Quantcast

Photo

Creepiest thing that has ever happened to you?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 10:27 AM

I was watching a video where this guy reacts to the "creepiest audio recordings". His reaction videos are really funny, but you can watch this particular one here if you want. Anyway, there was one that talks about the Night Stalker serial killer who used to leave voicemails on his victim's machines saying that he was going to kill them.

SUDDENLY, I am reminded of this time when I was maybe in middle school? I had my cell phone. I used to get these phone calls at like 1 or 2 in the morning from someone telling me in a creepy fucking voice that they were going to kill me over and over. They happened over a few nights, but I just remember trying to laugh it off and saying things like oh, stop prank calling me. They never laughed or anything just kept saying "I'm going to kill you" over and over. 

I think one of the phone calls lasted ten minutes or so because I was trying to catch whoever it was by not letting it bother me and laughing it off. Nope, just kept telling me they were going to kill me. Never laughed, never changed their creepy demented voice. 

I think I eventually got freaked out and told my mom. It wasn't a number I recognised and they were leaving voicemails as well. I dunno. It creeps me out thinking of the voice. It didn't sound like a kid to me lmao

What is the creepiest thing you have ever experienced or had happen to you?

#2 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 10:47 AM

When I was younger (maybe around 12? Give or take a couple) a man called from jail, saying that he'd found my home phone number on a piece of paper. I talked to him for a while, then said I had to go. He didn't sound scary so I didn't think it was a big deal. But then he kept calling. Again and again, until my parents started asking who kept calling, but I was scared to tell them. Finally, they made me give them the phone and the guy was saying some really nasty things. I didn't really think about it at the time, but that could have been bad. 

#3 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 10:53 AM

When I was in middle school, I was a cross country runner and would train on the weekends in my neighborhood. One time, this guy on a bike came up and started talking to me. I was in 7th grade. So, I didn't think much of it. But he was asking questions like where I went to school and shit. It creeps me out now, mostly because, a couple years later, I learned he was a registered sex offender who had been convicted for pedophilia. Fast forward, I was in high school (senior) and the bus for my campus would pick us up at a stop sign maybe 50 yards from my driveway. Anyways, this guy started hanging around at the stop sign on the other corner (just across from the other side of my house) and he would watch us go to school every morning. He tried to talk to some of the younger students (freshmen) and I told them not to talk to him. He'd hang out at the stop sign every single morning for months. And he noticed I'd warn the girls to stay away from him. One morning, as the bus was driving by, he motioned slitting his throat while looking at me through the window. The next day, we ended up calling the police, because he was there again and goddamn, I was so freaked out.

#4 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:20 AM

I was babysitting my cousin's son - he was around 6 - and he wouldn't go to sleep no matter what. Eventually he went to sleep. Like 30 minutes later, everything was so quiet and he called my name, I went there and he said "Would you please leave the house? 'The light eyes' doesn't like you and he will try to kill you!". I totally flipped and called 2 friends to come over.

it wan't "the light eyes" but was something creepy about people with weird eyes

Edited by Copycat, 07 May 2016 - 11:24 AM.

#5 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:04 PM

Fair warning, it's kind of disturbing, but I left a lot of details out for that reason.

Spoiler

#6 Sirius

Sirius
  • Azkaban Survivor

• 99 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:17 PM

When I was a freshman in high school, i had to take 2 city buses to get to school and had to leave early in the morning (it wasn't even light yet in the winter). The second bus was sketchy with times. Sometimes it was early and I'd have missed it and would have to wait for the next one and sometimes it was super late on its own. One morning there was an older (50ish) Mexican guy waiting for the bus and all he knew how to say in English (I presume) was "wanna fuck?", which he kept asking me while thrusting his hips back and forth. gag.

#7 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 02:22 PM

the creepiest thing i could think of right now is one time at work i was serving a customer, and its not unusual that they look at my name badge and call me by my name. so thats what he did and i was like haha okay hi. so i take his items to scan and this is where i thought i didnt hear him right... he said "thank you, my lady" since i didnt really hear him properly i brushed it off. so then i finish serving him and tell him thank you, he says it again! "thank you, my lady". anyways that was super creepy sort of cute but creepy at the same time. clearly he plays too much WoW/watches too much game of thrones or something xD

and another time at work i made eye contact with another guy customer who was coming to my register and as he was looking at me and walking he tripped and dropped his luggage (i work at the airport) anyway, he gets himself together and continues to come to me. then hes like.. "see what you do to me" ... xD it would be cute if i knew him but he was a total stranger and i dont think thats something you say to someone while they are working.. would be a different story in the bar or club though

#8 Zieke

Zieke
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:01 AM

I was heading into work one night and I had just parked my car.

I sat in the parking lot for a minute to relax before going in.

This lady, diagonal from me, walks AROUND my car, keeping eye contact, then proceeds to try to get something from her trunk.

I was weirded out, so I moved my car to a new parking spot. SHE STARTED TO FOLLOW ME ON FOOT.

I moved again, she followed. I finally rolled my window down and asked her what was her deal. She said:

"What are you talking about?" I'm NOT following you! Crazy F*****!"

I didn't even mention her following me to her.

She then left, and I had called my manager to have him come out to the parking lot.

I never saw her again, but now when I park, I get weirded out.

