Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:51 AM

What does the fox say?

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:57 AM

You were transported back to the moment when Adolph Hitler was kicked out of art school. You somehow became nice friends with him during his time of vulerability and he enjoys your company platonicly. At one point down the road, you find him at an impasse that you feel in your heart will lead him to the genocidal tyrant feared for futures to come. You want to help him, but the shadow powers that will mold him to an infamous monster threaten you with death if you so much as talk to him. At this point: Would you risk your life to change history or live quietly and allow what happened to happen?

Which sock do you put on first?

#5 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:09 PM

You were transported back to the moment when Adolph Hitler was kicked out of art school. You somehow became nice friends with him during his time of vulerability and he enjoys your company platonicly. At one point down the road, you find him at an impasse that you feel in your heart will lead him to the genocidal tyrant feared for futures to come. You want to help him, but the shadow powers that will mold him to an infamous monster threaten you with death if you so much as talk to him. At this point: Would you risk your life to change history or live quietly and allow what happened to happen?

Which sock do you put on first?

I wish I was a complete idealist, but seeing the way I live right now I'd probably be as much of a monster myself and say "ok fuck it bye". Whenever my (non-evil) friends do something stupid I just let them even though I know it's dumb. There's only a really few people I strongly advise against their own actions.

Right. I freak out if I start with left.

#6 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:51 PM

Why did you apply for NeoCodex mod?

What;s your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Why did you pursue the career path you're in now?

What advice would you give to those people who have no idea what to do with their lives?

Have you ever scratched your butt and then immediately smelled your finger?

Do you like the smell of yourself or the smell of a person you'd rather be with right now more?

With one hand, cover your forehead. With the other, cover your mouth. Which hand covered your mouth?

What is your romantic type?

#7 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:06 PM

Why did you apply for NeoCodex mod?

Because I felt I could maybe make myself useful. I enjoy this community and I'd done some modding before. Never really expected to actually get picked but thought 'heck why not'.

What;s your favorite flavor of ice cream?

MELONNSS

Why did you pursue the career path you're in now?

Well, I used to study Industrial Design but that made me very unhappy - the people, the university. I wanted to take a break from studying but came across Interactive Performance Design, which marketed itself as a crossover between game design and theatre. I did some theatre as a hobby and I possessed some basic skills needed to make games (like modelling and scripting). I applied because I thought 'fuck it, if I don't enjoy it I'll just quit again' and ended up loving it. So I chose the study as a filler and it turned out to be amazing. I was much more into theatre than I initially thought.

What advice would you give to those people who have no idea what to do with their lives?

Just do whatever. Don't do nothing. Pick the thing you enjoy the most and stretch it, do more with it. If there's nothing you like, get out of your comfort zone and do things you think you'd hate. Most will turn out pretty alright, and if you still hate it after doing it, you'll at least have learned something new from it.

Have you ever scratched your butt and then immediately smelled your finger?

Do elephants have trunks

Do you like the smell of yourself or the smell of a person you'd rather be with right now more?

I stink like really really badly so anyone's better honestly. But I'm guessing that's a dissatisfying answer, so: the person I'd want to be with right now (not romantically, I just enjoy his company) has an amazing mixture of aftershave and his own body odor.

With one hand, cover your forehead. With the other, cover your mouth. Which hand covered your mouth?

Left

What is your romantic type?

In general: 'nerdy' (as in, needs to enjoy technical skills like coding or electronics or whatever, they shouldn't just like Star Wars or something)

Physically, for men: tall, skinny, dark/black hair

Women: usually tiny blonde cuties OR middle eastern

There are and have been exceptions though of course

#8 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:09 PM

Do you like yourself? What is your favorite quality about yourself? What would you say is the reason you're bad at taking compliments? 

#9 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:16 PM

Do you like yourself? What is your favorite quality about yourself? What would you say is the reason you're bad at taking compliments? 

Nope. I feel like I can be comedic. Because I revel in self-loathing and I either don't believe the person complimenting or feel undeserving of the compliment. It's pathetic, I know, so I try not to show or let it get to me too much in daily life, but I just physically can't handle compliments lol

#10 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:52 PM

What colors would you paint the interior and exterior of your house?

What is your favorite live performance/play/etc.?

How do you deal/cope with stressful and burdening situations?

Is smoking cool?

What other country would you move to and why?

Why do you speak English even though you're not in Great Britain?

#11 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:02 PM

What colors would you paint the interior and exterior of your house?

What is your favorite live performance/play/etc.?

How do you deal/cope with stressful and burdening situations?

Is smoking cool?

What other country would you move to and why?

Why do you speak English even though you're not in Great Britain?

Interior: neutral colours like coal. I can have some white walls, I just can't stand all-white houses. I wouldn't paint exteriors; we almost exclusively have brick houses here and I hate painted bricks. I like red bricks the most.

Sweeney Todd by a milestone. I love the dark humour and the unapologetic murdering in it.

