• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 01:58 PM

What are your favorite conspiracy theories? Are there conspiracy theories you believe in?

I recently saw this photo:

193d63yf1jo89jpg.jpg

This is at the opening of a Canadian bridge in like 1930s. Theorists suggest he is a time traveler wearing a modern t-shirt under a sweater, with a camera. 

Then of course, we have the standard ones like Bigfoot, Yeti, El Chupacabra, aliens, etc.

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 02:15 PM

The true power that brought up the US in the 1910's and will eventually lead to its destruction is... 

Spoiler

#3 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 02:24 PM

If I were a time traveller I think the opening of a Canadian bridge would be towards the bottom of my list of places to visit. :p Not sure I really believe in any conspiracy theories, aliens are probably real but almost certainly haven't turned up here (at least not in the way of little green men or whatever), yetis could be real but are more likely to just be hairy doggers, Chupacabra more likely to be a mangy, diseased dog or coyote etc.

#4 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 03:10 PM

Paul is a dead man, miss him.

https://en.wikipedia...ki/Paul_is_dead

http://popdust.com/2...y-died-in-1966/

#5 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 03:17 PM

If I were a time traveller I think the opening of a Canadian bridge would be towards the bottom of my list of places to visit. :p Not sure I really believe in any conspiracy theories, aliens are probably real but almost certainly haven't turned up here (at least not in the way of little green men or whatever), yetis could be real but are more likely to just be hairy doggers, Chupacabra more likely to be a mangy, diseased dog or coyote etc.

Are there specific conspiracy theories you wanna believe?

#6 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:15 PM

Did you hear the one where Hydrogen is actually from TNT

#7 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:18 PM

Did you hear the one where Hydrogen is actually from TNT

conspiracy-640_s640x427.jpg.880c2fbe8ae7

#8 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:19 PM

This one always makes me laugh:

#9 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:22 PM

conspiracy-640_s640x427.jpg.880c2fbe8ae7

Or or. An even worse one. Some say @GetJinxed is actually...a boy. o.O

This one always makes me laugh:

Reminds me of a recent Tumblr post by Snarkie (the former, nice TNT member) that I read. She talked about hater sites that claimed NP was secretly trying to brainwash all kids into Satan worship...

#10 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:44 PM

Yeah GetJinxed being a boy some true conspiracy right there  :ninja:

#11 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 04:40 AM

Yeah GetJinxed being a boy some true conspiracy right there  :ninja:

You're too pretty, love. If you were a boy, I bet you'd be a pretty-boy. ;P @GetJinxed

Back on topic though: I...sometimes don't know what to believe, with regards to this. I mean, for most conspiracy theories, it is really really easy to figure out what complete bullshit the conspiracy theorist is spitting out. Yes, I don't think anyone really is plotting to put us all to Satan worship, for example, whether it is TNT or rock music or the internet. And I don't think we're being controlled by lizard people, and the moon landing seems fairly legit, and so on.

Pretty sure that the world is at some level controlled by big vested interests which doon't always have the best interests of alll of humanity in mind, though. And I don't think that would require them to, like, meet in some sekrit shadowy cabal or anything either. They could simply subtly collude, just going by their best interests. And perhaps assassinate JFK or somethin I don't know.

#12 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 05:07 AM

El chupacabra is real and he eats @Tauriel 's garbage

#13 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 05:52 AM

"Avril Lavigne died and was replaced for a doppelganger" this one is really famous here in Brazil, it's so ridiculous we made it a meme, when someone is acting weird we say that person died and was replaced.

But I do love watching stuff about Aliens, I can be forever watching History.

screen-shot-2013-06-06-at-9-27-06-pm.png

#14 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 05:54 AM

"Avril Lavigne died and was replaced for a doppelganger" this one is really famous here in Brazil, it's so ridiculous we made it a meme, when someone is acting weird we say that person died and was replaced.

Wait why Avril by the way, is she super popular in Brazil or something.

