• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#26 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2016 - 05:32 PM

@Aria this rank colours it's just the thing for you. It's written all over your pretty face.

#27 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2016 - 05:34 PM

Who gets to see / vote on one's applications by the way? The whole Private+ or just Private & Staff by the wayy?
Edit: Also I called it, @Aria for Private member this monthh. :p

I know Swarley sort of answered already, but here's a more detailed part of the answer: The Private leader and staff can see applications when they are submitted. After the submitting period is closed, Leader @Rocket will copy and paste the apps into threads in the private section with polls so that members may vote on the apps. 

As a helpful thing, please do put some effort in. Even if you can't think of anything, even a couple random BS thoughts that sort of fit the question is better than BS that has nothing to do with the question and shows you didn't even try. We like to see people who at least try with the questions in their apps. 

#28 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 01 May 2016 - 05:45 PM

@Aria this rank colours it's just the thing for you. It's written all over your pretty face.

I know right? If I get it, it's gonna be so cool, The least the pirate queen of Omega deserves is to have the profile complete in it's theme :p

#29 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 11:43 AM

Our Private sub-forum is so hot right now. :rolleyes:

#30 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 11:48 AM

Come and join in on the fun. *waggles eyebrows*  ;)

#31 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 11:49 AM

^ And it's actually true, not like the other times we just pretended

#32 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 11:54 AM

LOL OCTAVIO.
The truth bearer.

#33 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 12:24 PM

^ And it's actually true, not like the other times we just pretended

Liars.  :o

#34 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:02 AM

Good luck to all who apply! I'm way way off from 1000 posts myself otherwise I'd apply haha...shouldn't my 11 years and user number under 5000 count for something? Glad to see private and retired are still a thing here...always wanted to be in the retired user group but life always took precedent over the net for me, do good luck to everyone who does qualify!

#35 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:06 AM

Good luck to all who apply! I'm way way off from 1000 posts myself otherwise I'd apply haha...shouldn't my 11 years and user number under 5000 count for something? Glad to see private and retired are still a thing here...always wanted to be in the retired user group but life always took precedent over the net for me, do good luck to everyone who does qualify!

Would really be happy to see you in Private, honestly. I mean, i suppose I've thanked you for it already, but in 4 posts today you revealed whole dimensions to the hacking/exploits thread you posted in; a thousand posts might really be something I reckon. ;P

#36 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:18 AM

Yeah haha...technology is a big player in my life even if my career is executive chef. It makes it more enjoyable when I don't HAVE to do it to pay my bills though. Maybe I can get active again and hit those 1000 posts before too long. I've seen this site grow so much (Thanks hydro! sometimes I remember the MSN chats with you, as well as Oxy and RDD when he was staff and that whole fiasco), seen it change and overcome so many obstacles, I'm happy to have been a part of this community for the 11 years I have been. The UID of 3100 is only the icing on the cake knowing I'm one of the oldest and original (though I haven't been here since inception, I was around the neo scene since that day) I still use our awesome programs, just now instead of building my own accounts, I build them for my daughters when they're old enough to play. Maybe I'll fire up the old .net and c++ compilers and bring something new to the table as far as programs go.

#37 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:27 AM

Yeah haha...technology is a big player in my life even if my career is executive chef. It makes it more enjoyable when I don't HAVE to do it to pay my bills though. Maybe I can get active again and hit those 1000 posts before too long. I've seen this site grow so much (Thanks hydro! sometimes I remember the MSN chats with you, as well as Oxy and RDD when he was staff and that whole fiasco), seen it change and overcome so many obstacles, I'm happy to have been a part of this community for the 11 years I have been. The UID of 3100 is only the icing on the cake knowing I'm one of the oldest and original (though I haven't been here since inception, I was around the neo scene since that day) I still use our awesome programs, just now instead of building my own accounts, I build them for my daughters when they're old enough to play. Maybe I'll fire up the old .net and c++ compilers and bring something new to the table as far as programs go.

That sounds, quite amazing! Like, alll of that. 2 skilled professions (executive chef, and being a good enough cracker to net the 10k prizes FB or Google pay for exploits on their systems; possibly being active again; seeing the site and the scene grow from the start / fairly close to it; building accounts for your daughter...when she is old enough to play! And, of course, the idea of you contributing programs or to programs.

