• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2016 - 02:21 PM

Assume you have the financial stability and energy to adopt two more cats. You love all your cats almost equally and they reciprocate by intermittently treating you like shit. Now imagine a tornado so strong, it can send your house to Oz and back with no survivors. Assuming baldman is safe somewhere else and the tornado is only a mile away, you only have enough time to chase after one frantic cat in the house before withdrawing to a safe zone. Which one cat (real or hypothetical) would you save? 

In the car parts store, you see this silver plated, diamond encrusted muffler that is marked at 10% its real price. You look over the cashier and they're some apathetic teenager who hates their job and wouldn't bat an eye if you brought this item to checkout. Assuming you have disposable income and a taste for diamond encrusted mufflers, would you buy this mispriced item?

I need someone to talk to about a show no one ever watches. If I gave you permission to reach me via phone texting (my number is the same as my snapchat), would you like to engage in nonsensical, frou-frou discourse on the ultimate novelties of life? 

#27 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 02:14 AM

You've been hanging out with a good friend for a while very exhaustively, seeing each other at least 5 days a week, 8 hours a day, staying over at each other's place regularly, know all of each others secrets and drank more wine with them than water. Then one day, they just kinda ignore your whole existence for no good reason (at least, no reason you can see). They don't ask you to hang out anymore, they ignore your texts. From 100 to 0, out of the blue. What do you do? Do you increase your stalking frequency? Or do you take your distance? Or something completely different?

#28 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:41 PM

Assume you have the financial stability and energy to adopt two more cats. You love all your cats almost equally and they reciprocate by intermittently treating you like shit. Now imagine a tornado so strong, it can send your house to Oz and back with no survivors. Assuming baldman is safe somewhere else and the tornado is only a mile away, you only have enough time to chase after one frantic cat in the house before withdrawing to a safe zone. Which one cat (real or hypothetical) would you save? 

In the car parts store, you see this silver plated, diamond encrusted muffler that is marked at 10% its real price. You look over the cashier and they're some apathetic teenager who hates their job and wouldn't bat an eye if you brought this item to checkout. Assuming you have disposable income and a taste for diamond encrusted mufflers, would you buy this mispriced item?

I need someone to talk to about a show no one ever watches. If I gave you permission to reach me via phone texting (my number is the same as my snapchat), would you like to engage in nonsensical, frou-frou discourse on the ultimate novelties of life? 

I would save Cooper. 

No. Seems wasteful and cars are boring to me.

And I'm pretty sure I had your number before but you changed it or something. I would text you if you texted me.

You've been hanging out with a good friend for a while very exhaustively, seeing each other at least 5 days a week, 8 hours a day, staying over at each other's place regularly, know all of each others secrets and drank more wine with them than water. Then one day, they just kinda ignore your whole existence for no good reason (at least, no reason you can see). They don't ask you to hang out anymore, they ignore your texts. From 100 to 0, out of the blue. What do you do? Do you increase your stalking frequency? Or do you take your distance? Or something completely different?

I would ask them if they were okay and if our relationship was okay. If they ignored me, or didn't communicate, I would take my distance.

#29 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:53 PM

1. Are you more likely to reserve your negative opinions, or share them without much regard to those who it may affect?
  2. Do you ever overreact to things for attention?
  3. Are you open to change?
  4. If someone handed you a million dollars, how long do you think you would have it before it was all gone?
  5. Is there a road rule that you think is just plain dumb?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users