• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2016 - 09:22 AM

5rzkese.png

75brSEj.png

Nominations start: Now

Nominations end: May 11, 2016 at 6pm EST

Voting Period: 12 May to 15 May at 6pm EST

Who to Nominate: We are looking for someone who is kind, helpful, and has made great contributions to the forum while encouraging activity. You may nominate up to three people.

How to Nominate: To nominate, either PM me or post here. Your nomination must include the person's username and 2-3 well thought out reasons - for example, explaining how well you think they did contributing to something. Reasons like "because they're cool" will not be counted.

How to Win: The three users with the most nominations will be voted on at the end of the nomination period. The person with the most votes at the end of the voting period will become May's Member of the Month.

Full Rules:

Do not nominate yourself or ask to be nominated.

- Staff members may be nominated but each individual staff member may only win once every six months.

- Provide 2-3 well thought out reasons as to why you think the user you have nominated should be Member of the Month. If your reasoning is not valid, your nomination may not be considered.

- Post your nomination here or PM me if you would like to be anonymous.

- If you won the previous month, you cannot be nominated.

May MOTM Prizes:

- Private+ site theme for the month.

- Pretty userbar for the month:

motmchamplong.gif

- Shiny award to keep permanently:

motm.gif

This award can be achieved by anyone by following the criteria below:

101-AwardImgMaster-1415723808.gif

- Nominate 3 different people in the current MOTM topic while following the "How to Nominate" criteria.
- Of those 3 nominees, none of them must be members who won within the last three MOTM's.
- Of those 3 nominees, none of them must be staff members (moderators+admins) who won within the last six MOTM's.
- Not retroactively awarded for nominations before November 2014.

#2 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2016 - 11:16 AM

my nominations for this month are:

@Copycat for discovering a glitch exploit in neopets and sharing it with everybody recently. he could've kept it for himself but he didn't which is very nice of him. :)

@Junjie for being so active even without a 100 post a day thread. he always leaves comments on my threads in general chat and it really helps me personally because i hate not to be in the center of attention lol.

@Eefi for bestowing upon us private+ members a really cool extra perk. you're the best! :heart: she's also a very nice and friendly person.

special mentions to @Katya and @jaredyne for the helpful tips and tricks in the DD thread

#3 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2016 - 12:17 PM

@Katya for the outstanding work with the Daily Dare info/thread for sure. That saved me from having to think too much. Now my brain doesn't hurt. Also, you bring so much activity to the forum, kudos!

@Eefi for the amazing little "extra" for the Private+ users. Thanks ever so much, the work you do is amazing. Every program that Eefi makes for us is always of top quality and very easy to use. I especially love the FR item database!

@Copycat for basically the same reason as Fikri above. Thanks for sharing your find with us mate, truly appreciated, even though I didn't utilise it myself, it helped a lot of other users out. Kudos. You also spark plenty of activity around here and are generally a nice bloke from what I can gather.

#4 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2016 - 12:19 PM

@Katya for the work put into the daily dare. AoB codes, SS lists, links, images, everything. Really helpful!

#5 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2016 - 02:06 PM

@Katya definitely. As a person who has followed and posted on the DD thread everyday almost religiously, I have seriously been blown away by the level of care commitment and helpfulness that she has displayed, day after day even on evidently busy days. It's taught me a lot, and sometimes directly (as in she'd directly point out what I'm doing wrong sometimes :p)

And she didn't just do it in the DD thread of course, it's all over the forums. Really amazing, deserves to win.

#6 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2016 - 02:55 PM

@Eefi for checking out my request and coming through for all Private+ members. And in such a short amount of time no less. It's really nice to see some awesome behind the scenes work. Thank you so much.  :wub: Also, for all the other programming related work you do around here on Codex.

@Junjie for being one of the most active people around here lately, continuously trying to help people -- even sometimes when it's not necessary, and posting in the wee hours in the DD thread to help out.

@Katya for managing the DD thread, updating it religiously, and helping people with their SSing and stuff. I know you've been kinda busy lately anyways, so it's really appreciated. Also, for what you did for Swarles. That was really sweet of you and I hope it didn't go unnoticed. 

#7 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2016 - 03:31 PM

@Eefi for making the thing for the thing in you know where.

@Fikri for making all sorts of random ass topics that have brought quite a bit of activity back to the forum.

@Junjie I see your name pop up a lot on the forums, that means you're posting a lot. I like when people post a lot.

#8 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2016 - 04:01 PM

@Eefi cause really. you should probably win at least twice a year. You put so much effort into the things you do and they're always things that benefit others. That private thing and continuing to allow us to use the other stuff you've made.

