merica zb zombians

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#101 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:02 AM

i created an account on zombians back in january 2012 around when it first started, never really used it because i was still using darkztar at the time, then sort of drifted away from neopets, came back to find dz no longer existed and zombians was a graveyard... so i created an account here and still not as active as i would like to be lol

#102 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:09 AM

i created an account on zombians back in january 2012 around when it first started, never really used it because i was still using darkztar at the time, then sort of drifted away from neopets, came back to find dz no longer existed and zombians was a graveyard... so i created an account here and still not as active as i would like to be lol

Same problem here really, DZ was my main forum. I did make the switch but when it started dying I migrated back here.

#103 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:16 AM

Same problem here really, DZ was my main forum. I did make the switch but when it started dying I migrated back here.

really miss the tinychats with everyone from dz.. i know some of you guys do them here sometimes but feel like it wouldnt be the same :(

i was one of those who gave myself vegemite facials and clowned around.. oh those were the days look at me being all responsible and adulting now

#104 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:18 AM

really miss the tinychats with everyone from dz.. i know some of you guys do them here sometimes but feel like it wouldnt be the same :(

i was one of those who gave myself vegemite facials and clowned around.. oh those were the days look at me being all responsible and adulting now

Adulting is hard. :c

#105 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:29 AM

Adulting is hard. :c

almost as hard as his life

2ic32tf.png

#106 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 12:02 PM

IDK it might be

#107 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:45 PM

The DZ tinychats were absolutely crazy. I never cammed much, but I was there for a lot of them. I've seen some shit (literally even)

The codex ones are pretty good though, I wouldn't knock them before you try them.

#108 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:47 PM

The DZ tinychats were absolutely crazy. I never cammed much, but I was there for a lot of them. I've seen some shit (literally even)

The codex ones are pretty good though, I wouldn't knock them before you try them.

We do need to up our TC game, though. So yes, you guys can come and show us your tricks :p

#109 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:48 PM

IDK it might be

what miight be? the tinychats? haha 

yeah ive seen some shit too quite literally xD

i didnt mean to say that codex wont be as good as dz, i just meant that i dont have time for them anymore and if i do ever show up once i wont really know anyone and i will miss out on a lot and i hate missing out :(

#110 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:49 PM

i didnt mean to say that codex wont be as good as dz, i just meant that i dont have time for them anymore and if i do ever show up once i wont really know anyone and i will miss out on a lot and i hate missing out :(

Or vegemite facials, if you wanna go that route.

#111 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:50 PM

We do need to up our TC game, though. So yes, you guys can come and show us your tricks :p

i would love to but like i said not enough time.. i study full time and my parents are leaving back to russia soon so especially then i will have a lot on my plate

what is the tc name anyways? i might bookmark it and if i ever have time, visit it

Or vegemite facials, if you wanna go that route.

you are confusing me woman :(

Edited by cute, 05 May 2016 - 01:51 PM.

#112 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:52 PM

i would love to but like i said not enough time.. i study full time and my parents are leaving back to russia soon so especially then i will have a lot on my plate

what is the tc name anyways? i might bookmark it and if i ever have time, visit it

I meant anyone is general, but maybe you could go on weekends? I can't go during the week either because of school :p

tinychat.com/neocodex

#113 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:01 PM

I meant anyone is general, but maybe you could go on weekends? I can't go during the week either because of school :p

tinychat.com/neocodex

i wish it were that easy

i have too many responsibilities for a 20 year old -.-

#114 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:03 PM

I get you, I either don't have time or my anxiety is a dick (Main reason I wasn't camming before :p)

Just come when you can really, the people around here are actually pretty neat, I think you'll like it

i wish it were that easy

i have too many responsibilities for a 20 year old -.-

I feel, I'm turning 24 soon lmao

#115 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:05 PM

I'm just giving suggestions ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#116 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:08 PM

Zombians is apparently planning one last big wild TC night or so too!

Source: http://zombians.com/...-last-tc-night/

#117 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:11 PM

I'm just giving suggestions ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's a good suggestion. I'll make a point to be in there more often now, since I'm on summer break and don't have anywhere else to be really. When I'm there, I'll try to be talkative, as I used to just sit there and watch people type before. 

#118 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:12 PM

It's a good suggestion. I'll make a point to be in there more often now, since I'm on summer break and don't have anywhere else to be really. When I'm there, I'll try to be talkative, as I used to just sit there and watch people type before. 

Once you get "used" to posting there, it gets really fun! Sometimes when there are too many people I don't talk because I feel uncomfortable lol.

#119 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:13 PM

Once you get "used" to posting there, it gets really fun! Sometimes when there are too many people I don't talk because I feel uncomfortable lol.

When there's tons of people the conversation always moves so quick and I end up responding to things that we're no longer talking about. I'll respond to something about pets, and instead we're now talking about food, and the response looks really out of place.

#120 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:36 PM

If there are only a small handful of people I find I can chat quite freely. When more people come in, and then start to talk about things I have no idea about or so, I quickly stop though I've realised. This can happen whether it's Codex / TC or not tho, even irl, so ehhh.

#121 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:38 PM

If there are only a small handful of people I find I can chat quite freely. When more people come in, and then start to talk about things I have no idea about or so, I quickly stop though I've realised. This can happen whether it's Codex / TC or not tho, even irl, so ehhh.

That's every 100 post day for me if I'm not 110% focused on Codex.

#122 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:41 PM

That's every 100 post day for me if I'm not 110% focused on Codex.

Hahahaha it was sort of like that for me on Codex (forums) before 100 post day. On the 100 post day itself thoo, I was like, in it to win it, so I didn't care I just kept posting. XD

Then I found out that I liked posting in here, and continued, and here I am I guesss.

#123 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:02 PM

When there's tons of people the conversation always moves so quick and I end up responding to things that we're no longer talking about. I'll respond to something about pets, and instead we're now talking about food, and the response looks really out of place.

Don't worry about it. When it lags, I end up talking about butt plugs in the middle of super serious divorce talk.

#124 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:36 PM

Don't worry about it. When it lags, I end up talking about butt plugs in the middle of super serious divorce talk.

I think splitting the butt plug collection is a very serious divorce discussion. They ain't cheap.

#125 Violent_J

Violent_J
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 08:17 AM

[5/16/2016 7:48:39 PM] Justin  Garvin: Yung, form a new forum with your "table".

[5/16/2016 8:11:39 PM] Jesse James: I actually should do that
[5/16/2016 8:12:04 PM] Jesse James: I'll message the old members and see what they think

Codex is about to have a huge competitor!  :lol2:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: merica, zb, zombians

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users