totm

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#76 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 01:43 AM

Was Raui super young?? I know you, Orange, Razer and Euph were. Eric and Cara are both from a later time in my mind (in reality it was probably a few months but spring/summer 2004 seemed to last a really long time!) so although I know they're younger than me, they never seem AS young.

Also, why do I still remember that you were originally morningstaR? And Orange's name was Amanda. And Razer trying to run the ezine about 3 times. Whhyyy? This is taking up such valuable room in my head.

I was on a nostalgia trip about a year ago and after a few hours of reading over some of my earlier posts (and cringing real hard), I would be surprised if anyone still around from back in those those times will ever forget that name. :p

Do you remember little gif things we called splodges that she used to make? They were the these tiny sized cartoon blobs gifs that bounced up and down. Why do I even remember what they were called? :p

From memory Raui was only a year or two older than me. I think he may have joined a bit later though. There was also Harley, cam (Harley's IRL friend), Kitchwa (Raui's IRL friend), Vegeto (Eric), Dallas (originally went by NeoWizKid, I think), Jamie (one I feel most wont remember), Fatal, and a bunch of others that have slipped my mind who I remember being pretty similar age wise. Not sure when they joined though.

Looking back, I'm kinda glad I remember all these little things. I've been here long enough. :p

#77 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 04:32 AM

never really saw the point of using it tbh 

i like sticking my nose into peoples business and i like it more if they know about it xD

#78 warmonger2

warmonger2
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 08:29 AM

such a nice feature I didnt know it even existed

#79 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:14 PM

I'm always anonymous. Maybe because I'm just a creepy stalker.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: totm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users