@Katya because of the effort in DD, even though I didn't keep up with it this year, I know how much effort goes into stuff like that and you've been really articulate lately when there are misunderstandings.

@Copycat because you are promoting activity in the Neopets section and I like your avatar.

Edited to add reasons.

#9 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 12:12 AM

@Katya for that amazing DD thread, keeping up with that OP for the whole thing can't be easy!

and @Junjie for also helping with DD and for generally being so friendly and helpful, all the time!

#10 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 05:56 AM

@Eefi for giving us extra perks (if you are curious, apply to private this month, if you meet requirement for sure)

@Katya She is my wife, why not voting for her? seriously, her work with DD this month was wonderfull, helping us a lot 

3rd nominee will be added soon, im betwen Coops and Brunno.

#11 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:05 AM

@Eefi for her work in the private section! And her other programming work :) plus her page in a certain book was phenomenal and earned brownie points from me
@Copycat for bringing more activity to the Neopets section and sharing intel on the glitch ;)

#12 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 02 May 2016 - 07:52 AM

@Junjie You're my choice because I've seen nothing but good things from you, even offering some of your only 500k to someone who might have needed some. That goes over really well with me, I wanted to nominate you from the moment I saw that offer. It was very kind.

@Coops You've been incredibly helpful and kind regardless of where I've seen you posting. You even bought me stardew valley so I wouldn't be left out. You're one of the people who highly deserve the title.

@Katya I've made my decision, You are my nomination for the helpfulness you've given to me personally through the DD, even sending me a custom score so I don't get frozen. You put the safety, and profitability of members first. That's damn admirable.

Edited by Aria, 02 May 2016 - 08:42 AM.

#13 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 05:34 AM

@Eefi private stuff I can't really speak of, you are awesome! Thank you

@Katya for daily dare, even though I don't play neopets anymore, you did good. For being helpful to newbies and whatnot too.

#14 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:19 PM

Adding another nomination: @Copycat

Generously sharing an exploit (even responding super quickly and helpfully and politely). Running an important study and experiments on current freeze rates, which of course is pretty important for Neopets cheating. Making great topics that always spark loads of fairly deep and heartfelt discussion on really important topics. All your posts feel pretty helpful friendly and contributing too, and so on.

#15 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 03:00 AM

Remember that they have to be 2-3 reasons guys! If there aren't at least two reasons then I won't be counting your nomination.

#16 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:59 AM

Remember that they have to be 2-3 reasons guys! If there aren't at least two reasons then I won't be counting your nomination.

Oops you're right lol Edited my post!

#17 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 04:49 AM

i whipped up these userbars for @Rocket so that there won't be two people with the same motm userbar this month... that will be awkward.

PYImWXo.gif

OR

JDLa1SM.gif

#18 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 07 May 2016 - 04:56 AM

i whipped up these userbars for @Rocket so that there won't be two people with the same motm userbar this month... that will be awkward.

PYImWXo.gif

OR

JDLa1SM.gif

That's awesome! Thank you <3

#19 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:04 AM

PYImWXo.gif

OR

JDLa1SM.gif

Wow the MOTY one is gorgeous!

#20 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:21 AM

@Katya again, for her religious contribution to the DD thread. honestly, would not have gotten far without all the information that was there

@DonJunjie so far, he has probably been the friendliest person toward me on this forum. i havent been active much but the past few days that i have, he has really shown a lot of warmth toward me and made me feel a lot more like at home

@Coops because she genuinely seems pretty cool. i went on tc for the first time yesterday and she knew how to keep the ball rolling and to keep everyone entertained. definitely a user worth rewarding for being so innovative and friendly - definitely a person who will be able to keep this forum from dying out. (and ofc i also have to vote for a fellow cat lover)

Edited by cute, 07 May 2016 - 05:25 AM.

#21 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:33 AM

@Fikri those look awesome :)

Also, reminder to get your nominations in. Another reminder to edit your post if you only have one reason otherwise your nominations will not count!

#22 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 11:55 AM

PYImWXo.gif

OR

JDLa1SM.gif

OMG!!! That's so pretty!!!

#23 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:03 PM

@Fikri amazing as always mate! I love the second one :)

Also, went back and edited some extra reasons into my noms because Ems said so and an angry Ems scares me :p

#24 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:04 PM

@Fikri amazing as always mate! I love the second one :)

Also, went back and edited some extra reasons into my noms because Ems said so and an angry Ems scares me :p

It's the demon eyes, isn't it?

#25 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:06 PM

It's the demon eyes, isn't it?

They're like a pit of darkness and every time I look into them, I feel myself falling deeper and deeper into hell. Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users