#9 Cnourinha

Cnourinha
  • 179 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 06:12 PM

When I was a child ( around 11~13 years), I was going to school by foot when a car approached me. The old man inside asked me: "Do you need a ride?" I ignored him and he said: you are so hot!
I started to run and luckily I was near the school.
I was a child!! That man was really sick and creepy x.x

#10 Kwi

Kwi
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 10:03 PM

When I was younger (maybe around 12? Give or take a couple) a man called from jail, saying that he'd found my home phone number on a piece of paper. I talked to him for a while, then said I had to go. He didn't sound scary so I didn't think it was a big deal. But then he kept calling. Again and again, until my parents started asking who kept calling, but I was scared to tell them. Finally, they made me give them the phone and the guy was saying some really nasty things. I didn't really think about it at the time, but that could have been bad. 

Just curious, but did the guy want to kidnap you? Or was he just being extremely creepy and inappropriate in general?

Edited by Kwi, 27 May 2016 - 10:03 PM.

#11 SamanthaBee

SamanthaBee
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 03:56 AM

Nothing creepy ever happens to me but I like watching youtube videos and stuff of it happening to other people. Sadistic I know

#12 saudia

saudia
  • A whole new wooooorld

• 62 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:25 PM

The creepiest thing that's happened to me was when my family went to go see a fortune teller and she told us that my uncle's brother would die in 2 weeks. 2 weeks later, he had a stroke and died. 

#13 luna194

luna194
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:46 PM

When I was a kid there was this inflated balloon that kept showing up in the attic of our house. My sister and I were convinced that there was a ghost clown up there. Now that I look back I'm pretty sure that it was my mom playing a prank on us though she has't admitted to it. I'm still terrified of clowns to this day. :(

#14 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:56 PM

One guy I hardly knew (who happened to live a few hours away) told me on MSN years ago that he had a impregnation fetish and that he wanted to knock me up and rape our daughter. Like holy shit what the fuck? I blocked him right after he said that

And not the creepiest, but some other guy I didn't even know kept messaging me on IRC and asking my what colour my panties were that day and sending me other sexually inappropriate messages. It was the worst ;_;

Both of these happened in 2010 when I was 15. Being a girl on the internet is suffering

#15 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:58 PM

@Nano

Jk :* <3

Edited by Daria, 31 May 2016 - 07:59 PM.

#16 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:13 PM

@Nano
Jk :* <3

Good evening, my lady

#17 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:13 PM

I once helped a lady at work and she obviously mentally ill. I would probably say schizophrenic, but I'm not positive, Either way, she just stared at me weird through our entire conversation and at the end of it, grabbed my hand from over the counter and told me I looked like her dead husband. 3 hours later at the end of my shift, I'm walking out to my car which is in the far end of the lot. I notice that someone had come around the corner and was following me. When I looked back, it was the same lady from before. She started sprinting after me so I was hauling ass to my car. As she was running she was screaming at the top of her lungs that we would be together again and no one would separate us this time. So I'm thinking this woman is gonna shank me or something murder-suicide-ish. Luckily I was able to start driving away safely and called my store manager to explain what happened. He called the cops and when I came in the next day was told that she was arrested because when the cops came, she started fighting and biting them.

It was very surreal and I felt uneasy for a couple of weeks after that.

#18 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:17 PM

Good evening, my lady

It's afternoon for me
And why am I ur lady pls

#19 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:19 PM

It's afternoon for me
And why am I ur lady pls

idk i was just referencing the one of your above posts, maybe i should have added a kappa face

#20 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:21 PM

Had a dream that my ex GF was pregnant from me...we haven't talked in a year.

#21 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:21 PM

idk i was just referencing the one of your above posts, maybe i should have added a kappa face

Oh I see
My bad
Totes forgot I posted on this
What is a kappa face

#22 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:23 PM

I once helped a lady at work and she obviously mentally ill. I would probably say schizophrenic, but I'm not positive, Either way, she just stared at me weird through our entire conversation and at the end of it, grabbed my hand from over the counter and told me I looked like her dead husband. 3 hours later at the end of my shift, I'm walking out to my car which is in the far end of the lot. I notice that someone had come around the corner and was following me. When I looked back, it was the same lady from before. She started sprinting after me so I was hauling ass to my car. As she was running she was screaming at the top of her lungs that we would be together again and no one would separate us this time. So I'm thinking this woman is gonna shank me or something murder-suicide-ish. Luckily I was able to start driving away safely and called my store manager to explain what happened. He called the cops and when I came in the next day was told that she was arrested because when the cops came, she started fighting and biting them.

It was very surreal and I felt uneasy for a couple of weeks after that.

she just wanted a lil luving

Oh I see
My bad
Totes forgot I posted on this
What is a kappa face

v9H8NKw.png

#23 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:26 PM

she just wanted a lil luving

Maybe so, but I wasn't willing to reciprocate that luvin haha

Had a dream that my ex GF was pregnant from me...we haven't talked in a year.

That would be horrible haha

#24 Dexternaut

Dexternaut
  • 73 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:31 PM

When I was... 8? I had an Aunt that always invited me to her home to drink, eat and stuff

Then she passed away.

3 years later I was with my dog at the park, and then a bus stopped there, i looked up and it was full of people, and one of them looked EXACTLY like my aunt... she waved at me. I'm still horrified and my dog still doesn't get it.

#25 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:33 PM

v9H8NKw.png

That def would've made your response more understandable
Who is that anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users