Quantcast

Pokemon sun and moon starter pokemon revealed.

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 10 May 2016 - 05:54 AM

I dunno about you, but that fire starter, all my yes.

#2 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:36 AM

That cat pokemon is calling my name :3

#3 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:46 AM

THE OWL IS SO ADORABLE I LOVE HIM!!!!! But then the lil kitty is cute too oh my god ;w; <3

Also fuck yes we're getting another tropical region!! This is awesome, I'm a huge sucker for them lmao

#4 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:06 AM

Omfg o.o

Rowlet is adorable...

Litten will probably be my choice though, my damn its awesome but the Poppliet or whatever... Doesn't seem to interest me in the slightest...

#5 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:16 AM

I love the little fire kitty! That'll be my nickname for it, Kitty. With these nice starters, I'd say it makes me less worried that we're going to get pokemon that look awful. Like garbador and thrubbish. (However you spell the garbage pokemon's names). 

I just realized, that's another 150 or so pokemon, so now we'll be catching about 900 or so to fill up the pokedex, since we already have 750 or so pokemon. This is becoming an impossible quest. 

This requires a song:

Spoiler

#6 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:21 AM

Man, Pokemon has come a long way

#7 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:27 AM

Man, Pokemon has come a long way

I lost interest after the first 150. Way too much going on for me to keep up.

#8 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:57 AM

I lost interest after the first 150. Way too much going on for me to keep up.

I enjoyed the reboots of old gameboy games, since they didn't add anymore Pokemon into the mix. And I just had a thought, what will the new Professor's name be? They're all named after trees, and we already have: Oak, Birch, Juniper, Elm, Rowan, and Sycamore. Maybe Professor Maple? 

#9 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 08:15 AM

Aww, those starters are adorable! Man, I kind of wish I had a 3DS now... ;___; (I only say kind of because I lost interest in Pokemon games a while ago)

#10 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 08:19 AM

Aww, those starters are adorable! Man, I kind of wish I had a 3DS now... ;___; (I only say kind of because I lost interest in Pokemon games a while ago)

Oh goodness, I'm hoping these games won't be for the "new" 3D's only, because mine is the original and it's in great condition and works just fine. I see no reason to go spend more money just because of this "new" 3D's stuff when my old one still works perfectly. 

#11 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 10 May 2016 - 08:21 AM

Oh goodness, I'm hoping these games won't be for the "new" 3D's only, because mine is the original and it's in great condition and works just fine. I see no reason to go spend more money just because of this "new" 3D's stuff when my old one still works perfectly. 

I've heard it's confirmed to be for the regular 3DS

#12 Tablyth

Tablyth
  • 64 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 08:44 AM

At first glance I am a bit disappointed by these starters....dunno....maybe I will choose the angry cat (i.e., Litten)

#13 Xwiint

Xwiint
  • 211 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 09:12 AM

At first glance I am a bit disappointed by these starters....dunno....maybe I will choose the angry cat (i.e., Litten)

Really? I want them all! I usually do the fire starter, but for X and Y went with Greninja and I'll probably do the owl for this one...he's so cute!

#14 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 09:17 AM

OH SHIT

Spoiler

Then check out this big ass post I made a few months ago

DEEPEST
LORE

The boxart confirms it's for the regular 3DS.

sunbox.jpg

#15 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:17 AM

Loving all this new info and the starters! I'm hoping the seal starter becomes a cool looking thing later cuz right now it's design is the weakest out of the three for me which is sad.

The Alola region, Lul. Professor Coconut as a possibility.

Japanese trailer here which doesn't really show much anything new but it kinda showcases Oahu, I can kinda see my house when they show Diamond Head.

#16 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:55 AM

I think the region will be boring, geography-wise because it seems to be only tropical Pacific themed. I didn't mind it for Hoenn because there is volcano, river, sand desert, volcano ash plane, canyon, crater. The preview, I HOPE, is only like 10% of the region map and there are more to it. I don't want this to be another Final Fantasy 13 (which I HATED) for having scenary that is either meadows/plains or cyberpunk and lacks everything in between and beyond.

23bb504f2a1d56c1ac021009771e22b9.png

#17 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 11:11 AM

I think the region will be boring, geography-wise because it seems to be only tropical Pacific themed. I didn't mind it for Hoenn because there is volcano, river, sand desert, volcano ash plane, canyon, crater. The preview, I HOPE, is only like 10% of the region map and there are more to it. I don't want this to be another Final Fantasy 13 (which I HATED) for having scenary that is either meadows/plains or cyberpunk and lacks everything in between and beyond.

23bb504f2a1d56c1ac021009771e22b9.png

I have a feeling you're gonna be hopping between islands and stuff!! Because yeah, I noticed that little island is waaayy too small to fit in anything and the overcrowding in routes would be ridiculous.

But there might be a snowy area, it looks like there's a volcanic mountain which gets snow so they could probably shove some ice adventures up there ^^ We'll just have to wait and see what they do with the region

#18 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 01:28 PM

I enjoyed the reboots of old gameboy games, since they didn't add anymore Pokemon into the mix. And I just had a thought, what will the new Professor's name be? They're all named after trees, and we already have: Oak, Birch, Juniper, Elm, Rowan, and Sycamore. Maybe Professor Maple?

Willow? Palm? HICKORY?

#19 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:49 PM

...Buying used 3DS...

#20 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:10 PM

For some reason they don't feel very... pokémon to me? Like it's not original/official or something. But I still like them!

I'm gonna try to not watch any videos until it's released. I want to be surprised :3

#21 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:12 PM

For some reason they don't feel very... pokémon to me? Like it's not original/official or something. But I still like them!

I'm gonna try to not watch any videos until it's released. I want to be surprised :3

Wait until the evolution lines are released, they may grow on ya :p

#22 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:14 PM

Wait until the evolution lines are released, they may grow on ya :p

I really like them, they just don't feel like the other 700something that already exist :p Not sure if it's the colors, the design... oh well, nothing that will stop me from buying the game (even if they were really shitty I'd still throw my money for it)!

#23 Tablyth

Tablyth
  • 64 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:03 AM

Really? I want them all! I usually do the fire starter, but for X and Y went with Greninja and I'll probably do the owl for this one...he's so cute!

I'm definitely alone  :lookaround: 
It's cold around here...brrrr! 

#24 Dewgong

Dewgong
  • 221 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 05:45 AM

The lion legendary reminds me of digimon for some reason..

#25 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:50 AM

I'm usually not a fan of grass types, but that owl looks great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users