Quantcast

Pokemon sun and moon starter pokemon revealed.

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 Winterland00

Winterland00
  • 6 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2016 - 05:52 PM

Wow, and i remember when X and Y come out like it was yesterday xD

#52 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:00 AM

(Guess I'll just post this here)

The regional bird and normal type mammal have been announced in the E3 stream, and a new battle mode has been announced as well! And another new Pokemon not mentioned in the stream is shown in this video, along with the new battle mode in action.

Spoiler

This is so exciting!! I can't wait until SM come out :3

#53 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:13 AM

The regional bird and normal type mammal have been announced in the E3 stream, and a new battle mode has been announced as well! And another new Pokemon not mentioned in the stream is shown in this video, along with the new battle mode in action.

Spoiler

That E3 footage has me pumped. I have never in my life been this excited about a pokemon game.

#54 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:22 AM

The regional bird and normal type mammal have been announced in the E3 stream, and a new battle mode has been announced as well! And another new Pokemon not mentioned in the stream is shown in this video, along with the new battle mode in action.

Spoiler

As far as generic regional mammal/bird Pokémon go... those are actually pretty cute. Am I the only one who thinks these designs are actually better than the last couple gens? That woodpecker is really nice looking.

#55 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:29 AM

As far as generic regional mammal/bird Pokémon go... those are actually pretty cute. Am I the only one who thinks these designs are actually better than the last couple gens? That woodpecker is really nice looking.

You are not. I think this is the best we've seen since gen 4

#56 ninjaweeb

ninjaweeb
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 10:12 AM

The bug is actually so cute!! And I have never thought that about any bug types, except Caterpie of course.

#57 bigdix

bigdix
  • 150 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 05:33 AM

I really like the Donald Trump weasel and the grub, I just hope it doesn't turn into another useless butterfly or moth. Would be nice to have a bug/ground pokemon.

Nincada doesn't count.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users