate hand? 

The fact that you didn't capitalize the "i" in your title really triggers me.

I was not tested so I can't say either way.

Both are stupid. and I don't care either way. I use Iphone because I've been using it since the beginning. If I had to switch to Android for whatever reason, I wouldn't bat an eyelash.

PC because Mac feels like a cage in their interface and is generally so much slower than what I'm used to.

My left tit hangs lower than my right tit.

I write with my right hand, but I often open doors and slap hos with my left.

Good. 

Your choice of wording in the OP leads me to believe you don't intend to come across as moody. Is that true? Or is there part of you thatenjoys that image? If so, why?

That wasn't in my mind when I planned to do this. It may have been subconscious, but I couldn't tell you for sure.

I don't enjoy the image as much as what results from carrying that image. As for the why: its fun to see something different than lower level thinking and interaction.

Is there any specific question you had in mind when creating this topic you would like being asked here? If yes which one? (Also did I use correct grammar in my first question?)

What is your favorite song?

Where were you born? What is your age?

Yes. What is the purpose of this AMA? Why did you host that expensive giveaway earlier?

"Ichirin no Hana" by High and Mighty Color

Morong, Rizal, Philippines. 24.

#33 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:18 AM

What is the purpose of this AMA?

Why did you host that expensive giveaway earlier?

Why did you insert a wrong birthday in your settings here on codex (1967)?

#34 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:42 AM

What is the purpose of this AMA?

Why did you host that expensive giveaway earlier?

Why did you insert a wrong birthday in your settings here on codex (1967)?

My mind right now says it's for no particular reason, but I can bet there's something deep in me that says otherwise, but I'm too scared to explore that part of me.

For my own pride because the secret behind that giveaway is so entertaining for the sole fact I only know and possibly the mods if they're nosy enough.

I don't like publicly posting information about myself that can lead to people googling me. People like Jess knows my real birthdate and you can probably deduce my birth year by doing math which is fine, but having information like that just written out in plain sight is dangerous and searchable with a good enough engine. I'm not too worried about it though. I can just mindfuck people into secondguessing themselves if they really do know my private information.

#35 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:45 AM

Peanut butter jelly time or nah?

Are you nice to animals?

Do you kill insects? Why or why not?

Do you enjoy watching sports? Practicing sports?

#36 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:51 AM

Peanut butter jelly time or nah?

Are you nice to animals?

Do you kill insects? Why or why not?

Do you enjoy watching sports? Practicing sports?

Nah. I like nutella time better.

Yes. Or at least nice than humans. Dogs are my weaknesses.

I'm very selective when killing insects. I will always flush ants and crush mosquitoes. But house spiders, I tend to leave alone because they never reproduce to swarms for some reason and they'e like bros. Poisonous ones and ones like Daddy Long Legs, I'm like: RETURN TO HELL WHERE YOU SPAWNED.

I only find Men's volleyball and sometimes basketball entertaining. Football, American Football, and Baseball are so boring to me. I don't go out of my way to practice sports, but I would always choose to play than watch, no matter how much I suck.

#37 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:17 PM

Soo what's your type?

#38 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:26 PM

Soo what's your type?

A dual type between Fire and Fairy.

#39 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:36 PM

And romantically? What kind of person are you attracted to?

#40 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:43 PM

And romantically? What kind of person are you attracted to?

Someone who'll make me feel like a women.

Someone who'll respect me like a man.

Someone who has a bad taste in puns and spews them in the most embarrassing and groan-worthy moments and knows when to be serious, but still acts like an idiot to reduce the tension as much as possible.

AND 

HAS MONEY.

#41 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:45 PM

HAS MONEY.

yes we have the same type good choice good choice

wait that's not a question

what colour is the underwear you're wearing right now?

#42 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:53 PM

yes we have the same type good choice good choice

wait that's not a question

what colour is the underwear you're wearing right now?

Dark blue, but from far away, people can say it kinda looks purple.

#43 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:19 PM

Do you exercise? 

#44 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:23 PM

Do you exercise? 

No, but the constant threat of failure and abandonment keeps me so thin.

#45 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:47 PM

Do you enjoy the field of work you are in?

#46 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:01 PM

Do you enjoy the field of work you are in?

Oh fuck yeah. One of the biggest things I hate with all my existence is when new people meet each and like a minute afterwards, they go on their phones and pseudo ignore each other. Closing off oneself is the worst things people can do. My classmates, professors, and practicing professionals I'm with and our patients are so open and communicative and that kind of environment really awakens my brain and makes me feel like I'm living. I had a conversation about drugs and resulting stool histories and it may have been boring and disgusting, but it was the most stimulating discussions I ever had because the profession I'm going for requires that rigor in communication and understanding. I can't really describe what makes it so breathtaking for me, but I can reassure, the material and course content doesn't do it for me, but the human interaction gives me such an enjoyable thrill. I can't wait until I have my license and practice in an institution or prison.

#47 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:18 PM

I'm not too worried about it though. I can just mindfuck people into secondguessing themselves if they really do know my private information.

yaa totally not an expert manipulator, other types of people would say dis toos

Uhhh How are you today (i totally didn't come here just to slot that in only see I asked a question toooo D: )

#48 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:19 PM

No, but the constant threat of failure and abandonment keeps me so thin.

I wish this worked on me.

Looking at you, soda belly.

#49 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:24 PM

another question, how interesting is @Coops

#50 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 04:29 PM

yaa totally not an expert manipulator, other types of people would say dis toos

Uhhh How are you today (i totally didn't come here just to slot that in only see I asked a question toooo D: )

Haha, you're right xD There's no way a manipulator would say the same and predictable things. You're pretty sharp.

I've been better. I learned how to juggle four bean bags.

another question, how interesting is @Coops

Enough to convince her to make an AMA during TC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users