#15 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 05:59 AM

Wait why Avril by the way, is she super popular in Brazil or something.

She's not super popular at all, but some people have too much time on their hands.

http://blackbag.gawk...racy-1734185142

Read this blog, it was taken from a brazilian one and translated! lol

#16 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:18 AM

Hahahhaha this is sooo gooodd:

(points to eyes in first pic) Purple eye shadow
(points to eyes in second one) NOT purple!

“Hi fellow Avril Rangers”: This is the innocuous beginning to what is, perhaps, the best written statement on Canadian pop-punk Nickelback divorcee Avril Lavigne that the internet has ever produced.

Vulps goes on to explain how the Avril Rangers were forced to accept the fact that the original Avril (henceforth referred to as "Avr1l")

I like how the original is now "Avr1l". Rather convenient use of leetspeak there. xD

And oh my god, crazy forum Godlike Productions is inside too. We should talk about Godlike Productions in this topic too! What an insane place.

#17 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2016 - 08:44 AM

Bush was responsible for 9/11!!!!11!!!!

But really regardless of what I do or do not believe, I love getting lost in 9/11 conspiracy theories, some are just so outlandish and ridiculous.

I love Ancient Aliens or whatever that "ALIENS" guy is.

I could sit on wikipedia all day reading through any and all conspiracy theories. I love questions, I love questioning things, anything that makes me think twice.

#18 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2016 - 09:56 AM

I tend to find that people who religiously follow or believe conspiracy theories to have underlying mental health issues.

#19 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2016 - 10:12 AM

I tend to find that people who religiously follow or believe conspiracy theories to have underlying mental health issues.

That's what THEY want you to think.

#20 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2016 - 04:09 PM

I follow most of them that involve the health/nutrition field pretty closely and try to google them right. I have about 1% success rate. 

I think Sandy Hook ones are horrible pieces of trash.

I love reading about HARP and 100% believe in that, just because I was warned by 3 different people who didn't know each other that the Joplin tornado would happen. My dad is obsessed with merican concentration camps and my morbid fascination with mass death keeps me up to date on that.

And chupacabras are real. I've seen one.

#21 Cyka

Cyka
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 03:06 AM

I'm lowkey ashamed that I'm excited this topic exists because I read up on way too many conspiracy theories too often. I think a part of me believes them but honestly I don't think it matters all that much. It's always fun to talk about it with friends who are interested in it too though. My favorite theories would be parallel/alternate/multiple universes/dimensions and the Illuminati... (Please don't shame me..............)

#22 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 03:07 AM

I'm lowkey ashamed that I'm excited this topic exists because I read up on way too many conspiracy theories too often. I think a part of me believes them but honestly I don't think it matters all that much. It's always fun to talk about it with friends who are interested in it too though. My favorite theories would be parallel/alternate/multiple universes/dimensions and the Illuminati... (Please don't shame me..............)

*Promptly shames yous* D;

#23 Cyka

Cyka
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 03:12 AM

*Promptly shames yous* D;

I am ashamed enough.  :crybaby:

#24 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 03:14 AM

I am ashamed enough.  :crybaby:

Hehehe I was just kiddin though! I like the alternate dimension, and even the "Illuminati" or "cabal" stuff (in my own way) enough myself anywayss. :p

I actually don't consider alternate dimensions as conspiracy theories, actually? But I guess you meant theories with regards to them so ehhh. :p

#25 Cyka

Cyka
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 03:20 AM

Hehehe I was just kiddin though! I like the alternate dimension, and even the "Illuminati" or "cabal" stuff (in my own way) enough myself anywayss. :p

I actually don't consider alternate dimensions as conspiracy theories, actually? But I guess you meant theories with regards to them so ehhh. :p

I frequent /r/Glitch_In_The_Matrix alot so if you're interested in alternate dimensions stuff, you may wanna check it out! :D

Heh it's just interesting to know even if it sounds ludicrous at times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users