I binge drink and tell my friends I'm fine and actively don't cope with it

The act itself? Nah, not really. I do see that the majority of people I find cool do smoke, so there is a bit of correlation though it can also be a coincidence. I know plenty of cool non-smokers of course. But I hate partypoopers that need to shove in my face how unhealthy smoking is.

I'd move to England, but it's so expensive :C I love France but I confess I don't really love French people all too much (sorry for insulting any Frenchies in here :C )

It's pretty normal for Dutchies to speak English. I believe I read somewhere that nearly 95% of adult Dutch people speak English (even though it can be bad sometimes). None of our shows are dubbed, always subtitled. For me personally what added to it is the fact my former best friend is a Scot. Her parents practically adopted me and we used to just talk English all the time because it was easier for them and I didn't mind. Also I like English. Dutch is a very unromantic language.

#12 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:20 PM

How special does your mom say you are

#13 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:25 PM

How special does your mom say you are

My mom calls me her failed pancake because I'm her firstborn C: you know how you always mess up the first pancake of the batch? Yeah I'm that kind of special

#14 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:26 PM

Awww that's so sweet of her xP :wub:

#15 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 04:15 PM

If you could instantly learn three things what would you learn? 

(they have to be something that has already been discovered.)

#16 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 05:19 PM

What are the current housing rates like in Amsterdam?

How easy is Dutch to learn?

If the UK leaves the EU, can we have a fake marriage for citizenship?

#17 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:19 PM

If you could instantly learn three things what would you learn? 

(they have to be something that has already been discovered.)

1. forensic science. I wanted to do that before I went to study Industrial Design but I was too bad at biology. If I knew forensic science I'd probably make a career switch.

2. concept art. I'm pretty good at traditional drawings, but I wish I was only half as good at digital art. A friend of mine went from 0 to amazing in concept art in only a year by practicing every day exhaustively and I'm so jealous

3. reading bodylanguage, especially to catch liars. I think that'd be hella convenient.

What are the current housing rates like in Amsterdam?

How easy is Dutch to learn?

If the UK leaves the EU, can we have a fake marriage for citizenship?

You looking to buy or rent? Terraced houses usually cost between 200k and 300k (Amsterdam's more expensive). My mom's renting a 80 m^2 apartment outside Amsterdam for €700,- a month which is pretty sweet. I'm homeless right now and I'm looking to rent anti-squatting apartments for about 200,- a month (but they're always temporary and you never know for how long).

They say it's the hardest language of Europe but I think that's bull. Pretty sure German is harder. And I don't know about scandinavian grammar but pretty sure Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian are pretty tough as well. Dutch is a shitstorm of grammatical exceptions and irregularities though so often there's no sense.

Why fake *iykwim*

#18 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:30 PM

Do you even like casserole?

What's your favorite casserole?

You may have a ring made out of any substance in the world. What material do you choose? 1 real, 1 fictional.

#19 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 04:02 AM

Do you evenfictional youole?
What's your favorite casserole?
You may have a ring made out of any substance in the world. What material do you choose? 1 real, 1 fictional.

1. Meh. I don't hate it. I'll eat it when it's served but it's not something I cook up for myself regularly
2. I like a potato casserole with baconbits and creamsauce best along with this delicious pumpkin casserole I once had of which I'm notsure if it has any fancy kind of name
3. I'd like a vantablack ring (the blackest black in the universe) or, for fictional material, unicorn ivory (supposing you can turn their horns into some sort of ivory)

#20 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2016 - 02:37 PM

You have a friend in the theatrical arts and just watched their one-man Avante Garde performance on some esoteric thematic dilemma. After the play ends, no one claps. You don't know why no one claps. Not a single persona in an auditorium of 40 filled seats clapped. This question will have two parts

1. Will you clap or not clap at the end of the performance and why?
  2. Your friend goes up to you confused as to why they didn't get the applause they expected. They ask you if you know the reason why. what would your response be?

You love this person to the point your love transcends romantic and carnal feelings. You can't help but have this person on your mind. However, you cannot love this person as you please. Through a twist of fate, you are left with two options: they are to leave you behind for another or you erase your memories of them from your mind. Which of the two options would you choose and why?

You find out you are in a dimension where you are basically God. You can make anything you can think in your mind and have the power to do anything you want. The rub is that you can only create things that you think up and can never bring anything or anyone from different dimensions into this one. You also realize that the world is completely white and empty except for you. Why the fuck is Benedict Cumberbatch appealing in any regard? 

#21 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 02:06 AM

You have a friend in the theatrical arts and just watched their one-man Avante Garde performance on some esoteric thematic dilemma. After the play ends, no one claps. You don't know why no one claps. Not a single persona in an auditorium of 40 filled seats clapped. This question will have two parts

1. Will you clap or not clap at the end of the performance and why?
  2. Your friend goes up to you confused as to why they didn't get the applause they expected. They ask you if you know the reason why. what would your response be?

