Quantcast

Photo

Have you ever been cheated on? Have you ever cheated on somebody?

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#26 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 02:56 AM

Never cheated, the guilt would kill me. And for all my jokes, I'm actually rather devoted to The Boy.

#27 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:41 AM

I've never cheated, and I don't think I'd ever do it. I mean, if you are with someone, just be with them. I know things can get complicated, but I wouldn't cheat 'cause it is just not the way I am. If I'm not into the relationship, and someone else shows up, I would definitely talk about it with my partner.

Now, with the being cheated on part. I'm not sure. 

A couple of years ago, when I was really young and stupid, I started a relationship with this girl. She was my first everything, so naturally I was really attached to her. Funny thing is that we had nothing in common, nothing. I wasn't even sure if I liked her personality, but being the young teenanger I was, I was blind.

Anyway, I remember one day at her house, we were about to go out and she got a text. Back then, I didn't even think of the possibility of her cheating on me, so I just grabbed the phone and looked at it 'cause she was getting ready in the bathroom. The text was from her ex boyfriend, I knew the guy. I was like "wtf is this". I opened the chat and there was a full conversation between them two, talking about how they really missed each other and that they should get back together. My ex and I had been dating for, idk, 3 months. At that moment I just felt stupid and decided to just leave. While leaving, she made this movie-like scene in which she ran behind while crying. She begged me to go out anyway so we could talk. After some arguing, I accepted. I don't really remember what she told me, but she convinced me to not break up. wtf scavi

We lasted a couple more months and then it was over, but that behaviour with her ex never stopped. So yeah, I'm not sure if she cheated on me with him but I'm 99% sure that she did lol

#28 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:44 AM

I would never do it. It's one of the things that killed my parent's marriage when I was 2 and I've heard the horror stories (dad's mistress stalking my mom, telling other people my mom's story like it was hers, sitting outside of our house watching my parents, driving by the house at all hours, jumping into my mother's car when she was stopped at a red light, etc.). I know the pain too as I've been cheated on twice so... no thanks. 

#29 Comet

Comet
  • Banned from trading: Do not trade with this member!

• 19 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:08 AM

I would never do it. It's one of the things that killed my parent's marriage when I was 2 and I've heard the horror stories (dad's mistress stalking my mom, telling other people my mom's story like it was hers, sitting outside of our house watching my parents, driving by the house at all hours, jumping into my mother's car when she was stopped at a red light, etc.). I know the pain too as I've been cheated on twice so... no thanks. 

Oh my god that is terribly sad...I feel awful for your mother. I hope she is in a better place now :wub:  :wub:

#30 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 02:12 PM

Oh my god that is terribly sad...I feel awful for your mother. I hope she is in a better place now :wub:  :wub:

All good, it was like 21 years ago :p

#31 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:15 PM

If so, how did you feel? Did they found out? Did you say? Did they forgive?

Would you forgive an infidelity?

I've never been cheated on.

I like going after girls with boyfriends. 

Whether or not I forgive an infidelity depends on the situation. Got piss drunk and kissed some dude? I'll forgive you.

Kiss someone 100% sober? Nope.

Sleeping with someone is insta-dump.

#32 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 06:40 PM

Essentially cheating in a nutshell.

#33 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 06:49 PM

When I was 21 I was cheated on by my boyfriend Alex. The first time I forgave him and tried to make it work. It was after our first fight. I wanted him to come with me to see my grandma but he told me he couldn't come with me because his mom wanted them to stay at a timeshare in Oceanside. I was really offended because he lives so close to his mom and he sees her all the time whereas my family lived in LA and I rarely ever got to see them. So while I was in LA he cheated on me with this girl who I met one time through a friend but didn't really know her. She knew we were in a relationship but I was never upset with her because I've seen her and I don't blame her for being as desperate as she was, poor baby.

The way I found out was when I got back she was blowing up his phone. She was calling him and texting him constantly. When I saw that he had a bunch of missed calls by her but I didn't think anything of it but then she texted him and I was low key reading his texts while I was laying on his chest and I saw that she sent him "did you tell her you cheated"?