I must say, if you're up for all that, assuming that you are, I would be looking forward to what it might produce indeed. :D

Edited by Junjie, 06 May 2016 - 05:28 AM.

#38 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:38 AM

It's been a while since I've done some polished programming but it's like riding a bicycle...you don't forget really. Usually the most difficult part is coming up with the initial project. Once you've got that it's just tweaking your code to perfect it for an actual release. Maybe later on this evening I'll sit down and come up with a few ideas to bounce around, not a whole lot has changed as far as the neo site and I've got my old desktop had still that has my source codes to work from so that's a big plus. I wouldn't mind seeing the program area of codex more active again for sure. But just seeing the community flourish has probably been the biggest pleasure of my neo career. The friends I made and learned from and taught. So maybe I do need to become more active again!

#39 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:03 PM

I know I've been AFK for a while but apps are still open!! If you have questions or want to chat about whether or not you want to or should apply feel free to PM me.

#40 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:45 PM

go apply and join the darker side :)

#41 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:49 PM

Ok, applied, with the encouragement of @WarezHaxor and @GetJinxed 

Made sure to give considered answers of at least a few sentences and alls tooo.

Here goes noothingg!!

#42 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 03:43 AM

Good luck @DonJunjie! You definitely deserve it. Slowly but surely working my way up there...got a day off finally so maybe I can start writing a program or two to contribute to codex a bit. If I could vote for you I definitely would, you've definitely made a presence for yourself here.

#43 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 03:47 AM

Thank youu for your kind words @WarezHaxor !! And it's AWESOME to hear that you may be writing up a program, looking forward to your work given that I'm already feeling impressed every time you share your wealth of knowledge or experience! :D

#44 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 03:48 AM

Good luck @DonJunjie! You definitely deserve it. Slowly but surely working my way up there...got a day off finally so maybe I can start writing a program or two to contribute to codex a bit. If I could vote for you I definitely would, you've definitely made a presence for yourself here.

Keep sticking around and posting and you'll be there in no time. :) I hope we get to see more of you here.

#45 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 04:01 AM

Thank you @DonJunjie and @Coops, I fully intend to stick around be much more active. Gotta get a pcie to sata adapter or one of those USB peripherals that you can plug desktop hdds in with and pull up my old source codes. Although off the top of my head I'm thinking I may be able to whip a revamp of the auto adopter up with a bypass to recaptcha of sorts. Been a bit since I've messed with OCRs but I used to have a program that was able to get through most captchas with ease, and I've seen some work with recaptcha automation too so that may be the perfect starting point.

#46 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 04:09 AM

Thank you @DonJunjie and @Coops, I fully intend to stick around be much more active. Gotta get a pcie to sata adapter or one of those USB peripherals that you can plug desktop hdds in with and pull up my old source codes. Although off the top of my head I'm thinking I may be able to whip a revamp of the auto adopter up with a bypass to recaptcha of sorts. Been a bit since I've messed with OCRs but I used to have a program that was able to get through most captchas with ease, and I've seen some work with recaptcha automation too so that may be the perfect starting point.

That would really be something, given that even @Waser Lave has said that adding recaptchas in the way would really add a lot of work for any bot's programmer. So a possible recaptcha bypass / workaround / automation would really be useful I reckon even if only as insurance!

#47 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 13 May 2016 - 06:40 AM

Ok, applied, with the encouragement of @WarezHaxor and @GetJinxed 

Made sure to give considered answers of at least a few sentences and alls tooo.

Here goes noothingg!!

I hope you get it, and @WarezHaxor I hope you hit 1000 posts soon because I'd love to see you turn purple :p

#48 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 06:42 AM

I hope you get it, and @WarezHaxor I hope you hit 1000 posts soon because I'd love to see you turn purple :p

I just wanna see you purple, so you can finally match!

#49 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 06:45 AM

Thank yoouu @Aria , you tooo!!

I just wanna see you purple, so you can finally match!

Because of thiss too hahaha. I'm not adding anything by saying it but yeess it soo woouldd. xD

#50 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2016 - 08:31 AM

Last day to apply for this month!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users