You love this person to the point your love transcends romantic and carnal feelings. You can't help but have this person on your mind. However, you cannot love this person as you please. Through a twist of fate, you are left with two options: they are to leave you behind for another or you erase your memories of them from your mind. Which of the two options would you choose and why?

You find out you are in a dimension where you are basically God. You can make anything you can think in your mind and have the power to do anything you want. The rub is that you can only create things that you think up and can never bring anything or anyone from different dimensions into this one. You also realize that the world is completely white and empty except for you. Why the fuck is Benedict Cumberbatch appealing in any regard? 

1. I will clap the living shit out of my hands. Firstly, they're my friend so everything they do is amazing. Secondly, I'm into weird avant-garde shit that nobody understands so there's a good chance I'll actually genuinely like it. I don't care about who does or doesn't clap. I will stand up, clap and cheer until their ears bleed. Maybe some'll even be encouraged to clap, or embarassed enough to just clap along.

2. I will tell my friend the audience is just a mainstream piece of shit and they don't understand and appreciate the value of their performance. The most celebrated artists often get celebrated way too late, like when they're dead. I will give them the shittiest and most passionate peptalk at the same time. Also I'll bring flowers.

My memories of that person would be way too valuable to erase, so although I'll be bitter the rest of my life, I'd rather they leave me for someone else. I've actually been in a situation where I just couldn't handle being around that person so he decided to take some distance from me for my own good. Wouldn't want to change that decision for the world. I smile more remembering the good times than that I cry because he left me alone.

Lol. It might be the slight language barrier why I can't really see how the question relates to the situation you've sketched for me. Are you trying to ask if I would bring Cumberbatch (or a knock-off) to my dimension even though the possibilities are endless? And why?

Well to be honest, he would absolutely not be the first thing I'd think of when creating my own world. But to answer why he appeals to me, he's just "my type". Tall, thin, pale, dark-haired, intelligent but also with a certain awkwardness that taints his perfectness yet makes him even more perfect. If that even makes any sense. And those cheekbones, UNGH. Yeah. 

But no, he wouldn't per se be the first thing, like I said. I'd probably just be some kind of Satan. I'd make it so that it's a dark autumn for eternity, and create two groups of people; folk with a morbid sense of humour and unhealthy love for the dark side and people that scream at the slightest scary thing they see. Which is basically hell for the second group, and the first group would be my bitches. I'd basically be Satan creating demons. 

And thén I'd invite Cumberbatch over to be the ruler with me over my Hell.

Yeah my answer made very little sense and I'm sure it did not satisfy your question whatsoever but w/e

#22 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 06:49 AM

Don't worry about question three. You're English is moderately tolerable like you are. I usually throw in a non-sequitur to break people out of their monotonous daze.

One more question.

You reach into your bag that you carry everyday without looking and feel something very moist and viscous. Without taking your hand out to see, predict what was on your hand.

#23 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:13 AM

Don't worry about question three. You're English is moderately tolerable like you are. I usually throw in a non-sequitur to break people out of their monotonous daze.

One more question.

You reach into your bag that you carry everyday without looking and feel something very moist and viscous. Without taking your hand out to see, predict what was on your hand.

Moderately tolerable. That's about the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.

Oh that's definitely shampoo. Being the homeless bum I am I always carry it with me. Never know if my next shower'll be at my grandma's, my BFF's or the public swimming pool.

#24 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:53 PM

1. Are you more likely to reserve your negative opinions, or share them without much regard to those who it may affect?
  2. Do you ever overreact to things for attention?
  3. Are you open to change?
  4. If someone handed you a million dollars, how long do you think you would have it before it was all gone?
  5. Is there a road rule that you think is just plain dumb?

#25 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2016 - 06:21 PM

1. Are you more likely to reserve your negative opinions, or share them without much regard to those who it may affect?
  2. Do you ever overreact to things for attention?
  3. Are you open to change?
  4. If someone handed you a million dollars, how long do you think you would have it before it was all gone?
  5. Is there a road rule that you think is just plain dumb?

1. more likely to reserve. I'm not one to avoid conflict per se but I don't intend to hurt people either, and I'm usually very aware of what my opinion may bring forth. If you're my best friend I'm savage af though but you signed up for that shit.

2. I can't say for certain I never did but if I did, it was a subconcious thing. Perhaps sarcastically to prove a point ("Whaaaat? I had no idea you could do that.")

3. Very much. As a kid/teenager I was a stubborn little bitch and that didn't bring me very far. It's good to keep changing, developing, growing and stay in motion.

4. Pfft... the way finances are going now... probably a year... perhaps too. Or maybe my poor man's life has done me good and I actually put the million dollars on my bank account and cash in on the rent. Who knows.

5. Road rule as in traffic laws? Not a law specifically but I find traffic lights absolutely stupid. I feel they should just replace every crossing with roundabouts; they don't cost any electricity and regulate themselves so much better than regular crossings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users