Beyonce-and-Jay-Z-PF.jpg

And I fucking lost it. I knocked his tv off the dresser, I broke his lamp. I just went nuts. And he apologized saying that he thought that I was going to break up with him and he got drunk and ended up cheating. He said he didn't have sex with her she just gave him a blowjob. And then he told me that he was never going to speak to her again and he didn't. But then a few months later I found his profile on OKCupid and that's when I lost it again, broke up with him, kicked him out of the house, sold all the videogames I bought him and got his car stolen. I'm not sure if I wrote about this already in my blog. I feel like I did, but that was so long ago. 

Even though I broke up with him I was still obsessed with him so I would log into his Facebook and read his messages. After I broke up with him he immediately went back to her but I guess he got too drunk and ended up talking shit about her. She messaged him dragging him saying that it was really rude of him to make fun of her in front of everyone and she never wanted to speak to him again and she understands why I left him. 

giphy.gif

I saw the girl at a function I was volunteering at a couple months ago, I smiled and waved because at the end of the day she helped me dodge a bullet. 

I've never cheated on anyone. I don't see the point in lying. I'd rather just have an open relationship than lie to a person I care about. 

Edited by Mishelle, 28 April 2016 - 06:53 PM.

#34 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 06:55 PM

I love the way you say you got his car stolen without any further information like it was nothing!  

tumblr_n4xctaPTPL1qk08n1o2_250.gif

#35 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:01 PM

I love the way you say you got his car stolen without any further information like it was nothing!  

tumblr_n4xctaPTPL1qk08n1o2_250.gif

I knew this guy named Quentin from when I first moved to San Diego to go to school. I met him through my cousin's ex girlfriend. When my cousin and I moved to our new apartment our complex manager turned out to be his fiance (now wife) so we kept in contact. He was the one who made it happen. Whomever he had do the deed also stole all the switches that rolled the windows down on his car and left it in the middle of Vista. Quentin was petty as fuck. 

Edited by Mishelle, 28 April 2016 - 07:04 PM.

#36 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:14 PM

And I fucking lost it. I knocked his tv off the dresser, I broke his lamp. I just went nuts. And he apologized saying that he thought that I was going to break up with him and he got drunk and ended up cheating. He said he didn't have sex with her she just gave him a blowjob. And then he told me that he was never going to speak to her again and he didn't. But then a few months later I found his profile on OKCupid and that's when I lost it again, broke up with him, kicked him out of the house, sold all the videogames I bought him and got his car stolen. I'm not sure if I wrote about this already in my blog. I feel like I did, but that was so long ago. 

Ok... but the OKcupid thing, if you were on it, and he was on it... doesn't that mean you were both on it? So both of you guys were clearly not feeling the relationship, or am I missing something?

#37 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:19 PM

Ok... but the OKcupid thing, if you were on it, and he was on it... doesn't that mean you were both on it? So both of you guys were clearly not feeling the relationship, or am I missing something?

I found his OkCupid profile by snooping in his computer history. Like I said, I was a terrible person and checked up on all his shit. 

#38 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:01 PM

I found his OkCupid profile by snooping in his computer history. Like I said, I was a terrible person and checked up on all his shit. 

I don't really blame you there, me and my girlfriend have eachother's log ins for everything and neither of us have anything to hide really.

I honestly don't see an issue with checking up on things every once in a while you know?

#39 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:04 PM

I don't really blame you there, me and my girlfriend have eachother's log ins for everything and neither of us have anything to hide really.

I honestly don't see an issue with checking up on things every once in a while you know?

I kind of disagree with that. You shouldn't need to know what your partner is up to, and they should have the right to privacy if they want it. But I can understand both sides of the issue really. I guess it just depends on the people involved, what each person's needs and personalities are like. 

#40 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:06 PM

I kind of disagree with that. You shouldn't need to know what your partner is up to, and they should have the right to privacy if they want it. But I can understand both sides of the issue really. I guess it just depends on the people involved, what each person's needs and personalities are like. 

Well for us it's a pretty mutually agreed thing, like she doesn't have my codex log in, and if I ask her not to read certain messages because someone said something personal she respects my privacy. As I do hers.

