13 replies to this topic

#1 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:40 AM

Mothers-Day-11.jpg

What is your favorite part about being a mom? Did your kids and families spoil you today?

tumblr_msmt5a1OEf1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:51 AM

I'm not a touchy feelly person, but I gave my mom a hug today. May not seem like much, but hugs from me are very rare. I just don't like being hugged much, so I don't give them often and I don't really like receiving them too much.

#3 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:06 AM

Mother's Day here is in March (I think?). I don't speak to my mother on account of her being a vile harpy.

#4 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:39 AM

Mother's Day here is in March (I think?). I don't speak to my mother on account of her being a vile harpy.

Hahaha yeah, that'll be me next month with my dad. I won't be giving him a call for Father's Day. lol.

I did call my mom though and talked for as long as I could stand. xD

#5 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:20 PM

Happy mommy's day to my wonderful super mum! She raised both me and my brother alone without killing us ! YAY mum xoxo

#6 Sirius

Sirius
  • Azkaban Survivor

• 99 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 01:17 PM

Made my grandmother cry by getting my father on the phone to talk to her. Happy mother's day to any moms out there (:

#7 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 01:25 PM

So far I haven't done a single thing. I woke up to a delightful note from the oldest saying her favorite activity to do with me is pull her teeth, they cleaned most of the house, the bf has cooked both meals, and I read a book and took a nap.

#8 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 02:31 PM

So far we haven't done anything for Mother's Day today. I do plan on treating my mother to ice cream later tonight though.

#9 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 03:11 PM

Happy Mother's Day, Neocodex moms!

My mom, aunt (her sister), my sister, and I went to brunch in NYC, had bottomless sangria, and then did an Alice in Wonderland themed escape room. We managed not to kill each other and all seemed to have a good time. :)

#10 windy

windy
  • 25 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 05:38 PM

Happy Mothers day to all :) My mom doesn't really get along with me, so all I did was wish her a Happy Mothers day lol.

#11 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 07:28 PM

I took my mom out to dinner, got her some roses, and a card.
She's iffy on the roses since they are more red than pink.
(I bought the two toned one where when they open they have a softer pink in the inside & dark on the outside)
If that gives you an idea of my mom.

Happy Mother's day to the moms~

#12 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 07:54 PM

we bought a cake and a bucket of KFC last night. my little nephew asked us, "whose birthday is it?" and we told him, "we're celebrating grandma and your mom today". he was like, "so today is mom's and grandma's birthday? THEY BOTH SHARE THE SAME BIRTHDAY?"... we gave up.

i'm posting this while eating the cake from last night. it's delish. there's still half of the cake in the fridge. :heart:

#13 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:02 AM

I'm late! 

Happy Mother's Day to all the Neocodex Moms 
@Jess @Nymh @Katya @Prisca @anyoneelseiamforgetting

And to those with furbabies @Trichomes @Rocket @anyoneelseiamforgettingagain

I got a nice North Face sweater from the kids, a plant, a homemade card and bookmark. From Daniel I got a Fitbit Blaze which I just love. :)

#14 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2016 - 10:14 AM

Here, we celebrate Mother's day on the first Sunday of May. :p

We had the luck of having an amazing weather, my mum came to my house and we spent the whole day by the pool. My brother and my niece came by to stay for the weekend too and Tiny Humans were Little Fishies for an entire day giving justice to one of their nicknames :p
We had a delicious barbecue! And sangria!!
My brother and I don't have the habit of giving presents to our mum. We just prefer to spend the day together and celebrate it in our own way :')
From Tiny Humans... School decided to do something different this year. During festivities when kids usually make stuff to give to their families, they have now charity events. During Mother's day school offered lunch to all the mums (and their kids) with economical/social problems with money raised by all the parents that wanted to be part of it. The way I see it, it's a better way to use resources and time than ask kids to make a bunch of clay ashtrays/paper flowers/decorated mugs every damn year :')

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users