Quantcast

Photo

What are some good multiplayer online games?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 10:08 PM

We know of CoD (which sucks), we know of Battlefield (which is meh), so what other games are there out there that are actually FUN and GOOD online to play with friends? Mention the games here, whether it costs money or not.

#2 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 10:24 PM

Runescape

#3 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:14 PM

My favorite online multiplayer game is watching you lift girl weights and laughing.

No but for real..."H1Z1 king of the kill" [KOTK] which is a branch off of regular h1z1. KOTK pits 100+ people against each other in a giant open world. You pick up guns, grenades, molotov cocktails, and can drive vehicles all to aid you in killing the other 100+ people.

There's also CSGO, and Smite.

Watch some KOTK on twitch, you might like it.

#4 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:16 PM

Ark: Survival

Neopets

:lol:

#5 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 12:49 AM

After years of playing cod and battlefield, I've recently been playing CS GO. It's a really difficult game to play but fun

#6 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 03:41 AM

There's this game which is a bit meh. But then is suddenly more fun if you like, download some programs and play it thru them. And especially if you run these programs with friends.

I know a good site for such programs. D;

#7 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 04:52 AM

Halo, Destiny, The Division

#8 Xwiint

Xwiint
  • 211 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:02 AM

I've always enjoyed playing Star Wars: The Old Republic online (SWTOR) with my fiance. It's technically free to play, but there's a lot of freemium that goes around. If you want to just play the regular game though, you can without buying stuff.

#9 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 07:56 AM

I've always enjoyed playing Star Wars: The Old Republic online (SWTOR) with my fiance. It's technically free to play, but there's a lot of freemium that goes around. If you want to just play the regular game though, you can without buying stuff.

This

#10 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 12:48 PM

Diablo 2/3, orcs must die! 2, payday 2 (used to be good before they tried to milk their way with thousands of DLC's. Still worth it to play nonetheless)

After years of playing cod and battlefield, I've recently been playing CS GO. It's a really difficult game to play but fun

It's difficult because the aim mechanics are really different from cod :p CS GO all the way ^^

#11 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 05:15 PM

Diablo 2/3, orcs must die! 2, payday 2 (used to be good before they tried to milk their way with thousands of DLC's. Still worth it to play nonetheless)

It's difficult because the aim mechanics are really different from cod :p CS GO all the way ^^

Yeah, much more rewarding once you start getting good at it. Ive played over 150 hours and I'm only nova 2 :(

#12 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:47 AM

world of tanks, f2p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users