• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#51 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:10 AM

Eeee I don't need lenddd. Pass my turn for now love, I'll let you know when I would like a lend and then we'll make further arrangements k? D: @Coops

#52 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:14 AM

Eeee I don't need lenddd. Pass my turn for now love, I'll let you know when I would like a lend and then we'll make further arrangements k? D: @Coops

Sounds good. :)

#53 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:19 AM

Can I go after Prisca? ovo

#54 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:22 AM

Can I go after Prisca? ovo

Of course, silly. xD

#55 Cyka

Cyka
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2016 - 04:59 AM

I should have the rest of the money today and I'm messaging the seller today to set up an auction. x3 I will be lending in order of who lent money to the fund, then all others. So, @Fikri will be the first lend, then @DonJunjie (since I didn't need Raaul's nps), then @Poh, then you can be next @Prisca, and then all others. :)

Oooh alright!

#56 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:00 AM

Just waiting on a response from the seller guys! :) Hopefully he will be on today to set up the auction.

#57 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:14 PM

Quick BGC update:

The seller still hasn't responded. And I reached out to a second seller. Sooo, I'll let you guys know when I have it. Le sigh, sorry it's taking so long, lol.

Sorry for the double post, but I need my tags to work.

@Fikri @Poh @Rauul @Prisca @Swarley

You have been successful the Neopets Auction Lot No. (for Bony Grarrl Club). We have added this to your inventory.

I will be lending in order based on who donated to the fund, but I will be factoring in who is online. So, let's say Prisca or Swarley is online, but the people who donated are not, then I will lend them. So, PM me where you wanna be lent and when you're online. 

Thank you everyone who helped me get the last big item for avatar lending! And a special thank you to @Mattwilliams08 for your exceedingly generous donation to the cause.

Lent:

Poh

Rauul

Swarley

Fikri

Prisca

#58 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:39 PM

Glad this all worked out. Hopefully we have an honest bunch and you don't get ripped off. I don't need the BGC avatar, but I am glad that Codexians who've went without it for so long will finally be able to obtain it.

#59 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:40 PM

Glad this all worked out. Hopefully we have an honest bunch and you don't get ripped off. I don't need the BGC avatar, but I am glad that Codexians who've went without it for so long will finally be able to obtain it.

I hope so too, but if it does happen, eh. Whatevs. xD I'm just glad I was able to put it all together. I'll be buying the Chokato TCG and stuff for ITTPD avatar now. c:

#60 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:41 PM

I hope so too, but if it does happen, eh. Whatevs. xD I'm just glad I was able to put it all together. I'll be buying the Chokato TCG and stuff for ITTPD avatar now. c:

Surprised those idiots on Neo didn't get all report happy when they saw someone buying a BGC.

#61 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:44 PM

Surprised those idiots on Neo didn't get all report happy when they saw someone buying a BGC.

Yeah. I'm not going to lie, I was very, very nervous about buying a big item for that reason. I bought it for 40m.

#62 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:46 PM

Lemme feed my Grarrl with this fresh BGC?

#63 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:46 PM

Report niggas would report a GBC auction but don't report galleries with 20+ Suaps  :ninja: Fuck logic :p Btw I'd love to get a lend one day if possible  :) My last one for the big 3 :p

#64 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:47 PM

Lemme feed my Grarrl with this fresh BGC?

Hey, fuck you, yeah? :p

Report niggas would report a GBC auction but don't report galleries with 20+ Suaps  :ninja: Fuck logic :p Btw I'd love to get a lend one day if possible  :) My last one for the big 3 :p

PM me.

#65 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:50 PM

Hey, fuck you, yeah? :p

Gladly. 

Safe lending! it's amazing what you are doing. <3

#66 HolyQueen

HolyQueen
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 02:14 PM

I'm so happy that we finally have an active BGC lending service here. I remember, for example, how long @HolyQueen was looking for one.

Did you manage to find it eventually btw HolyQueen? :)

Thanks for tagging me in this! I haven't gotten a lend yet but hopefully I will soon now! ^_^

Edit: Was lent! Thank you again, Coops.  :wub:

Edited by HolyQueen, 14 May 2016 - 02:29 PM.

#67 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2016 - 02:01 PM

@Coops, this is awesome, I'm happy you managed to buy it and it's so generous of you to lend it - could I also be lent someday? It's the last one of the big 3 I'm missing. What are the requirements? :)

#68 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2016 - 02:06 PM

@Coops, this is awesome, I'm happy you managed to buy it and it's so generous of you to lend it - could I also be lent someday? It's the last one of the big 3 I'm missing. What are the requirements? :)

Please read the first post.

#69 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:42 AM

I sincerely apologize, I feel so stupid - I read the whole topic and followed it for several days and just forgot the first post :( I need some pills for my memory skills...

#70 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 08:05 AM

Chokato (TCG) has been added to available items for lending.

#71 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 08:15 AM

Can I be lent it if possible @Coops?

#72 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 08:18 AM

Can I be lent it if possible @Coops?

PM me :)

#73 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:56 PM

Totally forgot about that, sorry @_@ PM'ing you now.

#74 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:00 PM

I'm getting close to getting these lent :D!!

#75 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:09 PM

Can I be lent... everything? lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users