Quantcast

Photo

Inspired by others....I am a walking crab...AMA.

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 02:05 PM

For what reasons can explain why you're so passionate about Team Codex?

If you were a cactus, what would be your job?

The only real answer to that is a giant prick.

#27 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2016 - 02:23 PM

Has your views and passion on teaching changed now that you have a sizable professional exposure to the field?

Why sports?

Which is more important and why: leaving a legacy or leaving an impact?

#28 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:53 PM

1. Are you more likely to reserve your negative opinions, or share them without much regard to those who it may affect?
  2. Do you ever overreact to things for attention?
  3. Are you open to change?
  4. If someone handed you a million dollars, how long do you think you would have it before it was all gone?
  5. Is there a road rule that you think is just plain dumb?

#29 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2016 - 10:50 AM

Has your views and passion on teaching changed now that you have a sizable professional exposure to the field?

Why sports?

Which is more important and why: leaving a legacy or leaving an impact?

Changed for even better. Now I want to get these kids to learn and grow even more as individuals. Now that I actually do EVERYTHING that a teacher does, instead of doing 50% of it like student teaching, I understand more of what these students go through. Some of the parents just use the school and teachers to be their child's parents. The child goes home and the parent couldn't give a rats ass about them.

Sports are fun and it is a down time for me. Lots of people enjoy sports and you meet many friends while enjoying sports and a restaurant/bar/etc. Sports is one topic where you can argue with someone and you more than likely won't get killed.

Leaving an impact. As a teacher I need to leave an impact on my students.

1. Are you more likely to reserve your negative opinions, or share them without much regard to those who it may affect?
  2. Do you ever overreact to things for attention?
  3. Are you open to change?
  4. If someone handed you a million dollars, how long do you think you would have it before it was all gone?
  5. Is there a road rule that you think is just plain dumb?

1. As a teacher I have to keep my negative opinions on certain topics out of the classroom or I can get fired. (example: Politics).

2. Not anymore, attention isn't everything, some people on this website still need to realize that.

3. Always am, always will be, especially since I have to change myself and a lot around me to be the perfect teacher.

4. I would probably let it sit in a few investments/bank accounts forever, my checks from teaching are all I need. I wouldn't be an idiot and spend the million in 2 days like some sports players.

5. Good question...really good one, you made me think on this one. I'll get back to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users