• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 02:12 PM

According to their own short description, Erepublik is an MMO strategy game which is set in a world where players, referred to as citizens, have the power to make a difference and fulfill their economic, political, or military goals like never before.

I used to play this game a lot a few years ago, and I'm thinking about getting back into this summer, so I thought I'd see if anyone else is interested.

Really, the game is what you make of it. You can two click, working your job and training, and fighting in battles, or you could become involved in IRC and the forums and run for office. You can have your own newspaper and write articles, or become a mercenary, whatever you want really. If you're into politics, it's a pretty fun game. Even if you're not, you can still have fun, but that's what it's geared to. 

Here's my link if you're interested: https://www.erepubli...er/JohnKennedy�

And if you do decide to play, I can help get you started and situated in my military unit, they're very welcoming of newcomers. 

#2 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:46 AM

This sounds pretty interesting. I'm currently not doing my job so I'll investigate more.

#3 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:51 AM

@shrouded message me in-game if you decide you're interested, I'll get you set up.

#4 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2016 - 07:08 AM

My country is shit. :( So I moved to Romania, got a message in Romanian, moved back to my country, logged out and never played again.

#5 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2016 - 10:31 AM

My country is shit. :( So I moved to Romania, got a message in Romanian, moved back to my country, logged out and never played again.

Lol what country?

#6 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:20 AM

Lol what country?

Switzerland. Had like ~700 players last time I checked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users