Another reason I suggested it was because I have mental disabilities, and people tend to manipulate me into doing things I shouldn't be doing. I asked her to help me watch for that because I never see it coming.

It shouldn't be forced, but for us, it just makes us happy.

#41 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:09 PM

I disagree, too. Sometimes people need to bitch about the relationship with close friends and that's okay. It's really annoying not having the opportunity to talk to your friends about something it's bothering you without my partner seeing it.

I know it's not oh so mature of me but come on, sometimes we need to know if we are entitled to feel bad about something or we are just acting crazy before we bring up an issue.

#42 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:11 PM

I disagree, too. Sometimes people need to bitch about the relationship with close friends and that's okay. It's really annoying not having the opportunity to talk to your friends about something it's bothering you without my partner seeing it.

I know it's not oh so mature of me but come on, sometimes we need to know if we are entitled to feel bad about something or we are just acting crazy before we bring up an issue.

Well I mean, like I said. If it isn't for you it shouldn't be forced. :p

#43 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:11 PM

Well for us it's a pretty mutually agreed thing, like she doesn't have my codex log in, and if I ask her not to read certain messages because someone said something personal she respects my privacy. As I do hers.

Another reason I suggested it was because I have mental disabilities, and people tend to manipulate me into doing things I shouldn't be doing. I asked her to help me watch for that because I never see it coming.

It shouldn't be forced, but for us, it just makes us happy.

Yeah. That makes a lot of sense. Like I said, it really depends on the people involved. It's really great you and your SO trust each other like that and can respect each other's privacy. Ever since the whole debacle, my husband let's me look at his phone if I ask, but I've never asked and I don't sneak looks or anything. But he's a lot more open and less secretive now. His only stipulation is I need to communicate "I'm feeling insecure and worried", and he does the same if he's worried. Although, he's never had to worry because I've never been secretive about anything. xD

#44 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:13 PM

Well I mean, like I said. If it isn't for you it shouldn't be forced. :p

But maybe I should... the very first time I went through my ex's facebook messages the clow got dumped right away, because I read some shady shit! (I'm mad right now because I ain't over)

#45 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:17 PM

Yeah. That makes a lot of sense. Like I said, it really depends on the people involved. It's really great you and your SO trust each other like that and can respect each other's privacy. Ever since the whole debacle, my husband let's me look at his phone if I ask, but I've never asked and I don't sneak looks or anything. But he's a lot more open and less secretive now. His only stipulation is I need to communicate "I'm feeling insecure and worried", and he does the same if he's worried. Although, he's never had to worry because I've never been secretive about anything. xD

Yeah, it shouldn't be an obligation. Personally, it's kept me out of trouble. I've had some people try to get me to do some really bad things and she's stopped it. (Not realizing I was bullying people mostly, and people flirt with me or get me to cheat and I don't really have a comprehension of what's happening when they try. I just think they want to be my friend.) So it really brings me a lot of security and helps me realize when something's going wrong. Every couple is different and I don't know if many people would take security in that like I do.

But maybe I should... the very first time I went through my ex's facebook messages the clow got dumped right away, because I read some shady shit! (I'm mad right now because I ain't over)

OOOooooo Yeah that's shitty D:

#46 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:21 PM

This one time I put $1.25 in a vending machine at the mall, and it never gave me the soda I wanted. I feel cheated ._.

#47 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:23 PM

This one time I put $1.25 in a vending machine at the mall, and it never gave me the soda I wanted. I feel cheated ._.

I feel. When I worked at a call center, I bought eggs out of a vending machine and I got food poisoning.

#48 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:24 PM

I feel. When I worked at a call center, I bought eggs out of a vending machine and I got food poisoning.

Holy shit you win lol.

#49 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:27 PM

Holy shit you win lol.

I almost lost my job because I was still in training and really fucking sick.

#50 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:28 PM

These days I wouldn't even dream of checking up on my boyfriend's stuff. At this point I'm just like, if I feel insecure enough to want to go through your shit then we shouldn't be in a relationship because clearly it's lacking in something if I feel like I can't trust him. Plus that was my first love and I hadn't discovered the joy of new dick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users