Photo

Transfer from Zombians

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 Mattwilliams08

Mattwilliams08
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:31 PM

Hello I'm relatively new here was a part of Zombians but I believe we're coming here!

#2 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:33 PM

Hii there, and welcome to Codex!!

You might recognise a few people from there who are already here, actually. For example @Aria :D

#3 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:34 PM

As I've already stated:

On behalf of me, I welcome everyone from Zombians if they want to join us.

So, welcome :) I hope you have a great time here!

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:38 PM

Welcome to codex! Here is our guide directory, which contains all of our guides, to help you get started on here.

http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/
Again, welcome and enjoy your stay!

#5 Mattwilliams08

Mattwilliams08
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:39 PM

Hello,

Zombians is shutting get down June 1st. Although we're not as active as we used to be on DZ we were still a close group. Many from what I know are gonna join over here. I'm here now I reckon and I was hearing from up to become more active again. Do you guys have a post your picture thread? Adult Section? Do you guys tiny chat each other or anything like that? Or sure the relationships yall carry so just curious :). Nice to meet you! I will say many years ago I was over here just buying programs and yall always had excellent ones

#6 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:43 PM

We do have a TC:

http://tinychat.com/neocodex

User Pics can be posted here:

http://www.neocodex....ber-party-pics/

As for adult things:

No adult content is allowed on neocodex as per our rules. So no, we do not have an adult section. 

#7 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:46 PM

Well, we don't have an official adult section, but my inbox can act like it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#8 Mattwilliams08

Mattwilliams08
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:48 PM

Haha I don't typically post in there but I am a guy so it's not that welcomed hahaha. But I have I reckon. People have typically interesting conversations at least. And awesome is the tc ever active?

#9 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:50 PM

I'm not in TC too often, but it does get active from time to time. Sometimes we just have slow days, like today. Honestly, I should pop in there more often. 

#10 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:50 PM

Well, we don't have an official adult section, but my inbox can act like it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

May I say oh my?

resized_grandma-finds-the-internet-meme-

#11 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:51 PM

We used to be more active, to be honest. But I'd love to see more activity there, I had lots of fun nights (and sometimes days) over there the past two years :p

#12 Mattwilliams08

Mattwilliams08
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:52 PM

Yeah I mean it's more active them zombi and regardless. We used to have 20 people in a night but everyone was around my age (26) and several years ago they finished up college and stuff and disappeared. So any activity is better then we what had and so far I'm liking it. Wasn't active either but I recently came back a few weeks ago and really hope to contribute but I need to find a good game. I have so much neo stuff but it looks like nothing..

#13 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:55 PM

We used to be more active, to be honest. But I'd love to see more activity there, I had lots of fun nights (and sometimes days) over there the past two years :p

I can make it active. Who wants to see me destroy my room with one of those kid lightsabers? No? Alright...who wants to see me dance around like a idiot to bad music? (I'm joking, I will not be dancing tonight. Hurt my thigh, can't move too well right now. Maybe another time).

#14 Mattwilliams08

Mattwilliams08
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:56 PM

Can u comment on status updates? Or make them? Maybe it's cause I'm on mobile browser? Can't even put a picture up anywhere.
We use to all just have drinking competitions. I can say I'm well past those nights but yeah... a lot of us have met others in real life to tho we were close. Hope to build a few good friendships

#15 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:56 PM

Can u comment on status updates? Or make them? Maybe it's cause I'm on mobile browser? Can't even put a picture up anywhere.

Yep. At the bottom of the mobile browser, it should say "use full site" or something like that, tap on that and you'll be able to see the full version of the site. Status updates can be made from where your username is. Click on it, and you'll see the status update bar. Comments can be made by simply clicking "add comment" at the bottom of each status update. 

#16 Mattwilliams08

Mattwilliams08
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:00 PM

Promise I'm not stupid :p. It's just not giving me those options unless I view full site which I thought was odd. Will just use my computer.
Clicking view full site just brings me to top of page also and can't do anything

#17 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:02 PM

Promise I'm not stupid :p. It's just not giving me those options unless I view full site which I thought was odd. Will just use my computer.
Clicking view full site just brings me to top of page also and can't do anything

With the mobile version, for the use full site button to do anything, you'll need to tap on where it says "neocodex" at the top to bring you back to the main page. If you tap on the button when not on the main page, it won't do anything. I have no idea why it works like that. The mobile version is designed so that it doesn't use a ton of data to load things, which is why it's very basic and you can't see the options for status updates and such on it. 

#18 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Hmmm. Try...clicking on it again? Or reloading the page, and then clicking on it again. I promise you only have to get it working once, sorry for the trouble. :p

#19 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Yeah, that happens. It should always work if you're in the main page. It's a pain in the ass :p

#20 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:05 PM

Yeahh, mobile version is basically only useful if you are on mobile data with a really really tight quota or something. Otherwise too much functionality is cut.

Thankfully one's mobile browser does seem to save one's settings. After selecting the full site, the next time you view Codex it should show the full site version tooo. :)

#21 Mattwilliams08

Mattwilliams08
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:06 PM

Thanks kylo your right. Button works on main page only :)

#22 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:36 PM

Yeahh, mobile version is basically only useful if you are on mobile data with a really really tight quota or something. Otherwise too much functionality is cut.

Thankfully one's mobile browser does seem to save one's settings. After selecting the full site, the next time you view Codex it should show the full site version tooo. :)

It's basically only useful for people who don't want to wait for each page to load and only want the important stuff to appear while using their Chinese phone of questionable quality.

Those people being me.

#23 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 10:16 PM

welcome to neocodex! :pirate2: if you're curious about anything, feel free to ask the members here... (although i've seen you've asked a few already lol)

what do you guys talk about in adult section exactly? O_o how to pay taxes and stuff?

#24 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 10:21 PM

welcome to neocodex! :pirate2: if you're curious about anything, feel free to ask the members here... (although i've seen you've asked a few already lol)

what do you guys talk about in adult section exactly? O_o how to pay taxes and stuff?

Nudes and things about sex.

#25 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 10:27 PM

Nudes and things about sex.

oh. uhhh cool lol.

can people still apply to enter the adult section? i wanna see justin's dick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users