• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:41 PM

And he says I should join the fun. So. Ask me stuff and things.

#2 Comet

Comet
  • Banned from trading: Do not trade with this member!

• 19 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:43 PM

Do you like dill pickles? I am eating them now. I love the tingleness on my tongue!!

#3 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:45 PM

Do you like dill pickles? I am eating them now. I love the tingleness on my tongue!!

Yes I do. I prefer dill pickles over any other pickled thing.

#4 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:48 PM

Why do you like cats? I don't disagree as you know, but why?

#5 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:49 PM

What are the breeds and respective names of your cats?

How does it feel to have a husband on duty?

What are three of your personal goals that isn't about your future job, family, or money status? 

Please describe your state of mind before and after any surgery of your choosing.

Without naming names, describe the three Codexians who you like being around.

Without naming names, describe the three Codexians you want to swat with a frying pan.

Do you believe that Rachel should have ended up with Ross?

Without naming names, think of one Codexian who you would (at least remotely) want to switch lives. Now think of the potential issues they're dealing with. After formulating possible goals and plans to overcome those problems, what which sock do you put on first?

#6 Comet

Comet

• 19 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:50 PM

Holy shit this just got real!!! My question about dill pickles is chump change to Kelvins questions!!!

#7 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:54 PM

Holy shit this just got real!!! My question about dill pickles is chump change to Kelvins questions!!!

Well yeah. The Ross and Rachel question is still debated even today.

#8 Comet

Comet

• 19 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:55 PM

Well yeah. The Ross and Rachel question is still debated even today.

Hahaha !! I am glad they ended up together! I sleep better at night.

#9 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:05 PM

Why do you like cats? I don't disagree as you know, but why?

Hmm. I'm not entirely sure. I just know I've always liked that. I guess they just speak to me. I love all animals really. But I love cats especially. They have cute little toe beans, whiskers and noses. 

What are three of your personal goals that isn't about your future job, family, or money status? 

Please describe your state of mind before and after any surgery of your choosing.

Without naming names, describe the three Codexians you want to swat with a frying pan.

Without naming names, think of one Codexian who you would (at least remotely) want to switch lives. Now think of the potential issues they're dealing with. After formulating possible goals and plans to overcome those problems, what which sock do you put on first?

I am not 100% on breeds. Toast is an albino cat - we think he could be an albino Maine Coon because of his facial structure, size and hair length. Sgt. Cooper is just a pretty standard domestic. But he has a weird eye. Both are rescues so we really can't be sure.

It's nice. He has a stable job. He somewhat enjoys what he does. And I'm actually the one who sort of convinced him, or at least, put the idea in his head, to join. 

I think I'd like to eventually finish my manuscript. And it'd be super neat if I could meet someone from Codex, preferably someone I actually like. I'd love to learn to scuba dive too!

I've only had the one brain/neck surgery so far (thankfully).

The night before, I felt pretty good but then when my husband went out to dinner with my sister, and I stayed at the hotel, I suddenly got very scared that I was going to die. I wrote him a letter when he was gone and put it with my advanced directive. I didn't tell him about the letter until a few weeks after the surgery. And then after the surgery, like, when I wasn't super drugged, I felt really good. But also still kind of scared about what the future held for me. I was also super high and I apparently confessed my platonic love in a Facebook video for some really close friends.

1. This person is very nice. Everyone, I think, likes him. He's also funny and I suspect he uses emoticons because he's insecure about how what he says will come off to other people. I know he's not super confident about his ability. I kinda wish he could see himself the way I do.

2. This person tries really hard to mislead people. Or, at least, it seems so. I like him because even though he's really insecure, I feel like he's a good person and pretty intelligent. Sometimes he frustrates me or is mean to me, but I don't mind, because I know he just doesn't really know how to deal with closeness.

3. This person came to me out of nowhere and she's really funny, and beautiful in my opinion. I just like her personality and carefree nature, I guess. She always makes me laugh whenever we chat in TC or whatever. 

1. He can mean well, but often whines about inconsequential stuff and then tends to blame other people, usually for stuff that isn't in his control or really anyone else's. I know he means well and stuff. But I kinda wanna shake him and tell him to wake up. I think he just needs a firm friend to tell him how he acts sometimes isn't healthy for himself or those around him.

I can't think of anyone else. There is just that one.

No. Ross was whiny, he blamed other people for his problems, and he did some somewhat abusive things. She wasn't perfect either.

Right.

See above.

#10 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:20 PM

woww Kelvin's questions are really reaallyy goood as usual

in contrast here is mine: how interestin does kelvin say you are

#11 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:22 PM

woww Kelvin's questions are really reaallyy goood as usual

in contrast here is mine: how interestin does kelvin say you are

He didn't specify the degree of my interestingness. Maybe go to his AMA and ask him that.

#12 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:24 PM

He didn't specify the degree of my interestingness. Maybe go to his AMA and ask him that.

ok!

#13 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 05:20 PM

Would you rather watch your parents have sex everyday for life, or join in once to make it stop?

#14 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 05:20 PM

Do you like yourself? What is your favorite quality about yourself? 

#15 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 05:27 PM

Would you rather watch your parents have sex everyday for life, or join in once to make it stop?

Lmao. Omg. That's... that's.. I don't know. :/ I didn't think there would be a question I couldn't answer.

Do you like yourself? What is your favorite quality about yourself? 

I like myself okay. There are a lot of things I don't like about myself, but I don't really hate myself or anything. My favorite quality about myself is my empathy. I think I empathize pretty decently with people and can connect with people because of it.

#16 firedrops

firedrops
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 05:29 PM

Are you in Narnia? Considering your location is currently a magical wardrobe ;)

#17 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2016 - 06:01 PM

Are you in Narnia? Considering your location is currently a magical wardrobe ;)

Yes.

#18 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 01:38 AM

what are nivashka and coops?

#19 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:57 AM

what are nivashka and coops?

Nivashka is a variation of my original online handle: Niva. When I came back, I wanted something different but couldn't think of anything so I picked Coops - a nickname for my cat Cooper.

#20 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:29 PM

What do you think is at the bottom of the ocean?

Why cats?

If you had to preserve the memory of your most favorite cat in a tangible form, what would it be?

#21 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 10:38 PM

Are you a male?

#22 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 10:47 PM

Why does your signature say you are a woman (dammit)?

#23 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 05:39 AM

Is your current avatar a picture of Cooper? 

#24 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2016 - 02:38 PM

What do you think is at the bottom of the ocean?

Why cats?

If you had to preserve the memory of your most favorite cat in a tangible form, what would it be?

Atlantis!

Why not cats? They have cute noses and paws and they meow.

Hm that's hard. I'd probably keep his favorite toy. Maybe I'd have his ashes pressed into a diamond.

Are you a male?

No. Fuck you. :p  

Why does your signature say you are a woman (dammit)?

Because I'm a woman dammit! 

Is your current avatar a picture of Cooper?

Nah. Just a cute cat picture. I have used pictures of my cats in the past though.

#25 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 01:09 PM

Hahaha !! I am glad they ended up together! I sleep better at night.

lol youre banned

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users